Hi friends,

I have a budget of around 55 lacs and I have shortlisted these two projects. Please advise which one is safe and better purely from an investment point of view with a horizon of more than 5 years.

Universal Aura has a better location and is available in resale at around 4300-4400. Visited the site a few weeks back. Construction is going on at a fast pace.

Construction in Spaze 93 has just started. Location is not so good with lot of villages around. Available at an attractive price of around 3400.

Both the builders do not have any experience in Residential projects.

Which one would you recommend?

Best,

Ravi
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Guys,

46 views and not a single reply! Is their anything wrong with these two projects?

Please advise.

Ravi

Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Hi friends,

I have a budget of around 55 lacs and I have shortlisted these two projects. Please advise which one is safe and better purely from an investment point of view with a horizon of more than 5 years.

Universal Aura has a better location and is available in resale at around 4300-4400. Visited the site a few weeks back. Construction is going on at a fast pace.

Construction in Spaze 93 has just started. Location is not so good with lot of villages around. Available at an attractive price of around 3400.

Both the builders do not have any experience in Residential projects.

Which one would you recommend?

Best,

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion, since both builder have no previous experience with residential projects and the location of UA is better than Spaze 93, go for UA. Aur ek free ki advise deta hun. you can get UA for 4100, negotiate hard you might find a seller at 4000 also. Happy investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Hi Guys,

46 views and not a single reply! Is their anything wrong with these two projects?

Please advise.

Ravi

Na na bhai, galat kuch nahin hai. Market thandi hai aaj kal, so sab investor log chutti par gaye hai.
    Infact some are advising not to invest in these turbulent times because the market is going to be stagnant to which I agree to a certain extent. The expected GDP for next year is going to be not better than 2013. And with 5% GDP there will be no end user to afford a 1 crore property.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you, kumar77

Spoke to a couple of brokers. They are asking for around 4300 for Universal Aura 2BHK unit. How is the reputation of this builder?

I see a renewed interest for SPAZE 93 as the construction has just started.

Can you suggest any other project for a budget of around 55 lacs.

Best,

Ravi

Originally Posted by kumar77
    In my opinion, since both builder have no previous experience with residential projects and the location of UA is better than Spaze 93, go for UA. Aur ek free ki advise deta hun. you can get UA for 4100, negotiate hard you might find a seller at 4000 also. Happy investing.
    CommentQuote
    Thank you, kumar77

Spoke to a couple of brokers. They are asking for around 4300 for Universal Aura 2BHK unit. How is the reputation of this builder?

I see a renewed interest for SPAZE 93 as the construction has just started.

Can you suggest any other project for a budget of around 55 lacs.

Best,

Ravi

Brokers and seller will always quote a price higher than the previous deal price. For a 2 BHK may be 4300 is a right price, I was thinking of their 15xx sqft unit (3 BHK). Try to negotiate, market is stagnant for the past 6 months, you might find a desperate seller.

I did no research for 2 BHKs. yes, if you ask for 3 BHK there are many better options but then the price will be in 80-90 lakh.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Ravi,

I'm invested in UA project; location wise it's much better than Spaze and the construction work is also going good. I'd recommend UA; but my opinion may be biased :)!
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you, Universal.

How has been your experience dealing with them so far?

What was your login price? Did you book directly with them or bought in resale?

Best,

Ravi

Originally Posted by universal
    Hello Ravi,

I'm invested in UA project; location wise it's much better than Spaze and the construction work is also going good. I'd recommend UA; but my opinion may be biased :)!
    CommentQuote
    Thank you, Universal.

How has been your experience dealing with them so far?

What was your login price? Did you book directly with them or bought in resale?

Best,

Ravi

Ravi, no builder is honest these days, except a few.
    Here I am pasting a post from another thread, by AnkitSandhu. (https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/greater-noida-and-noida-extension/7804-toi-noida-greater-noida-expressway-to-become-tolled?p=164318#post164318)

Sumeet ji i am in a legal fight with universal builders for there project "the pavilion"
    it was a commercial project and booking amount of 8 lac was paid which includes 4 lac as c component but then the project got scrapped and they had some legal issues with the approvals so i put forward an application stating my intentions to withdraw the amount and cancel my booking.After 3 months they finally replied to my mails stating that my allotment has been cancelled and no refunds will be made as per clause no 22 of booking form.
    i was surprised as i didn't even kno about any booking form being signed at the time of allotment so i consulted my broker and he said the form was signed by him and company will not pay anything.

You decide for yourself now, how is the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for sharing this. it is all about finding the lesser evil :)

Should I also consider Anantraj Maceo although it would be slightly more expensive and the initial outgo would also be more?

Best,

Ravi

Originally Posted by kumar77
    Ravi, no builder is honest these days, except a few.
    Here I am pasting a post from another thread, by AnkitSandhu. (https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/greater-noida-and-noida-extension/7804-toi-noida-greater-noida-expressway-to-become-tolled?p=164318#post164318)

Sumeet ji i am in a legal fight with universal builders for there project "the pavilion"
    it was a commercial project and booking amount of 8 lac was paid which includes 4 lac as c component but then the project got scrapped and they had some legal issues with the approvals so i put forward an application stating my intentions to withdraw the amount and cancel my booking.After 3 months they finally replied to my mails stating that my allotment has been cancelled and no refunds will be made as per clause no 22 of booking form.
    i was surprised as i didn't even kno about any booking form being signed at the time of allotment so i consulted my broker and he said the form was signed by him and company will not pay anything.

You decide for yourself now, how is the builder?
    CommentQuote
    Thank you for sharing this. it is all about finding the lesser evil :)

Should I also consider Anantraj Maceo although it would be slightly more expensive and the initial outgo would also be more?

Best,

Ravi

Heard that AnantRaj is a good builder, but did no research on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Heard that AnantRaj is a good builder, but did no research on it.

Hi
    Anantraj is also a good builder and have good location near to DLF.
    Only location does not matter.

One should look for the balance on all the angles, loaction, and price, builder, timeliness, and current status etc etc.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RasGGN
    Hi
    Anantraj is also a good builder and have good location near to DLF.
    Only location does not matter.

One should look for the balance on all the angles, loaction, and price, builder, timeliness, and current status etc etc.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Rightly said, RasGGN. Initial outgo in Anantraj is more than UA.
    CommentQuote