...want to open forum to discuss updates for vatika iris floors.
ISSUES:
1. do they have all required approvals?
2. registration of independent floors is allowed by HUDA or not?
3. will Metro run till Manesar in Phase III/Phase IV as per Masterplan 2021.
kindly share updates/information regarding this project.....
Read more
127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Metro will reach here only by 2015, if things go smoothly. But it will reach from 2 different directions, so great location

Vatika has ownership problems on their land in this region.They dont own all the land they have sold flats on

I last visited the place in March 09. There was nothing there. Has any progress started on the Vatika Next?

I am not in favour of independent floor projects from Vatika and BPTP and a host of others in Faridabad. Condos are better.

Registration is definitely allowed
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the details...

thanks for sharing the information.
    what about the required approvals for the construction?
    how can they sell the flats without ownership??
    according to their website, construction has started for emilia/primerose floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

Vatika is a big Chore ..They acquired some piece of land in Jaipur in 2006 nothing have happend with the possession so far .Same will be the story for Vatika India Next .

Also if some can chequre the India Express Estate Edition of Saturday from 3 week of August to 3rd Week Of October .All the Builder (Ansal , Vatika , DLF , Assoctech , Emmar Mgr , Unitech ,Parsvanth ) they history have been explained ..
    CommentQuote
  • excavation for iris floors in Jan 2010

i hava received letter from vatika that iris floors excavation will start from next month.
    now the further correspondence is to be done with construction wing rather than the marketing wing.
    hope they go by their words
    CommentQuote
  • Don't buy anything without seeing it first

In the current environment, I will not buy anything without seeing it first. This is to ensure you get what you paid for. Lot of builders will go bankrupt or never start construction for the lack of funds. So it is not wise to give money to these unscrupulous companies. India being what it is, which is nothing but a nation of lying, unscrupulous cheats....One has to be very careful. Also there will be so much housing available in Gurgaon, GN in next 10 years that one can actually see the flat/any property and its location before buying it.

In short buy only actually constructed property...don't give your money for paper dreams...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drbhowate
    vatika has increased the rates for iris floors & other projects
    so price correction/ recession is over???
    any news about the license/ approvals

Iris Floors,Vatika India Next , Gurgaon
    Unit Type

Floor

Built - Up Area

Price (Rs.)*
    3 BR + S

Ground

1415 Sq.Ft

50,87,000 INR
    3 BR

First

1309 Sq.Ft

40,46,000 INR
    2 BR

Second

1032 Sq.Ft

32,49,000 INR
    *Other charges (Excluding Stamp Duty & Registration Charges)
    PLC for Park Facing & Corner Units : Rs.240000/-
    IFMS : Rs.50/- psqft

emilia floors at 3rd court street are in finishing stage now ...

too fast ..just in 1 year first block complete after starting .. seems they are on track
    CommentQuote
  • drbhowate is broker

i think drbhowate is a broker who wants to sell his property. Why u are putting so much effort to prove that Vatika is an excellent option.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Iris floors has turned out to be a good investment
    First floor is gong for 55+ in the resale market.
    That means an appreciation of 40-50%.
    Only concern is the connectivity via Metro & Toll post position
    Any updates/comments are welcome

NOTE:
    I am not any broker,...................start Being optimistic.
    IF anyone not happy with my statements,no regrets/harsh feelings.
    Please do a good homework regarding any project before investing.
    These are only my personal views

Good to see the appreciation. Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
    Iris floors has turned out to be a good investment
    First floor is gong for 55+ in the resale market.
    That means an appreciation of 40-50%.
    Only concern is the connectivity via Metro & Toll post position
    Any updates/comments are welcome

NOTE:
    I am not any broker,...................start Being optimistic.
    IF anyone not happy with my statements,no regrets/harsh feelings.
    Please do a good homework regarding any project before investing.
    These are only my personal views

Are you a investor in Vatika Iris floor?
    CommentQuote
  • I am purely an investor who plans to settle down in this area in the long run.
    As such no plans for selling my unit, as i personally feel that there shall be great development in this area, if the two proposed metro tracks function here.
    CommentQuote
  • I recently had an offer to buy Iris Ground floor for 58 lakhs. The market is overheated, since these floors were available for 40 Lakh last year in original booking. I decided not to invest in Vatika floors after seeing the construction quality last week...

the floors are too basic, but that's the way the floors are.

The +ve is that location is comparatively good. Also, Orris is going to launch floors at similar prices on inside sectors (86 etc) I guess BPTP Amstoria floors would be substantially different in concept since roof is higher + u also get underground (basement) space...

Those who have invested for appreciation- this is the best time to exit, since the appreciation would be there, but not as dramatic as it has seen in last 1 year
    CommentQuote
  • Some of my freinds have invested in Vatika plots and Primrose. They booked the plot at 22 K per sq yard last year and have paid only 20% till date. Now they are getting offer of 33-35 k per sq yard. It has turned out to be good investment for them. And same case for primrose, last year it was 32-33 L now they are getting offer for 45-46 L. Again 20% payment only.
    CommentQuote
    I am purely an investor who plans to settle down in this area in the long run.
    As such no plans for selling my unit, as i personally feel that there shall be great development in this area, if the two proposed metro tracks function here.

Yes you are right. I feel in few years ( 5-6) it will be a very good area in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rejoker
    In the current environment, I will not buy anything without seeing it first. This is to ensure you get what you paid for. Lot of builders will go bankrupt or never start construction for the lack of funds. So it is not wise to give money to these unscrupulous companies. India being what it is, which is nothing but a nation of lying, unscrupulous cheats....One has to be very careful. Also there will be so much housing available in Gurgaon, GN in next 10 years that one can actually see the flat/any property and its location before buying it.

In short buy only actually constructed property...don't give your money for paper dreams...

Construction already started for emilia & Iris floors.
    for Primrose yet to strated....update was a month back....visted site personally.

Considering location--Very good
    Quality - heard that vatika gives good finishing
    Pls note that space between floors facing road is excellent.
    Will not get that space anywhere else.

For end buyers- Pls Personally visit the site before investing in Vatika.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalsharma
    Construction already started for emilia & Iris floors.
    for Primrose yet to strated....update was a month back....visted site personally.

Considering location--Very good
    Quality - heard that vatika gives good finishing
    Pls note that space between floors facing road is excellent.
    Will not get that space anywhere else.

For end buyers- Pls Personally visit the site before investing in Vatika.

I think they are little slow.But now they have started construction activities in sector 83 also.
    CommentQuote