Hello Everyone,
Plz share information about new pre launch projects in gurgaon in 2013.

Thanks
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very good question.....I think information should not only be given on the Builder, project name, Sector number and project cost but also the status of those projects that have been launched in 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rks3110
    Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Trust me you dont want to know.
    All projects are being launched at insane prices.
    Resale rates of units, at better location, are lower.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in pre launch projects considering following points :
    1. will get some discount around 5 % than official launch price.
    2. will get anough time (around 4 years) for full payment. Half year for prelaunch to launch; and three & half year for project completion.

I AM STRONGLY INTERESTED TO JOIN SUCH GROUP TO HAVE MORE DISCOUNT.

T&R
    rks
    CommentQuote
    I am interested in pre launch projects considering following points :
    2. will get anough time (around 4 years) for full payment. Half year for prelaunch to launch; and three & half year for project completion.

T&R
    rks

With these conditions you should look for builders like
    EMMAR
    UNITECH
    3C
    ANSAL
    SPIRE 68
    CommentQuote
    I am interested in pre launch projects considering following points :

T&R
    rks

I have done my investment about 2 months back in ninex city, sector - 76. A value for money project with very little hype and promising location. Cometitive pricing, direct booking from builder. Please check that. U willl surely like that.
    CommentQuote
  • hi amty,
    i m making my mind for ninex city, if possible plz send me PM
    thanks and regards
    CommentQuote
  • residential or commercial?

Originally Posted by rks3110
    Hello Everyone,

Thanks

hi rks,
    are you looking for residential, or commercial, or both?
    CommentQuote
  • what is the price of ninex city
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for investment too, and this is the first time I am hearing about ninex, and the official ninex thread doesnt have any info. So it looks like a brand new builder, soo much risk?
    CommentQuote
  • th
    Originally Posted by dhruv007
    what is the price of ninex city

Phase 1 is at 5185 and phase 2 is at 5500. U can negotiate around 4% with builder for more details you can see the ninex city, sector 76 thread. This is all inclusive cost means including edc idc and 1 covered parking
    CommentQuote
  • That is very economical considering the location..will look forward to it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun85
    I am looking for investment too, and this is the first time I am hearing about ninex, and the official ninex thread doesnt have any info. So it looks like a brand new builder, soo much risk?

Mate, you sure you checked this out https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14561-ninex-city-ninex-group-sector-76-gurgaon/page28?t=16832&page=28

I guess there is enough information there. Also Ninex is not a new builder and has already delivered Essel Towers, MG Road in association with the Essel group, Ninex City Mart on Sohna road, Fortune Hotel besides Ninex City mart on Sohna Road, Ninex Time Centre on Golf Course Road.

85% payment is already gone in Phase-1 and structure and brick work is done so I don't see much risk here.
    CommentQuote
  • hi phoenix,
    i m looking for residential. investment cum residential purpose.
    plz suggest if u have any not more than 5000psf
    CommentQuote
    hi phoenix,
    i m looking for residential. investment cum residential purpose.
    plz suggest if u have any not more than 5000psf

I am not sure there have been many pre-launches off late, especially in residential projects. Heard about Silverglades Laburnum-2 pre-launch in sector-35 Sohna, on Sohna road - but I think it is a bit far (>15kms from Vatika city on GCex and Sohna road intersection) down the Sohna road. Also, I have not done any research on that project, but I believe you can find related discussions on IREF.

Also, I understand your purpose is primarily investment - because a typical (not saying all) 'residential' project in pre-launch phase now would probably become habitable (not talking about possession) for you after at least 5-6 years.

I have personally invested in a commercial project (Spaze Forum in sector 70) yesterday - that is still in the launch phase. Sharing with you just in case you might be interested. Else, ignore completely.
    CommentQuote
  • also, Supertech is apparently coming out with a new launch in sector 68 (don't remember the name) ... I think the price is around 5500 BSP (with discounts, you might get it around 5000)
    CommentQuote