Vatika Iris Floors Vatika Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Last updated: September 15 2016
146 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vatika Iris Floors Vatika Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Re-allotment of 82C st.2 unit 400sqyd.

Please suggest ASAP... regarding the re-allotment, finally I have two options;

1) Continue with my existing unit 3BHK 400sqyd. in 82C-street2 (75% paid by 2011 end) this street has small green area in between the house rows. I have to pay 7-8lacs more for additional services power back-up, wooden flooring, split AC in all 3 bed rooms, modular kitchen. possession can be given within 1 year. Fresh buy July 2010 at 45lacs.

2) Shift to IRIS 400sqyd in 82F st.1 adjoining the high rise 7lamps (towards east side), with no additional costs & facilities and possession will take further 2.5 years.

Open thoughts;
    1. I dont need this for personal use for next 8-10 years as I will be outside NCR.
    2. Can shifting to 82F be a problem in long run for re-sale or rental being so close to high rises & no power backup ?
    3. Should I look to sale it & buy re-sale in 7 lamps if the amount is app. same ? or book some profit & buy 20-30lacs cheaper in re-sale in nearby surrounding, any suggestion ?
    4. Should I continue with my existing booking & pay additonal facilities charges 7-8lacs more if it gives good return in short & long run.

I want to keep this unit for rental pov for another 8-10 years before I can personally use. will the possession given in 1 year in 82C can fetch decent rental income from day one ? so to generate ROI & cover maintenance charge ?
    Last edited by sharmapunit3; April 19 2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Any genuine suggestions by seniors or experts.... please

Comment

Originally posted by sharmapunit3 View Post
        Any genuine suggestions by seniors or experts.... please
        What are current resale rates in this project for 3 bed room unit at ground or first floor.....

Any input would be appreciated.....

Fern

Comment

Originally posted by Fernvale View Post
          What are current resale rates in this project for 3 bed room unit at ground or first floor.....

Any input would be appreciated.....

Fern
          reposting for a reply

Comment

3bhk, GF (300sq yd) in Vatika floors-Required

I am planning to buy 3bhk , GF (300Sq Yd ) for my end use in vatika floors , please let me know of any suitable options.

Comment

I am looking forward to buy a house for my end use with budget of 60-65 lacs (preferably in Gurgaon) and with very less amount of cash available I am rely on maximum bank loan.
              Also, I am looking forward to immediate possession within next 1 year as I am already paying heavy rent for my current accommodation.

After contacting multiple property dealer each one of them directed to buy Vatika Floors where I could get up to 80% bank loan and first or second floor up to 65 lacs. Vatika Floors area look appealing to me with 2 years down the line and the price also suits to my current financial position.

There are couple of questions for which I am seeking answers to as the replies given by property dealers are different and not convincing. Can someone in forum here please share your views & update on them or point to recent threads already going one.

1. When questioned about clearance certificate (CC) & occupation certificate (OC), there was no clarity, is Vatika providing these with possession. If not, then what problems could be there in future due to this.
              Though I saw people living in couple of blocks there in Sector 82

2. What about Registry and current circle rates ? None of the property dealer gave appropriate answer to this. I was told that the property would be transferred in my name and it would be treated as Transfer Case.
              Later when Vatika would hand over to HUDA, the circle rates would come up and registry would be open
              - Is it safe to invest in this case
              - Could there be any problem in future when handover to HUDA takes place

3. What about Power/Electicity supply ? Is there power supply by DHBVNL or it is done through generators.

4. I am looking for house where I can move in next 1 year. With my current financial position I cannot afford to pay heavy rent or EMI together for long.
              What was the promised possession dates earlier and delays ?

5. This would be my investment in property and I do have limited knowledge of what to inquire, what all factors to judge. Please let me know anything I need to check before I pen down on decision to buy a floor in Vatika.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sts127911 View Post
                I am looking forward to buy a house for my end use with budget of 60-65 lacs (preferably in Gurgaon) and with very less amount of cash available I am rely on maximum bank loan.
                Also, I am looking forward to immediate possession within next 1 year as I am already paying heavy rent for my current accommodation.

After contacting multiple property dealer each one of them directed to buy Vatika Floors where I could get up to 80% bank loan and first or second floor up to 65 lacs. Vatika Floors area look appealing to me with 2 years down the line and the price also suits to my current financial position.

There are couple of questions for which I am seeking answers to as the replies given by property dealers are different and not convincing. Can someone in forum here please share your views & update on them or point to recent threads already going one.

1. When questioned about clearance certificate (CC) & occupation certificate (OC), there was no clarity, is Vatika providing these with possession. If not, then what problems could be there in future due to this.
                Though I saw people living in couple of blocks there in Sector 82
                I have a unit in Vatika floors and have taken the possession recently. On raising the query about OC, vatika people told me for floors OC is not required for floors and all other approvals are in place. Though no documents were provided to me. Regarding problems in future may be knowledgable junta can throw some light but Campa Cola is one such example.

2. What about Registry and current circle rates ? None of the property dealer gave appropriate answer to this. I was told that the property would be transferred in my name and it would be treated as Transfer Case.
                Later when Vatika would hand over to HUDA, the circle rates would come up and registry would be open
                - Is it safe to invest in this case
                - Could there be any problem in future when handover to HUDA takes place
                There is no registry happening in Vatika as of now. On enquired I was told that there is no clarity on circle rates and whether this would fall under Manesar or Gurgaon. The timeline Vatika told me for registry was in first half of next year.

3. What about Power/Electicity supply ? Is there power supply by DHBVNL or it is done through generators.
                As of now through genset

4. I am looking for house where I can move in next 1 year. With my current financial position I cannot afford to pay heavy rent or EMI together for long.
                What was the promised possession dates earlier and delays ?
                Dunno about others but my unit was booked in 2012 and delivered in early 2014.

5. This would be my investment in property and I do have limited knowledge of what to inquire, what all factors to judge. Please let me know anything I need to check before I pen down on decision to buy a floor in Vatika.
                Cant provide any advice on this aspect. Only thing I can say is when I bought the unit; the previous owner didnt get much of a return from an investment perspective

Thanks.
                Comments in red.

Comment

Your unit was booked in 2012 and you got possession in 2012. You lucky!!
                  Can you reveal what was the booking price. I booked in 2009 and they have not started anything yet.

Comment

..................Me too original booking in 2009 Vatika Sec 83E primrose 3bHK.............. I think will dispose as I can't hold it for more than 5 years
                    Last edited by Radhadesh; September 4 2014, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Did some effort in collecting reviews, came across a group on Facebook "Vatika group, Gurgaon victims" detailing the current cases against Vatika, details why no OC/CC are given.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X