Sort by :
Filter by :
- ATS hands downCommentQuote0Flag
- Could you please elaborate why ATS?
Others - Kindly contribute.CommentQuote0Flag
- Location wise Paras is the better one out of this lot.
Builder wise ATS tops this listCommentQuote0Flag
- ats kocoon and 3c is best
ats got the ec so u have to make fast payments
3c has not got ec till now so no fast payments
so both are good projects
ats has best location on dew
so choice is yoursCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AnitaJainCould you please elaborate why ATS?
Others - Kindly contribute.
3C if lesser payment need to be made but Ats if we compare overall.
Ats gonna appreciate faster too coz of location builder reputation and price. But if buying ats wait for a month as 2 demand being raised would make resale market coming down from 6400 to 6100-6200 levelCommentQuote0Flag
- You can also look at Brisk lumbini terrace homes in sector 109- construction very good till now by ahluwalia contractors, design buy IIT approval, crisil 5 star rating and upcoming pretty well, located bang opposite shobha villas , chintels and sharing boundary wall with Michael schumaker world tower. Sample flat is very good too, seems to be an underdog currently in sector 109 with prices hovering around 5100-5200, but once delivery is done in end of 2014 expect it to touch 6500.However payment gone about 70% so far.still a value buy.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AnitaJainHi,
I've been looking for a property from an investment point of view and trying to decide between the following -
1) Paras Irene sec 70A
2) ATS Kocoon sec 109
3) 3C/Orris Greenopolis sec 89
Experts please let me know your opinion.
With all due respect go for 3cCommentQuote0Flag