Collapse

Vedaanta Raheja Group Sector 108 Gurgaon

Last updated: December 7 2015
127 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vedaanta Raheja Group Sector 108 Gurgaon

i saw Raheja Vedaanta banner today at sector 22 Dwarka showing way to project in sector 108, i think that 75 m wide sector road parallel to DEW is now connected to Dwarka, can some body confirm?

Comment

Guy i was right, went too check updates on project yesterday through sectr-22 Diplomatic enclave via Brijwasan road which is now connected to 75 mtr sector road parallel to DEW, took me less than half an hour to get to project from Dwarka mod.

However my unit might take more than a month to complete and even more for project to be livable but managed to click some piks from my flat.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by BlessU; February 2 2015, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Great Job SunnyDutta. Can you share the status of the approach road to the project. ANy updates on the 24 Mt road which is to connect this project to the master sector road/75 meter road. How is the condition of road you took from Sector 22 till the project? Is it continuous black carpet or kutcha roads in between?
        Seems you unit is on the higher floors, were the lifts working?
        Thanks for making the effort. Appreciate it.

Comment

Schaan thanks for appreciation,

Well i believe you are talking about 24mtr road which is going to connect projects main gate through Mata mandir from 75mtr road, well what these guys told me that "MD Mr Raheja spoke to Experion guys for this road to build as will be used by both projects users but Experion guys does not needs it currently so they denied to pay single penny so now this will be build by Vedaanta guys only" this is what i have been told dunno if true or not, well road construction has already started.

Condition of road from Sectr 22 till project is smooth, wherever black carpet is not there it is leveled well enough so that there are no bumps (you can see Raeheja Vedaanta / Arthava banners guiding all the way from Dwarka 22 till project) so no problem at all.

Lifts are working now,my unit is on 17th flr, i went till 20th to see 3 floor penthouse too i wish i had more money

Comment

Thanks Again. Can you comment on the finishing work. Saw some horrid pictures on facebook page for the project. Is it better now?
            Last edited by Malvish; March 30 2015, 04:36 PM. Reason: Redirecting To Other Forum

Comment

they showed me a finished unit too in vedas 7th floor, which was ready to be handed over, looked fine to me.

This seemed to be a closed group, have sent request to add, will check there upon.

Comment

Have heard 3 families already shifted in tower c & e of vedas, and few moreplanning to shift soon in april start, can somebody confirm?

Comment

What is the current resale rate on this project?

Comment

no idea might be around 6k

Comment

• Re : Vedaanta Raheja Group Sector 108 Gurgaon

Hi Guys,
                      Have heard many families are reaching out Raheja for unit handover and 3 families already shifted, just curious to know what happened to that litigation legal case that 100+ unit owners did against builder, was decision in favor of buyers?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X