Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul05
    ishan bhai,
    Let me answer point by point:
    1. Limited number of new launches = Limited or Stale Ad campaigns. A good amount of new launches encourages buyers who are on the fence to jump into the band wagon. Limited launches also shows that the builders are shaking in the knees. Rem this is not just any other time of the year. This is the time that max number of new end-user sales happen.
    2. After all the hype on D-Express way; and all the drama of sold-out units in every launched project there; you will for sure be able to find that one flat that no-one else bought :) Its what the builders call tight inventory release.
    3. Point 3 has not always been there. The recent turmoil in the stock market has made many stock portfolios go in the red. Most people do not like to liquidate when they are in red.

I agree with 1 and 3

However 2 needs to be verified and could be true depending upon developers/project
    CommentQuote
  • well appreciate your comments , but answering pointwise , a diiferent point of view -

1)Cant limited launches actually work in favour of the builders launching as its an auspicious time to buy , and a buyer with limited choices and there would be focus on each project specifically rather than it getting distributed among all the others , cant it also lead to better ad campaigns ??

2) D-eway you may be right , havent really studied the apartments scenario there as i havent found any builder worthwhile or any reasonable pricing by a decent builder . in general in areas close to established gurgaon like gc ex sectors , spr , gwal pahadi etc have been huge successes and have been lapped up even at absurd prices !!! May be my main focus area is that right now thats why , pardon my ignorance about nh-8and d eway projects !!!

3)There have always been ups and downs in stock market , but i guess from an investors point of view , stock market constitutes of what you can call working capital and RE investments are like capital investments for people investing in both . The quantum of money invested has huge difference from a general single investors point of view !!!

And diwali launches may as well be flop shows , but many reasons like absurd pricing vis a vis the product as whole , financial crunch (eg- if nifty falls another 300-400 points till then that just creates a bad investing mood) , another land issue , etc etc should be more logical reasoning for the flop show.

Anyways , what will happen will happen , we can analyse presume anything we want hehehe .

I have personally been waiting for quite a while now to invest in a new launch to invest in , brahma ki wait kar karke toh thakk chuka hoo , i am waiting for pioneer new launch now eagerly , lets see what they bring to the table !!!!

Originally Posted by rahul05
    ishan bhai,
    Let me answer point by point:
    1. Limited number of new launches = Limited or Stale Ad campaigns. A good amount of new launches encourages buyers who are on the fence to jump into the band wagon. Limited launches also shows that the builders are shaking in the knees. Rem this is not just any other time of the year. This is the time that max number of new end-user sales happen.
    2. After all the hype on D-Express way; and all the drama of sold-out units in every launched project there; you will for sure be able to find that one flat that no-one else bought :) Its what the builders call tight inventory release.
    3. Point 3 has not always been there. The recent turmoil in the stock market has made many stock portfolios go in the red. Most people do not like to liquidate when they are in red.
    CommentQuote
  • Here is what I feel....

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well appreciate your comments , but answering pointwise , a diiferent point of view -

1)Cant limited launches actually work in favour of the builders launching as its an auspicious time to buy , and a buyer with limited choices and there would be focus on each project specifically rather than it getting distributed among all the others , cant it also lead to better ad campaigns ??

I agree with you, limited launches works in the favour of builders. I know a lot of NRI who want to buy a flat in this festive season and do not have many options to choose from. The have no option but to buy in existing launches even at absurd prices. They dont want to wait, as already by waiting since the beginning of the year has costed them 300-500 rs per sq ft more

2) D-eway you may be right , havent really studied the apartments scenario there as i havent found any builder worthwhile or any reasonable pricing by a decent builder . in general in areas close to established gurgaon like gc ex sectors , spr , gwal pahadi etc have been huge successes and have been lapped up even at absurd prices !!! May be my main focus area is that right now thats why , pardon my ignorance about nh-8and d eway projects !!!

There are people who like to invest only in and around developed areas like GCX/SPR/Gwal pahadi for therm there are very limited options, as few projects come up in these areas unlike NH8 and D ways where there is abundant land, these people will buy new project in these areas GCX/SPR even at high prices...Even during recessionary fears, Unitech floors got finished (Atleast smaller ones) on day 0 itself...Unitech Southpark has almost got sold off (Only higher floors are remaining), One of the reasons these projects got sold off , was that there are very few launches in that area - In the last 9 months, only Southparl , Anthea Floors and M3M has got launched there

3)There have always been ups and downs in stock market , but i guess from an investors point of view , stock market constitutes of what you can call working capital and RE investments are like capital investments for people investing in both . The quantum of money invested has huge difference from a general single investors point of view !!!

