Upcoming Projects By Hiranandani Sector 68 Gurgaon

Last updated: July 30 2013
24 | Posts
6044 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Projects By Hiranandani Sector 68 Gurgaon

i got some news about Hiranandani group is coming shortly in Gurgaon with a collaboration in sec-68. do anyone else has similar news ??? also heard that in 15-20 days they will accept cheques at 6300 and will launch after 4-5 months at 7500+..

Re : Upcoming Projects By Hiranandani Sector 68 Gurgaon

Originally posted by Big Money View Post
    i got some news aboout Hiranandani group is coming shortly in Gurgaon with a collaboration in sec-68. do anyone else has similar news ??? also heard that in 15-20 days they will accept cheques 6300 and will launch after 4-5 months 7500+..

There were some rumors earlier on that they r collaborating with Unitech for a Project in SPR .

...............nothing confirmed yet .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Asking for Rs 7 lac cheque for a 2 BHK- 1200 sq.ft unit. will it be a good investment at 6300 in sec 68 ?

Comment

i got some news about Hiranandani group is coming shortly in Gurgaon with a collaboration in sec-68. do anyone else has similar news ??? also heard that in 15-20 days they will accept cheques at 6300 and will launch after 4-5 months at 7500+..
        dont give check to broker call company also and ask wheather they are comming ?
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

I hope its not a case where Unitech had launched some project in the past in Sector 68 but could not sell due to its bad reputation.. And now by getting Hiranandani they would like to re-launch the project..

Comment

Sector 68 he he he he

Someone please pinch me...
            Last edited June 13 2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Very good rate ... this is exactly what the RE market needs to come to its senses.

Waise, do you know of this story of Tata Housing project that was supposed to be launched in Sec 113 Dway at INR 5500 .... yes, its not a typo. When the thread / rumor was started about 2 yrs back , the rate quoted was 5500 (& even then some members expressed surprise at a seemingly "high" rate); however, when the project finally hit the market, it came at double the rate, & was SOLD OUT.

So if we are talking about Hiranandani of the Powai fame, and not some new group that has the same surname, I would be wary of this rumor.

Comment

Land owner is not unitech, its some small pvt ltd company. they are near to get LOI and demanding cheques in their own name not hiranandani. but assuring about their collaboration with hiranandani.

Comment

Can you please provide more details like the rate, exact location , specs etc ?

Comment

Land owner is not unitech, its some small pvt ltd company. they are near to get LOI and demanding cheques in their own name not hiranandani. but assuring about their collaboration with hiranandani.
                    if they are demanding cheque in thier own name not hiranandani then how can assure that they have JV with hiranandani
                    first talk with the company
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X