...want to open forum to discuss updates for vatika iris floors.
ISSUES:
1. do they have all required approvals?
2. registration of independent floors is allowed by HUDA or not?
3. will Metro run till Manesar in Phase III/Phase IV as per Masterplan 2021.
kindly share updates/information regarding this project.....
Read more
127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hope to see some good jump in plots and villas resale prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Hope to see some good jump in plots and villas resale prices.

what is the price of plots in sec 8x from vatika?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i am looking for a GF/FF in Emilia or IRIS any seller pls PM in your details.

Thanks,
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys, I am looking for IRIS GF if any one want to sell plz contact.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • you would get IRIS GF in resale at around 78 lakh.
    CommentQuote
  • How about IRIS 1st floor resale price? Also, How much we can expect its price on possession.. any idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Iris First floor is being traded in the range of 65 to 68 lakh.

Second floor between 56 to 58 lakh.

At the time of possession ... there should be a very good appreciation as the construction quality is good from Vatika.
    CommentQuote
  • Pals :

Yesterday I visited most of the area of VIN and unfortunately i was not carrying the digicam with me .. so no pics could be taken.

Saw quite nice dev. iris floors are finally taking good shape. could see from inside also a complete block of GF, FF and SF

this was completely plastered and even vitified tiles of 16*16 were put at the entire floor. bathrooms are also tiled with 8*12 tiles and balconies with ok kind of railings.

overall an ok kind of finish and not the premium one.

a few sector roads are well paved with tar. lots of plantation has also been done. could see a lots of visitors also seeing diff locations with probably brokers accompanied them.

over all the township is taking a good shape and will emerge as a nice place to live in.
    CommentQuote
  • Today One of the brokers called and told me resale in Vatika Lifestyle homes is happening @5000 excluding other charges.

Is it true??
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika floors are in demand ( even though they have recession time specifications) because they are within the range of potential end users.

Hope no further hype happens here that spoils the basic USP of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Hi Guys ,

Vatika has revised prices for all their 3 types of floors WEF 16 April 2012.

IRIS floors will cost now 73, 89, 108 lacs for second, First and ground floor respectively.

Looks like resale market will see a good jump for old allotted floors. in fact IRIS SF was earlier quoted at 52 lacs is now being quoted at 58 lacs.

cheers for old investors.

Kapilji have you visited Sector-83? Any idea about the development there?

I have booked a primrose floor there and have a feeling that they have not started anything there yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Tom : Can u kindly clarify on this extra payment.

I bought IRIS SF in original booking and the BBA says they will built 1032 sq. ft. thats it.

Why should they increase the area and why i need to pay any thing extra. in fact they hv even stapled the floor plan with BBA. what is that . which calls for change in the plan.

suggest.

You seem to be fully loaded.
    You have a unit in most of the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu

I Hope He is not overloaded ..........:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu

This is to point out that some of the members are openly giving rates in 10 different projects and then sending broker details through personal messages.

Someone has property in 3-4 unitech properties;M3M golf course,plots in G99,vatika and then Vatika floors and actively quoting rates for these things.

Now what inference can be drawn from this?
    CommentQuote
  • Manuji : yeh kuch jyada hi ho gaya ...

In fact while narrating the fact you have exaggerated my situation .. but may be you can .. as everybody has the right to write ... logical or illogical.

I do have 2 property in unitech, 1 in G99 and 1 floor in vatika, but that does not mean I want to use IREF for selling etc. you would understand that since i am holding more than 1 property in gurgaon .. so i would certainly be having great contacts with multiple brokers over their (in Gurgaon) and i do not need a via media.

Its only for the fellow members that I disclosed my conversation with 2/3 new brokers so that they are also appraised of the same..

If this still offends you than probably you must have taken it in a wrong shape.

PS : As mentioned by you above, I want to bring to your kind notice that I DO NOT own 3-4 property in unitech, nothing in M3M Golf course, and No plot in Vatika.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote