Collapse

Vatika Iris Floors Vatika Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Last updated: September 15 2016
146 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika Iris Floors Vatika Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

I am purely an investor who plans to settle down in this area in the long run.
    As such no plans for selling my unit, as i personally feel that there shall be great development in this area, if the two proposed metro tracks function here.

Comment

I recently had an offer to buy Iris Ground floor for 58 lakhs. The market is overheated, since these floors were available for 40 Lakh last year in original booking. I decided not to invest in Vatika floors after seeing the construction quality last week...

the floors are too basic, but that's the way the floors are.

The +ve is that location is comparatively good. Also, Orris is going to launch floors at similar prices on inside sectors (86 etc) I guess BPTP Amstoria floors would be substantially different in concept since roof is higher + u also get underground (basement) space...

Those who have invested for appreciation- this is the best time to exit, since the appreciation would be there, but not as dramatic as it has seen in last 1 year

Comment

Some of my freinds have invested in Vatika plots and Primrose. They booked the plot at 22 K per sq yard last year and have paid only 20% till date. Now they are getting offer of 33-35 k per sq yard. It has turned out to be good investment for them. And same case for primrose, last year it was 32-33 L now they are getting offer for 45-46 L. Again 20% payment only.

Comment

Originally posted by drbhowate View Post
          I am purely an investor who plans to settle down in this area in the long run.
          As such no plans for selling my unit, as i personally feel that there shall be great development in this area, if the two proposed metro tracks function here.
          Yes you are right. I feel in few years ( 5-6) it will be a very good area in Gurgaon.

Comment

Originally posted by rejoker View Post
            In the current environment, I will not buy anything without seeing it first. This is to ensure you get what you paid for. Lot of builders will go bankrupt or never start construction for the lack of funds. So it is not wise to give money to these unscrupulous companies. India being what it is, which is nothing but a nation of lying, unscrupulous cheats....One has to be very careful. Also there will be so much housing available in Gurgaon, GN in next 10 years that one can actually see the flat/any property and its location before buying it.

In short buy only actually constructed property...don't give your money for paper dreams...

Construction already started for emilia & Iris floors.
            for Primrose yet to strated....update was a month back....visted site personally.

Considering location--Very good
            Quality - heard that vatika gives good finishing
            Pls note that space between floors facing road is excellent.
            Will not get that space anywhere else.

For end buyers- Pls Personally visit the site before investing in Vatika.

Comment

Originally posted by vishalsharma View Post
              Construction already started for emilia & Iris floors.
              for Primrose yet to strated....update was a month back....visted site personally.

Considering location--Very good
              Quality - heard that vatika gives good finishing
              Pls note that space between floors facing road is excellent.
              Will not get that space anywhere else.

For end buyers- Pls Personally visit the site before investing in Vatika.
              I think they are little slow.But now they have started construction activities in sector 83 also.

Comment

Vatika new projects in 82 sec at 3500 per sq ft BSP

Vatika has come up with a new projec in 82 sector,....."The Home"
                at BSP 3500 rs/ sq ft. on the super area(not sure).+ EDC/IDC+ Parking+PLC+..... misc....
                This means that the price for iris ff should cross 55L
                Any updates/comments are welcome.

PLz Share if you have any information on Expreeway/Metro connectivity

rgds
                Dr Bhowate

Comment

Guys dont you think that in coming months there will be too much supply on NH-8 and there will be too many deals chasing many buyers....??

Comment

amit, u could be right, but most of these would be mediocre projects, only a few of them would be real good ones, with the best of the best location & with real decent builders .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

One more thing i have learned that instead of understanding too much of demand and supply one should invest keeping in mind that mindset of consumers in the market.....

so i have concluded that a project with a good builder like godrej and mahindra can be considered despite of slightly higher prices....but ofcourse not at the obnoxious prices of bestech and emaar

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X