ATS - Marigold
Location: Sector 89 A, Dwarka Expressway
Area: 12 Acre
Towers: 7 – 8 Towers

BSP: Rs. 6250 psf
Inaugural Discount: Rs. 250 psf
Effective BSP: Rs. 6000 psf (Inclusive of Club Membership & PLC for initial 20 units and then from 21st booking customers will be charged for Club Membership and PLC separately)

Booking Amount: Rs 10 lacs (for all sizes)
Cheque in favor of: “ATS Infrastructure Ltd.”

Payment Plan
Customer has to pay just 30% in 60 days
Next demand will be raised after 1 year.

Kindly note that the below mentioned information is tentative.
Configuration Sizes:
1700 sqft
2100 sqft
2500 sqft

Specifications
Split A/C in all Rooms
Italian Marble and Wooden Flooring in Master Bed room
Modular Kitchen


Need suggestions from Seniro about this project
Read more
Reply
163 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Too expensive now a days. Ideal price would have been 5500 AI.

    ATS brand name is there but unfortunately T & S are separated now only A is launching the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your advice, how is Ashiyana Landcraft at Sec 88A at 5675 per sq feet

    Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Too expensive now a days. Ideal price would have been 5500 AI.

    ATS brand name is there but unfortunately T & S are separated now only A is launching the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • ashiana is good project but iy is not ashiana company which has projects in bhiwadi so no idea about this builder
    go for resale projects
    price is higher for both but if u want to go instead of going 5700 in ashiana go with ATS best builder
    CommentQuote
  • At this rate, ATS should be a better buy!
    CommentQuote
  • A big set back for the buyers in soft launch these days are
    a) No idea about the specs ... all promises fall flat at the time of launch
    b) Launch date - No idea... they keep the booking amount, here 30% lac in their pocket intrest free
    c) absurd PLCs and other charges at the time of launch
    d) Escalation clause
    e) Exorbitant transfer charges

    All the above would make the unsuspected and greedy buyers tough to get rid of the units.
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing is good in pre launch these days, builders will enjoy your money for over a year.

    Go for under construction good property with good builder in resale, much better bet. Seek for something which has a min. premium of 200 to 500 Rs.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    A big set back for the buyers in soft launch these days are
    a) No idea about the specs ... all promises fall flat at the time of launch
    b) Launch date - No idea... they keep the booking amount, here 30% lac in their pocket intrest free
    c) absurd PLCs and other charges at the time of launch
    d) Escalation clause
    e) Exorbitant transfer charges


    All the above would make the unsuspected and greedy buyers tough to get rid of the units.

    That's why such launch is called Soft Launch :)

    By the way, last 3 points are applicable to all the launches be it soft or official. right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "cookie

    That's why such launch is called Soft Launch :)

    By the way, last 3 points are applicable to all the launches be it soft or official. right?


    Exactly...
    Soft launch = zor ka jhatka dheeray se :D

    On top I am sure, most new BBA will have escalation clauses...
    CommentQuote
  • could you pls explain what you mean by the same (higlighted in bold)??
    Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Too expensive now a days. Ideal price would have been 5500 AI.

    ATS brand name is there but unfortunately T & S are separated now only A is launching the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the past launches of ATS in sec 109 and 104, how good this project will be after 1 Yr.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS gone mad and see the news are not far when they would declare that phase a , b and then c sold 100% .. . . all builders have taken cust + mer granted . . . .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    That's why such launch is called Soft Launch :)

    By the way, last 3 points are applicable to all the launches be it soft or official. right?


    They are applicable but in soft you wouldn't know how much and if they are applicable. For the RTM's or already launched projects, people would back off if they find them.

    Builders are deceiving the soft launch buyers by enjoying easy interest free money
    CommentQuote
  • Not worth with this location and price.
    CommentQuote
  • I think for investors now marketing is not so good, the location is not idle for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • How is the location and access?
    CommentQuote