Vedaanta Raheja Group Sector 108 Gurgaon

Last updated: December 7 2015
127 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vedaanta Raheja Group Sector 108 Gurgaon

Originally posted by SORABH3 View Post
    Abhay ji.. are you sure club house & park is ready in Raheja Navodaya... I think the project is incomplete in many aspects... even the building is not completly painted...
    I have a unit in tower H.. but i could see other towers wherein it would take more time to complete....

Any clue about the sector road. As of now i have not given my consent for possession..plz suggest what should be done in such case.
    My friend i don't know about club house and park i have asked this question from you
    yes looking at the October construction status it will take time
    if they are giving possession for your tower and if u are paying EMI + rent i will say take it
    If Raheja is providing electricity ( Through DG ) water and GET IT instead of paying EMI

Originally posted by singla12 View Post
    Thanks Abhay.

Flats are ready. Club house and park still under finishing (construction almost done).

No electricity till now. building to run on DG sets and cost will be passed on as increase in maintenance charges to Flat owners. I am not sure how HUDA can grant occupancy certificate without electricity and finishing not complete for common areas.

I think Raheja is trying to avoid penality to be paid for delay in possession. Sending out these emails are just one of their trick.

Do you still suggest to take possession now?
    They can provide
    see tulip petal thread Project is RTM. Electricity there is still on DG sets
    Sir if u are paying EMI + rent i will say take it
    If Raheja is providing electricity ( Through DG ) water and GET IT instead of paying EMI
    Last edited by Abhay; November 12 2013, 09:42 PM.
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
      My friend i don't know about club house and park i have asked this question from you
      yes looking at the October construction status it will take time
      if they are giving possession for your tower and if u are paying EMI + rent i will say take it

They can provide
      see tulip petal thread Project is RTM. Electricity there is still on DG sets
      Sir if u are paying EMI + rent i will say take it

Abhay Ji , the problem is that i have shifted to Indirapuram last year. Neither i can stay in Navodaya or will anyone take it on rent... now i simply want to sell my property, but unfortunately , i am not finding any right buyer....

Comment

IS there any resale happening for this project and any idea on actual resale price (not the paper ones that are bloated beyond imagination).

Comment

Any idea when possesion for vedanta is expcted??

Comment

i am looking for 3 bhk 2393 sft. any idea on resale prices?

Comment

OC Received

Just got info from the builder that OC has been received for the project and last demand will be raised in a couple of days. Will become 3rd project on NPR to be ready to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Schaan View Post
                Just got info from the builder that OC has been received for the project and last demand will be raised in a couple of days. Will become 3rd project on NPR to be ready to move.
                Hi
                Greetings

this is great news for buyers..

hope demand is reasonable and no unexpected, unexplained and unethical surprises as in 109 project.

how many units? Price for various sizes? Confirmation on OC?

Cheers

Comment

Hi Guys ,

Can anybody confirm :
                  1. Resale price for 2 bhk in Raheja Vedanta
                  2. Is the location ok to shift with family
                  3. Hows the quality . I think it should be good because Raheja is a reputed builder.
                  4. Have they given posession

Comment

As per builder OC is received though no work done inside, builder requested for some obnoxious demand with maintenance at 4 rs psf adding enhanced EDC/IDC and disclaimer the super area may go through a change hence be ready to cough some more money.

Atharva is under litigation, vedanta may soon get into litigation. Some 120 reaidents have got together to fight him. I am part of the group, will be going legal route very soon.

Beware of this builder before investing, he is indeed the most awarded builder by reidents and maximum legal cases on the projects delivered. Oh forgot only 2 projects delivered and both went legal route.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

this is great news for buyers..

hope demand is reasonable and no unexpected, unexplained and unethical surprises as in 109 project.

how many units? Price for various sizes? Confirmation on OC?

Cheers
                      Sirjee raheja ji ne toh maar daala for a 1790 sq feet flat the last demand would have been close to 2.5 lakhs plus registration and the demand is in access of 10 lakhs with no mention of penalty.

Uupar se disclaimer laga diya super area calculation is pending hence be ready to cough up more money... Raheja ji wild life photography karte karte jungle raaj macha rahen hain...
                      Already RTI filed with Mr Rastoginto check how he gave OC when internal work is not even complete.

Abb hasna matt... OC was given in 17th and the demands were sent dated 16th November.... Guru hai raheja...

More than 100 reaidents have got together to fight now....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X