Collapse

Vatika Iris Floors Vatika Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Last updated: September 15 2016
146 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika Iris Floors Vatika Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

I am looking to buy 240 sq ft ground floor primerose floor in resale....i have recd a quote of 56 lacs by a broker...Is this the right price for similar property.....the booking is at 34 lacs....Any one with similar quotes pls PM me...

Comment

Kapil...pls pm me your broker number....

I am planning to buy a emila/primerose floor preferably ground floor but getting very high quotes.....

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
      Hi All,

I recently bought IRSI SF at 42.5 Lacs in resale. Thought the investment would be great looking at the location and the fact that Vatika has already built up a few floor blocks .. viz. Primerose and Emillia.

Recently my broker called up saying that the location of my IRSI Plots (floor) has been changed, I don't know if Vatika can do this. (Whats the practise)

Any suggestions if i should continue holding it for next 1 year, as the transfer is still due. Or sell it at a premium. I have an offer at 45 for the same.

Gurus requested to suggest and guide.

Thanks. ... KS.

Comment

I am looking to buy vatika Emilia Floor (Ground Floor/ First Floor/ Second Floor) only in PLOT NO 1,3 or 5 in 4TH COURT STREET, Sector 82F.

Incase any one of you are interested pls do let me know.
        Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

ANY UPDATE ON THE LATEST PRICES OF SECOND FLOOR FOR PRIMEROSE AND IRIS.

Comment

Hi,

I recently visited sec 82. Seen some more development. They have even shown a few sample flats which are fully complete. The construction is really nice. I saw 400 sq. yds INXT floor. they were superb.

Heard that there is a good demand in the market for these low budget floors like IRIS, Emilia & Prime rose.

I hold a SF in IRIS Floors. Although they have not started major construction for IRIS floor.

Comment

Vatika Floors

Hi
              I am looking for a vatika 3 BHK ground floor n a first floor for a client of mine.Kindly help.

Comment

hi,

What r the ongoing prices for 3BHK GF and FF...

KS

Comment

Premium at Unitech Anthea floor at sec 70 is going up. what about IRIS.... no news for latest premium ....

Comment

I am looking to buy vatika Emilia Floor (Ground Floor/ First Floor/ Second Floor) only in PLOT NO 1,3 or 5 in 4TH COURT STREET, Sector 82F.

Incase any one of you are interested to sell pls do let me know
                    Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

I m getting a deal of emilia in 35 lacs, do you think its a gud deal. also 780 qft they are offering is super area or carpet

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X