Collapse

Vatika Iris Floors Vatika Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Last updated: September 15 2016
146 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika Iris Floors Vatika Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Vatika floors are in demand ( even though they have recession time specifications) because they are within the range of potential end users.

Hope no further hype happens here that spoils the basic USP of this project.

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
      Hi Guys ,

Vatika has revised prices for all their 3 types of floors WEF 16 April 2012.

IRIS floors will cost now 73, 89, 108 lacs for second, First and ground floor respectively.

Looks like resale market will see a good jump for old allotted floors. in fact IRIS SF was earlier quoted at 52 lacs is now being quoted at 58 lacs.

cheers for old investors.
      Kapilji have you visited Sector-83? Any idea about the development there?

I have booked a primrose floor there and have a feeling that they have not started anything there yet.

Comment

Tom : Can u kindly clarify on this extra payment.

I bought IRIS SF in original booking and the BBA says they will built 1032 sq. ft. thats it.

Why should they increase the area and why i need to pay any thing extra. in fact they hv even stapled the floor plan with BBA. what is that . which calls for change in the plan.

suggest.
        You seem to be fully loaded.
        You have a unit in most of the projects.

Comment

Originally posted by manu View Post
          I Hope He is not overloaded ..........
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by manu View Post

This is to point out that some of the members are openly giving rates in 10 different projects and then sending broker details through personal messages.

Someone has property in 3-4 unitech properties;M3M golf course,plots in G99,vatika and then Vatika floors and actively quoting rates for these things.

Now what inference can be drawn from this?

Comment

Manuji : yeh kuch jyada hi ho gaya ...

In fact while narrating the fact you have exaggerated my situation .. but may be you can .. as everybody has the right to write ... logical or illogical.

I do have 2 property in unitech, 1 in G99 and 1 floor in vatika, but that does not mean I want to use IREF for selling etc. you would understand that since i am holding more than 1 property in gurgaon .. so i would certainly be having great contacts with multiple brokers over their (in Gurgaon) and i do not need a via media.

Its only for the fellow members that I disclosed my conversation with 2/3 new brokers so that they are also appraised of the same..

If this still offends you than probably you must have taken it in a wrong shape.

PS : As mentioned by you above, I want to bring to your kind notice that I DO NOT own 3-4 property in unitech, nothing in M3M Golf course, and No plot in Vatika.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Manuji : yeh kuch jyada hi ho gaya ...

In fact while narrating the fact you have exaggerated my situation .. but may be you can .. as everybody has the right to write ... logical or illogical.

I do have 2 property in unitech, 1 in G99 and 1 floor in vatika, but that does not mean I want to use IREF for selling etc. you would understand that since i am holding more than 1 property in gurgaon .. so i would certainly be having great contacts with multiple brokers over their (in Gurgaon) and i do not need a via media.

Its only for the fellow members that I disclosed my conversation with 2/3 new brokers so that they are also appraised of the same..

If this still offends you than probably you must have taken it in a wrong shape.

PS : As mentioned by you above, I want to bring to your kind notice that I DO NOT own 3-4 property in unitech, nothing in M3M Golf course, and No plot in Vatika.

Hope this helps.
                You also said that have booked something in M3M 107; I mistook it for golf course.

Nothing we write is without motive.
                I write because I am angry with builder financier broker nexus of gurgaon which has made my life miserable.
                And strike when the iron is hot; now these guys are going to be in deep trouble and end users should exploit that.

Now actively sharing resale rates is fine; but if along with that broker numbers are given;then it casts aspersions on the motive.

There are so many other senior members ; have you ever seen them discussing broker details so actively?

May be my inference was wrong as I have utter disgust for the nexus and those feelings might have influenced my reasoning.

Comment

I appreciate your comments. No hard feelings.. its ok from my side...

Comment

Iris First floor is being traded in the range of 65 to 68 lakh.

Second floor between 56 to 58 lakh.

At the time of possession ... there should be a very good appreciation as the construction quality is good from Vatika.
                    any idea about the INXT floors, GF and FF ?

Comment

yupp.

i also saw INXT floors ... no idea about the prices.

but yes the construction is excellent and the sample block is ready for visitors.

but at the same time budget floors viz. iris, primerose and emilia is VFM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X