Hi Guys,

Any updates on the development of this area. Will it be liveable in next 2-3 years.
Read more
119 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No, 5 years minimum
    CommentQuote
  • Ohh. 5 yrs a long time. How about the appreciation of property in that area?
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody can predict. Good area for a 15 years investment.

But Raheja is keping location premium with himself, pricing is high.

Although I have invested in this area myself, I feel Sohna Road and Golf Course extension area are better - same price properties are coming and appreciation will be quicker as well as rental income will be better.

Dwarka expressway is more long term and one should pay less price
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information.
    I have invested in Vedaanta keeping in mind the location being close to Delhi.
    Do u think this area will appreciate to 3500psf in next 2-3 yrs?
    IS Re-sale possible in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • I have myself invested Vedaanta keeping in mind the proximity to Airport and Delhi.
    What do you think about the appreciation in the next 2-3 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • I was wrong about the last LS elections, did not invest in March 09 stock market. So I dont believe my own predictions.

What will be upside in Vedanta? I cannot predict in 2-3 years. But fantastic returns long term, no doubt.

I doubt that you will be able to sell your allotment - oversupply is too much.

Returns at completion (I expect 4 years away) will be maybe 20-30% in 4 years.

A bank FD will give you same returns I suspect.

Or I could be wrong :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanks for the information.
    Do you think it will take 4 more years for the project to be completed?
    I am optimistic that by 2011 end it should get completed.

I am looking for long term returns... so lets see how it shapes up.

Thanks
    Himanshu
    CommentQuote
  • 2011 passed expressway not yet 5 % COMPLETE
    CommentQuote
  • Exact Location of undercontruction sector road near Raheja Vedaanta

Is it true that under undercontruction 75.0 m sector road parallel to Dwarka Expressway is just adjacent to Raheja Vedaanta Project.

Someone pls share the distance of this underconstruction sector road from Vedaanta Project.

BTW what is the contruction status of this road in Delhi portion (refer locatoin plan)
    :bab (48):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • NPR- Status on Delhi side
    Dear All I visited the DEW on 27 May. I approached it from Dwarka side. Attached here is the map with the route marked that I took. The status of roads is as follows:

Blue- 3 lane each way with a wide divider in between, this road looks newly constructed(within 6 months) as the paint on the road/divider was fresh, DDA has planted many trees on both side and on the divider

Green Dash- Wide (4+lanes) newly constructed road, no divider, no paint on road to mark the lanes, adjacent to it the earth work had been done (Since I didnt find any equipment/labor working) for making it similar to the road marked in Blue

Orange- This was a single road through a village, seemed it was repaired recently as not many potholes only lot of speed breakers
    The Point where the Green & orange intersect is an intresting one, because if you see from far it seems as if the green road is abrublty ending into a Factory wall, but as you approach closer the road turns towards left sticking to the factory wall into the village, whilework was going on on the right side for a road, where some Delhi Govt's power plant is being constructed

Black Dash- This is again beautiful 2 sided, with 3 lanes on each side, and a narrow divided in between road, lots of greenary along both sides
    The point where the Orange & black parts intersect had a very peculiar thing, there was a small 4-5 feet broken wall bang in the middle of the road, there was enough space on both sides of that wall for traffic movement

Brown Dash- Single, 2 lanned road, I have travelled on this road before, nothing new except some places there was work going on for road widening. Puri is located on this road only.

Hope it helps us all to get some clarity on the actual ground situation
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aks89
    NPR- Status on Delhi side
    Dear All I visited the DEW on 27 May. I approached it from Dwarka side. Attached here is the map with the route marked that I took. The status of roads is as follows:

Blue- 3 lane each way with a wide divider in between, this road looks newly constructed(within 6 months) as the paint on the road/divider was fresh, DDA has planted many trees on both side and on the divider

Green Dash- Wide (4+lanes) newly constructed road, no divider, no paint on road to mark the lanes, adjacent to it the earth work had been done (Since I didnt find any equipment/labor working) for making it similar to the road marked in Blue

Orange- This was a single road through a village, seemed it was repaired recently as not many potholes only lot of speed breakers
    The Point where the Green & orange intersect is an intresting one, because if you see from far it seems as if the green road is abrublty ending into a Factory wall, but as you approach closer the road turns towards left sticking to the factory wall into the village, whilework was going on on the right side for a road, where some Delhi Govt's power plant is being constructed

Black Dash- This is again beautiful 2 sided, with 3 lanes on each side, and a narrow divided in between road, lots of greenary along both sides
    The point where the Orange & black parts intersect had a very peculiar thing, there was a small 4-5 feet broken wall bang in the middle of the road, there was enough space on both sides of that wall for traffic movement

Brown Dash- Single, 2 lanned road, I have travelled on this road before, nothing new except some places there was work going on for road widening. Puri is located on this road only.

Hope it helps us all to get some clarity on the actual ground situation

By Any chance did you take any photographs? :)

And in addition I believe this road has been discussed in NPR thread and general consensus (if that is possible in IREF) was that this is not part of NPR but some new development till or beyond Bamnoli Village.
    CommentQuote
  • i got offer 3600/- per sq feet for 2bhk 3 months ago. what are the prices going on. Raheja already sold vedanta floors at 4200/-.
    CommentQuote
  • Should i hold or sell

I hold a 2 bhk in vedantaa sector 108, I have booked at 3000 BSP....
    What is the potential for this project?What is current resale?
    Should i hold or sell it?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone help me with resale rates for Vedanta, getting calls from brokers for 4300.... My gut with experion at 6000 now... This will appreciate and will give true returns now....

Feb/mar any idea what will be the rate...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maverick9999
    Can someone help me with resale rates for Vedanta, getting calls from brokers for 4300.... My gut with experion at 6000 now... This will appreciate and will give true returns now....

Feb/mar any idea what will be the rate...?

raheja is good builder my friend as well location is good and if u have i will say u should hold and if u want to buy i will say u have to give more than 80 % money so don't go

( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote