Valley View Estate, Ansal API, Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 14 2015
30 | Posts
9212 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley View Estate, Ansal API, Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon

Hi! Anyone out there who has bought a flast in the ansals project Valley view estate on Gurgaon-faridabad road?

1. Whats is the best selling price /sqft here ?
    2.I read somewehere that the land on which the building stands belongs to BSF and they can take back the land anytime , is this true?
    3.What are the disadvantages of the location?
    4.Does the area come under Gurgaon/Haryana or will it be UP?

Any information will be of great help!
    Rgds

Re : Valley View Estate, Ansal API, Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon

Does anyone have any information on the current resale price for this project by Ansals !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stars View Post
      Hi! Anyone out there who has bought a flast in the ansals project Valley view estate on Gurgaon-faridabad road?

1. Whats is the best selling price /sqft here ?
      2.I read somewehere that the land on which the building stands belongs to BSF and they can take back the land anytime , is this true?
      3.What are the disadvantages of the location?
      4.Does the area come under Gurgaon/Haryana or will it be UP?

Any information will be of great help!
      Rgds
      As far as I know, Its very very much in Gurgaon, Harayana but far from main city and very isolated located on Gurgaon-Faridabad Road.
      more than 2 years back I had driven down to Faridabad from GGN in the night, it was hell scary.
      Thanks

Comment

Cookie dear ... Do u have any idea about the current resale price on this One ...???

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
          Cookie dear ... Do u have any idea about the current resale price on this One ...???
          Sorry Brother
          I don't have even a clue of.......
          Thanks

Comment

Last when i had checked couple of months back, rates were around 7000-8000. BSF towers are the cheapest and remaining towers also have different rates. There is one newly constructed tower also coming up in the complex.

Comment

I dont think price is that much. One of my friend sold his 900 odd SQ Ft Aptment for 57 Lakhs. I will cross-check with him and confirm.
              I personaly dont prefer the location as it is far away from gurgaon and an isolated place.
              I dont know why people are ready to pay that much for such a location- The upcoming sectors 8x 9X 37 etc will be a better loaction by 3 years.

Besides that- The construction quality ( Imeant the finish) is so poor.
              Originally posted by sunny9 View Post
              Last when i had checked couple of months back, rates were around 7000-8000. BSF towers are the cheapest and remaining towers also have different rates. There is one newly constructed tower also coming up in the complex.

Comment

Originally posted by MNairK View Post
                I dont think price is that much. One of my friend sold his 900 odd SQ Ft Aptment for 57 Lakhs. I will cross-check with him and confirm.
                I personaly dont prefer the location as it is far away from gurgaon and an isolated place.
                I dont know why people are ready to pay that much for such a location- The upcoming sectors 8x 9X 37 etc will be a better loaction by 3 years.

Besides that- The construction quality ( Imeant the finish) is so poor.
                According to a friend living in the complex for past two years, the price is around 6000-6300 psf depending upon size. Positives acc to him:
                - There is IREO land right next to it. Krish group's Provonce is next to that. Provonce is selling ultra luxury apartments at 7000psf.
                - There is a toll road built by Reliance which is in its finishing stages.
                - It should not be 2-3 kms from DLF Golf course in gurgaon. All these makes it a good destination
                - ASF SEZ is very close. They are the sole provider for office space to TCS.
                - Any small unit goes in for rent like hot cookies

Yes it is bit away from main gurgaon, but he way city is expanding it is a very good location considering proximity to Delhi(without entering gurgaon) and Faridabad

Comment

what is the current resale price?

Originally posted by blackam View Post
                  According to a friend living in the complex for past two years, the price is around 6000-6300 psf depending upon size. Positives acc to him:
                  - There is IREO land right next to it. Krish group's Provonce is next to that. Provonce is selling ultra luxury apartments at 7000psf.
                  - There is a toll road built by Reliance which is in its finishing stages.
                  - It should not be 2-3 kms from DLF Golf course in gurgaon. All these makes it a good destination
                  - ASF SEZ is very close. They are the sole provider for office space to TCS.
                  - Any small unit goes in for rent like hot cookies

Yes it is bit away from main gurgaon, but he way city is expanding it is a very good location considering proximity to Delhi(without entering gurgaon) and Faridabad
                  what is the current resale price in valley view? I am interested in 1 BHK for investment. any detail pls share

thanks in advance

Comment

It is in the range of 7000 psf.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X