I just have an offer to buy in NBCC Greenview (37D) 500m from upcoming Dwarka Expressway at approx. 4400/sqft in resale.

Includes 2 parking, need to pay 2L transfer charge. Anyone think this is a good idea ? Got a big 3BHK 1630sqft on 5th floor.

Construction already started a while ago, progress looking good, delivery date 2015 because it's government constructed.

I'm looking at it from an investment perspective and wondering if in 3-5 years there will be good resale value. Any comments ?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ashray
    I just have an offer to buy in NBCC Greenview (37D) 500m from upcoming Dwarka Expressway at approx. 4400/sqft in resale.

Includes 2 parking, need to pay 2L transfer charge. Anyone think this is a good idea ? Got a big 3BHK 1630sqft on 5th floor.

Construction already started a while ago, progress looking good, delivery date 2015 because it's government constructed.

I'm looking at it from an investment perspective and wondering if in 3-5 years there will be good resale value. Any comments ?

go ahead buy it next phase being launched at 6000+ rate very soon. money is in safe hands, builder in GOI. will not cheat, its best VFM option in gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • teen_patti, did you get an apartment here as well ? I see you had made a thread about it a few months ago - how was the experience with NBCC so far ?

Just checked into more details, this is a Type E apartment that means 3BHK with 2 bathrooms. Also, the parking is 1 open car parking and 1 scooter parking.

It's a good VFM option but what about price appreciation ? I think due to lack of strong marketing the price appreciation will be slow. Still, from a 3-5 year time line perspective it may be a good option. What say ?
    CommentQuote
    teen_patti, did you get an apartment here as well ? I see you had made a thread about it a few months ago - how was the experience with NBCC so far ?

Just checked into more details, this is a Type E apartment that means 3BHK with 2 bathrooms. Also, the parking is 1 open car parking and 1 scooter parking.

It's a good VFM option but what about price appreciation ? I think due to lack of strong marketing the price appreciation will be slow. Still, from a 3-5 year time line perspective it may be a good option. What say ?

hi, i dont own property in this. this project is not for short term or punters. appreciation will not be visible until registry. except of in between sales by the company. as all phases are 100% sold with 80% endusers, it think just buy the unit and wait till possession. Quality will be as goods as pvt builders and you can easily rent the apt as society will have high occupancy rate from day one. also low on maintenance and sundary charges that pvt builders apply from time to time. its a safe bet, money is being paid to GOI. its like buying GOI Bond then a highly volatile high beta stock that can go junk overnight.
    CommentQuote
    teen_patti, did you get an apartment here as well ? I see you had made a thread about it a few months ago - how was the experience with NBCC so far ?

I think he has a unit in other NBCC project in Sector-89 which also has a similar fate... govt project, end-users and below market appreciation for 2 years. Experience which NBCC itself should be good though..
    CommentQuote
  • How is NBCC on the construction front? Are they managing construction on time or delayed in current state?
    CommentQuote

What was booking rate and date of launch of NBCC project.?
    CommentQuote
  • I am hearing about this project from 2010 if I recall correctly. Not sure of exact launch date though.
    CommentQuote
  • NBCC has now come up with a new scheme for NBCC GreenView after getting a very poor response for their NBCC Heights scheme which has just concluded.
    For NBCC GreenView flats on offer in this scheme, the BSP is 6000+. It appear NBCC has not learnt anything from the poor response they got in NBCC Heights by pricing it exorbitantly, & they are doing the same thing in GreenView as well. Or. may be NBCC thinks that as they are selling vrey few flats in this offer, they can get these many buyers even at exorbitant prices, as some buyers just get attracted by the safety of a PSU without doing a full fledged due diligence on price.

-------------
    Closed and copied to https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/36762-nbcc-green-view-nbcc-sector-37d-gurgaon?t=38490
    CommentQuote