Collapse

Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Last updated: May 17 2014
787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Harry, u can get the 2BR 2nd floor at this price in SEc 82 VATIKA.. it would be a resale and not in the fresh bookings...will have to chase the dealers/brokers buddy.....suggest visit the sulekha site for more options....

Comment

Originally posted by harry_7241 View Post
      Hello,

Please let me know whether i will get Vatika floors in sec 82
      for 2BR, SF , Price 34 Lacs ? When is the possesion expected?
      Will it be resale or new booking? Also, give me some nos where i can inquire abt it.

I appreciate your response in this.

Regards
      Size for Emilia floors are just 781 sq ft. u can even go and have a look. many flats are almost ready

if u are further intrested, den my friend has a 2br, sf. if intrested u can let me know. he is willing to sell it right away.

Comment

how is the Ramaprastha Skyz Sector 37D-Gurgaon project?
        I went to see the site and it wasnt a pretty picture. The location is in the middle of nowhere and none of the main selling points for the project (like the metro connection or the dwarka expressway or the reliance SEZ) are nowhere to be seen.

The price i must admit was attractive but the lack of development around the actual project site was very disheartening.

any opinion?

Comment

rahulmathur9, there is a thread on this . Search for it .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks RV, i will check this out.

Originally posted by R V Singh View Post
            Harry, u can get the 2BR 2nd floor at this price in SEc 82 VATIKA.. it would be a resale and not in the fresh bookings...will have to chase the dealers/brokers buddy.....suggest visit the sulekha site for more options....

Comment

new projects in gurgaon

Hi,

Is any body aware of any new launches expected in the main Gurgaon region including the SPR - sector 68,69,70,71 the extentded golf course road??

Best Regards
              Amit

Comment

4000 in main gurgain than 3500 on NH 8 any day

Comment

Yes, provided we compare to (builder, location, project grade/specification etc)

Comment

I was in the Office of Anant Raj today . They r launching their Sector 91 project by this month's end .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Sector 91, Considering the location of Sector 91 better to invest in Sare they will be much cheaper option than Anantraj.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X