This can surely be a dampner. But only 2% of indian population invests in equity whereas RE is the most favored asset class for Indians, so I am not sure how much impact it will have. But yes one thing, the general mood in the economy is not upbeat and this may act as a dampner

And diwali launches may as well be flop shows , but many reasons like absurd pricing vis a vis the product as whole , financial crunch (eg- if nifty falls another 300-400 points till then that just creates a bad investing mood) , another land issue , etc etc should be more logical reasoning for the flop show.

Anyways , what will happen will happen , we can analyse presume anything we want hehehe .

I have personally been waiting for quite a while now to invest in a new launch to invest in , brahma ki wait kar karke toh thakk chuka hoo , i am waiting for pioneer new launch now eagerly , lets see what they bring to the table !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • thumbs up to your post amit , exactly what i feel , and explained wonderfully !!!:bab (22):

Also i guess NRI's generally do come home during these days only so this is the actual time they can see properties and invest to their liking !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Where is Gurgaon RE market heading towards post Navratri season?

The launches scheduled in September I heard are:

Siddhartha 5600 (launch price would be 6400)
    ATS 4800 CLP (new speculative price heard yesterday)

Chintels are launching phase II for 2BHK size tower at over 4000 psf.
    Indiabulls launching a tower at 3600 psf. (size is 1900 only).

Puri Constructions.... got delayed, may not be launched pre-Diwali.

Ramprastha ~4000 in Sec 37
    BPTP already launched at ~ 3600.

All the above launches are in Dwarka E-way.

Is there no launch planned out in Sec 8x to 95 or on Golf Course Xtn?

Somewhere earlier in a different thread I have mentioned that Dwarka E-way projects will cross 4000 by Diwali. This is happening much before Diwali and at astonishing price levels.

I wonder what will going to happen post RE Act in Winter session.

Chintels dont have any2 bhk in paradiso , they will be opening sales for 3 new towers price of 4500 psf ,
    CommentQuote
  • 4500 for chintels wowowowo
    So ATS looks cheap now????

If 4500 for ATS was crazy, 4500 for chintels alone is cruel
    CommentQuote
  • I strongly feel poeple buying at 4500-5000 levels on D way will get stuck for a long term time....Rest time will tell....

I for one will never invest at 5000 levels on D way...if its ATS of GOD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    I too share the same feelings.
    4000 with a good builder still understandable though it wud be gutsy investment.

4500 or 5000.....whoooshhh! not in 2011 for me at least.

Just because Delhi is closeby, airport across the road... I wouldn't buy these two ideas for a price jump.

Though, looking at the GGN market...anything is possible.
    I reckon to see these prices very soon....GCx > 10,000; SPR ~ 6000; Deway > 5500.

I wish HUDA start thinking about bringing up the level of public infrastructure too. Roads are in such pathetic state after rains.

Guess things look bleak for small time players like us ! Rs 10,000 mein GCX... oh my goodness .........
    CommentQuote
  • Amit my question is

If prices in Delhi can rise 100% in these recessionery times, why cant the prices in Gurgaon rise to the level you are talking about ??

The logic of interest rates, recession fear, stock market crash holds good for those delhi properties also which have risen in the last 6 month by an absurd 100%.....

Can really we see:

GCX at 9000-10000
    SPR - 6000-7000
    D Way - 5000 +

Originally Posted by amit2222
    I too share the same feelings.
    4000 with a good builder still understandable though it wud be gutsy investment.

4500 or 5000.....whoooshhh! not in 2011 for me at least.

Just because Delhi is closeby, airport across the road... I wouldn't buy these two ideas for a price jump.

Though, looking at the GGN market...anything is possible.
    I reckon to see these prices very soon....GCx > 10,000; SPR ~ 6000; Deway > 5500.

I wish HUDA start thinking about bringing up the level of public infrastructure too. Roads are in such pathetic state after rains.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not making/supporting anything... Its just a question, which came to my mind...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Amit my question is

If prices in Delhi can rise 100% in these recessionery times, why cant the prices in Gurgaon rise to the level you are talking about ??

The logic of interest rates, recession fear, stock market crash holds good for those delhi properties also which have risen in the last 6 month by an absurd 100%.....

Can really we see:

GCX at 9000-10000
    SPR - 6000-7000
    D Way - 5000 +

Delhi and Gurgaon are two entirely different markets if you compare the profile of buyers.

