Hi! Anyone out there who has bought a flast in the ansals project Valley view estate on Gurgaon-faridabad road?

1. Whats is the best selling price /sqft here ?
2.I read somewehere that the land on which the building stands belongs to BSF and they can take back the land anytime , is this true?
3.What are the disadvantages of the location?
4.Does the area come under Gurgaon/Haryana or will it be UP?

Any information will be of great help!
Rgds
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone have any information on the current resale price for this project by Ansals !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Stars
    Hi! Anyone out there who has bought a flast in the ansals project Valley view estate on Gurgaon-faridabad road?

1. Whats is the best selling price /sqft here ?
    2.I read somewehere that the land on which the building stands belongs to BSF and they can take back the land anytime , is this true?
    3.What are the disadvantages of the location?
    4.Does the area come under Gurgaon/Haryana or will it be UP?

Any information will be of great help!
    Rgds

As far as I know, Its very very much in Gurgaon, Harayana but far from main city and very isolated located on Gurgaon-Faridabad Road.
    more than 2 years back I had driven down to Faridabad from GGN in the night, it was hell scary.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie dear ... Do u have any idea about the current resale price on this One ...???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    Cookie dear ... Do u have any idea about the current resale price on this One ...???

Sorry Brother
    I don't have even a clue of.......
    CommentQuote
  • Last when i had checked couple of months back, rates were around 7000-8000. BSF towers are the cheapest and remaining towers also have different rates. There is one newly constructed tower also coming up in the complex.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think price is that much. One of my friend sold his 900 odd SQ Ft Aptment for 57 Lakhs. I will cross-check with him and confirm.
    I personaly dont prefer the location as it is far away from gurgaon and an isolated place.
    I dont know why people are ready to pay that much for such a location- The upcoming sectors 8x 9X 37 etc will be a better loaction by 3 years.

Besides that- The construction quality ( Imeant the finish) is so poor.
    Originally Posted by sunny9
    Last when i had checked couple of months back, rates were around 7000-8000. BSF towers are the cheapest and remaining towers also have different rates. There is one newly constructed tower also coming up in the complex.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MNairK
    I dont think price is that much. One of my friend sold his 900 odd SQ Ft Aptment for 57 Lakhs. I will cross-check with him and confirm.
    I personaly dont prefer the location as it is far away from gurgaon and an isolated place.
    I dont know why people are ready to pay that much for such a location- The upcoming sectors 8x 9X 37 etc will be a better loaction by 3 years.

Besides that- The construction quality ( Imeant the finish) is so poor.

According to a friend living in the complex for past two years, the price is around 6000-6300 psf depending upon size. Positives acc to him:
    - There is IREO land right next to it. Krish group's Provonce is next to that. Provonce is selling ultra luxury apartments at 7000psf.
    - There is a toll road built by Reliance which is in its finishing stages.
    - It should not be 2-3 kms from DLF Golf course in gurgaon. All these makes it a good destination
    - ASF SEZ is very close. They are the sole provider for office space to TCS.
    - Any small unit goes in for rent like hot cookies

Yes it is bit away from main gurgaon, but he way city is expanding it is a very good location considering proximity to Delhi(without entering gurgaon) and Faridabad
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale price?

Originally Posted by blackam
    According to a friend living in the complex for past two years, the price is around 6000-6300 psf depending upon size. Positives acc to him:
    - There is IREO land right next to it. Krish group's Provonce is next to that. Provonce is selling ultra luxury apartments at 7000psf.
    - There is a toll road built by Reliance which is in its finishing stages.
    - It should not be 2-3 kms from DLF Golf course in gurgaon. All these makes it a good destination
    - ASF SEZ is very close. They are the sole provider for office space to TCS.
    - Any small unit goes in for rent like hot cookies

Yes it is bit away from main gurgaon, but he way city is expanding it is a very good location considering proximity to Delhi(without entering gurgaon) and Faridabad

what is the current resale price in valley view? I am interested in 1 BHK for investment. any detail pls share

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • It is in the range of 7000 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal Valley view estate, Gwal Pahari

My brother holds a 2BHK flat in Ansals Valley View Estate in Gwal-pahari area.

Does it make sense to keep the flat OR sell it and invest in some other project around GCX (e.g. Tata raisina / primanti) ?

Valley View appt is 1800 sq - 3BHK + study/servant room. I guess its value will be around 1.3 CR. So some extra money need to go in to take up something in main gurgaon area

Not sure about the future prospects of valley view area ?

So rough options:
    1) Sell - add around 30 - 50L (mix of cash + loan) and buy something like Tata / IREO (can we get 3BHK in these?)
    2) Hold valley view and invest in some new launch ?

Would appreciate comments from people who are more aware of ongoing dynamics
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds like a good idea - Help with current rates and size/budget etc for better suggestion..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Sounds like a good idea - Help with current rates and size/budget etc for better suggestion..

extra details added
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I personally feel its a good idea.
    As Valley View has reached its peak and even though Gwal Pahari will probably be the new richie-rich area, an old construction and plain-vanilla project like Valley View may not gain much.
    Would be a good idea to sell it and invest in a 3BHK in GCX, go through the relevant 3BHK threads on this forum to find options.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Yes, I personally feel its a good idea.
    As Valley View has reached its peak and even though Gwal Pahari will probably be the new richie-rich area, an old construction and plain-vanilla project like Valley View may not gain much.
    Would be a good idea to sell it and invest in a 3BHK in GCX, go through the relevant 3BHK threads on this forum to find options.

If value of gwal pahari area is going up, won't it help in value of valley view also?
    CommentQuote
  • It will go up to adjust for inflation like any old property does but no major appreciation I feel. Its one thing for some super rich people to stay in super luxury apartments there but will a normal end user want to buy an old construction flat in a slightly way-off location if getting a flat with all amenities in say GCX at similar price.
    Originally Posted by ukbuddy1002
    If value of gwal pahari area is going up, won't it help in value of valley view also?
    CommentQuote