...want to open forum to discuss updates for vatika iris floors.
ISSUES:
1. do they have all required approvals?
2. registration of independent floors is allowed by HUDA or not?
3. will Metro run till Manesar in Phase III/Phase IV as per Masterplan 2021.
kindly share updates/information regarding this project.....
Read more
127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sts127911
    I am looking forward to buy a house for my end use with budget of 60-65 lacs (preferably in Gurgaon) and with very less amount of cash available I am rely on maximum bank loan.
    Also, I am looking forward to immediate possession within next 1 year as I am already paying heavy rent for my current accommodation.

After contacting multiple property dealer each one of them directed to buy Vatika Floors where I could get up to 80% bank loan and first or second floor up to 65 lacs. Vatika Floors area look appealing to me with 2 years down the line and the price also suits to my current financial position.

There are couple of questions for which I am seeking answers to as the replies given by property dealers are different and not convincing. Can someone in forum here please share your views & update on them or point to recent threads already going one.

1. When questioned about clearance certificate (CC) & occupation certificate (OC), there was no clarity, is Vatika providing these with possession. If not, then what problems could be there in future due to this.
    Though I saw people living in couple of blocks there in Sector 82
    I have a unit in Vatika floors and have taken the possession recently. On raising the query about OC, vatika people told me for floors OC is not required for floors and all other approvals are in place. Though no documents were provided to me. Regarding problems in future may be knowledgable junta can throw some light but Campa Cola is one such example.

2. What about Registry and current circle rates ? None of the property dealer gave appropriate answer to this. I was told that the property would be transferred in my name and it would be treated as Transfer Case.
    Later when Vatika would hand over to HUDA, the circle rates would come up and registry would be open
    - Is it safe to invest in this case
    - Could there be any problem in future when handover to HUDA takes place
    There is no registry happening in Vatika as of now. On enquired I was told that there is no clarity on circle rates and whether this would fall under Manesar or Gurgaon. The timeline Vatika told me for registry was in first half of next year.

3. What about Power/Electicity supply ? Is there power supply by DHBVNL or it is done through generators.
    As of now through genset

4. I am looking for house where I can move in next 1 year. With my current financial position I cannot afford to pay heavy rent or EMI together for long.
    What was the promised possession dates earlier and delays ?
    Dunno about others but my unit was booked in 2012 and delivered in early 2014.

5. This would be my investment in property and I do have limited knowledge of what to inquire, what all factors to judge. Please let me know anything I need to check before I pen down on decision to buy a floor in Vatika.
    Cant provide any advice on this aspect. Only thing I can say is when I bought the unit; the previous owner didnt get much of a return from an investment perspective ;)

Thanks.

Comments in red.
    CommentQuote
  • Your unit was booked in 2012 and you got possession in 2012. You lucky!! :bab (5):
    Can you reveal what was the booking price. I booked in 2009 and they have not started anything yet.
    CommentQuote
  • ..................Me too original booking in 2009 Vatika Sec 83E primrose 3bHK.............. I think will dispose as I can't hold it for more than 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Did some effort in collecting reviews, came across a group on Facebook "Vatika group, Gurgaon victims" detailing the current cases against Vatika, details why no OC/CC are given.
    CommentQuote
  • Price of Vatika IRIS floors, is it right to buy these floors..when there is no visibility on expressway

hi All,

Wanted to know what are current prices of iris floors in resale. Is it a right time to buy these independent floors, when there is no visibility on completion of Dwarka expressway?
    CommentQuote
  • SUB: FOUR YEARS PASSED AND NO FURTHER DEMAND LETTERS
    I have Iris floors in Sec 82 E, paid last in Dec 10 for start of excavation.
    FOUR YEARS PASSED AND NO NEWS FROM VATIKA
    When contacted : they say some ROAD ISSUE in 82 E Plot 1- 10 , hence work will be delayed for another one year.
    If there was a road issue, then how they can can send a demand for excavation??
    Does anybody has any knowledge regarding this???
    What is the present construction status/tentative date for possession????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by speedmast
    hi All,

Wanted to know what are current prices of iris floors in resale. Is it a right time to buy these independent floors, when there is no visibility on completion of Dwarka expressway?

Which floor price you want? Yes it is right time as prices of properties are not moving better for end use, further vatika floors not depend on DWAY, it is well connected to NH8 already so many families living there.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dr Bhowate and others having IRIS floor on 82E9 street.

I also have Iris floor on this street and have been following up with Vatika for quite some time.
    It seems the land on which sector road has to come has not yet been acquired by Huda
    Vatika also has some land issue and they have not yet started construction on this street.
    But why did they allot us on this street if they did not have possession of land and also taken 35%.
    They have been giving false hope and assurances for many years.

But the worst is now they say land issue may not be resolved, they cannot give any alternate site and
    now they are offering to refund our money with interest. This will be huge loss to us and not acceptable.
    Let us all unite and fight against this injustice.
    All affected persons pls respond and post here.

Best regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay100
    Dear Dr Bhowate and others having IRIS floor on 82E9 street.

I also have Iris floor on this street and have been following up with Vatika for quite some time.
    It seems the land on which sector road has to come has not yet been acquired by Huda
    Vatika also has some land issue and they have not yet started construction on this street.
    But why did they allot us on this street if they did not have possession of land and also taken 35%.

But the worst is now they say land issue may not be resolved, they cannot give any alternate site and
    now they are offering to refund our money with interest. This will be huge loss to us and not acceptable.

Best regards

Please join vatika owner association FB group.... there are more people discussing same issue...

Also good to know expert opinion on this here...
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to sell out my unit (possession received in Jul'14). Had purchased this for end use, but unfortunately, don't see myself living here as my job is in noida.

What should be the right asking price for RTM property - IRIS 2nd floor, 2 BHK, 1133.5 sqft area?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i am looking for a FF/SF in Emilia or IRIS any seller pls PM in your details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultraspin
    Guys i am looking for a FF/SF in Emilia or IRIS any seller pls PM in your details.

I am unable to PM you.. let me know if you're interested in IRIS SF property that I have.
    CommentQuote
  • consturction on 82E plots

it seems that issue has been settled with farmers and they will start with work.
    This story has been published in Hindustan times in feb 2015
    Any Updates, plz share

Originally Posted by sanjay100
    Dear Dr Bhowate and others having IRIS floor on 82E9 street.

Best regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshay28aug
    I am unable to PM you.. let me know if you're interested in IRIS SF property that I have.

Can you pm details?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • interest in IRIS floors for end use

Hello people

I am planning to get iris ground floor in Vatika and would request your valuable opinion.

There are three options available- 35% paid, 95% paid and ready to move in.

I am interest in ready to move in considering the history of Vatika with regards to the delivery promise.

Please let me know what are the things i should be aware of?
    Is there water problems in the area?
    Is the society liveable at the moment or do i need to wait for some time..how much time?
    How is this area look like in 2-3 years?
    Is this tool plaza going to move further towards Manesar?
    I am interest in north east facing unit, please let me know if any seller (owner) is planning to sell the iris ground floor.

In addition, should i go for Vatika or should look for other options in that area like bestech, DLF etc.

thank you for the help.
    CommentQuote