In Delhi a typical plot or Kothi deal as much as 80-90% payment is paid in cash (black money). Most transactions don't involve bank loans and where bank loans are taken buyers, it is just to ensure that the buyer has a ready answer in case of income tax scrutiny.

In Gurgaon, mostly professionals with high income are end user buyers. Because of much higher circle rates, black money part is not as high as Delhi, so a person with job can buy with bank loans. NRIs buy here because they also have white money only. If they (NRI) is looking to buy in Delhi then he will have to convert his tax paid white money into black.

A typical Lala Ji who owns and run a shop in Sadar bazaar, Karol Bagh or Chandni Chowk will not buy in Gurgaon because he has plenty of cash but very little white money. So he will buy a plot in Rohini where market rate is like Rs 2-5 lakh per sq mt and circle rate is Rs 36800 or in Pitampura where market rate is like Rs 5 lakh psm plus and circle rate is Rs 43600. In plots/kothi deals in Delhi sellers mostly want to get as little cheque amount as they can and buyers want to pay as little in cheque as he can. Today almost all of Pitampura is owned by shopkeepers of Karol Bagh and Old Delhi areas (Sadar Bazaar, Azad Market, Kashmiri Gate etc).

Recession in economy doesn't affect these shopkeepers much. All their business is in cash and people like myself don't stop buying food, cloths, etc in recession. People continue to get married despite recessions, inflation and interest rate increase. There is huge business of things related to weddings in Delhi. So these businessmen have continuous cash flow that they have deploy. This is the reason why markets in Delhi can stagnate but we will never see clear and visible price reductions. Same may not be true about Gurgaon wher profile of buyers in general and end users in particular is different.

That is what I believe and know from my last 6-7 years of dealing with Delhi RE. Your POV may be different.

Edited to add:

can 5000+ on Dwarka expressway happen? Sure it will. Builder/broker combine can make any rate. We can't underestimate their capability.

Question to ask is: Will an end-user buy at Dwarka eway at 5000+ today? After all it is end user who has to replace a speculative investor like myself in the end. I think no.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with you 100%.:bab (56)::bab (6)::bab (56):

Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Delhi and Gurgaon are two entirely different markets if you compare the profile of buyers.

In Delhi a typical plot or Kothi deal as much as 80-90% payment is paid in cash (black money). Most transactions don't involve bank loans and where bank loans are taken buyers, it is just to ensure that the buyer has a ready answer in case of income tax scrutiny.

In Gurgaon, mostly professionals with high income are end user buyers. Because of much higher circle rates, black money part is not as high as Delhi, so a person with job can buy with bank loans. NRIs buy here because they also have white money only. If they (NRI) is looking to buy in Delhi then he will have to convert his tax paid white money into black.

A typical Lala Ji who owns and run a shop in Sadar bazaar, Karol Bagh or Chandni Chowk will not buy in Gurgaon because he has plenty of cash but very little white money. So he will buy a plot in Rohini where market rate is like Rs 2-5 lakh per sq mt and circle rate is Rs 36800 or in Pitampura where market rate is like Rs 5 lakh psm plus and circle rate is Rs 43600. In plots/kothi deals in Delhi sellers mostly want to get as little cheque amount as they can and buyers want to pay as little in cheque as he can. Today almost all of Pitampura is owned by shopkeepers of Karol Bagh and Old Delhi areas (Sadar Bazaar, Azad Market, Kashmiri Gate etc).

Recession in economy doesn't affect these shopkeepers much. All their business is in cash and people like myself don't stop buying food, cloths, etc in recession. People continue to get married despite recessions, inflation and interest rate increase. There is huge business of things related to weddings in Delhi. So these businessmen have continuous cash flow that they have deploy. This is the reason why markets in Delhi can stagnate but we will never see clear and visible price reductions. Same may not be true about Gurgaon wher profile of buyers in general and end users in particular is different.

That is what I believe and know from my last 6-7 years of dealing with Delhi RE. Your POV may be different.
    CommentQuote
  • seems like all the appreciation is happening in gurgaon....dont know if the bullish trend continues..
    CommentQuote
  • Very well explained.... Completely agree with u

Edited to add:

can 5000+ on Dwarka expressway happen? Sure it will. Builder/broker combine can make any rate. We can't underestimate their capability.

Question to ask is: Will an end-user buy at Dwarka eway at 5000+ today? After all it is end user who has to replace a speculative investor like myself in the end. I think no.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56):

Edited to add:

Very information full post. :bab (56):
    CommentQuote