Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dwarka Expressway area is strangely appreciating. I find only two reasons...

There are so many investors who blindly follow advise of the developers and their brokers, so blindly that they completely ignore fundamentals of real estate investments........or....... The future potential of this area is so much that investors are willing to pay anything to get a share of this part of GGN at whatever risk... and which is beyond understanding of some careful and fundamentalist investors...
    CommentQuote
  • Well said & i quite agree .

Originally Posted by mkg007
    Dwarka Expressway area is strangely appreciating. I find only two reasons...

There are so many investors who blindly follow advise of the developers and their brokers, so blindly that they completely ignore fundamentals of real estate investments........or....... The future potential of this area is so much that investors are willing to pay anything to get a share of this part of GGN at whatever risk... and which is beyond understanding of some careful and fundamentalist investors...
    CommentQuote
  • Dway costly opportunity and long wait??

Hi
    Greetings

Now the proponents for such exotic prices will comeforth with an argument about the past rise, good work by ATS,, blah blah.. "this is not meant for speculators".. "it is meant for end users"..

If I may ask now, are the end users NO BRAINERS..?? Every body thinks before investing and commiting huge sums. Even an end user would be forced to look into his bank accounts, income slip to check disposable outflows..

Rest for NRIs, the charm of being close to Airport and proximity to Diplomatic enclave will become a reality only after 7-8 years. If any NRI doesnt believe this, most welcome to go and have a first hand look and I can bet they will not even look in that direction or sleep with their face towards dway.

If at all anything that looks like developing soon is the unlitigated stretch towards 8x and 3x sectors which have existing approach roads, connectivity to NH8, proximity to habitation, existing schools, colleges, hospitals etc..

Critical factor is nobody on this forum is aware of the july sai kunj, high court hearing, or what happened on the 15th sep auction for demolition of obstructions on the dway..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Now the proponents for such exotic prices will comeforth with an argument about the past rise, good work by ATS,, blah blah.. "this is not meant for speculators".. "it is meant for end users"..

If I may ask now, are the end users NO BRAINERS..?? Every body thinks before investing and commiting huge sums. Even an end user would be forced to look into his bank accounts, income slip to check disposable outflows..

Rest for NRIs, the charm of being close to Airport and proximity to Diplomatic enclave will become a reality only after 7-8 years. If any NRI doesnt believe this, most welcome to go and have a first hand look and I can bet they will not even look in that direction or sleep with their face towards dway.

If at all anything that looks like developing soon is the unlitigated stretch towards 8x and 3x sectors which have existing approach roads, connectivity to NH8, proximity to habitation, existing schools, colleges, hospitals etc..

Critical factor is nobody on this forum is aware of the july sai kunj, high court hearing, or what happened on the 15th sep auction for demolition of obstructions on the dway..

Cheers

ATS is not launching way above the last launch , Raheja comcluded their sales 4375 psf so even if it comes 4500 psf , it will be a good bet for long term......
    CommentQuote
  • Please bhai log , dont discuss dwarka eway here , please !!! bahut discussions padh padh ke sar ghoom gaya hai !!! hehe !!

naye launches batao koi ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Please bhai log , dont discuss dwarka eway here , please !!! bahut discussions padh padh ke sar ghoom gaya hai !!! hehe !!

naye launches batao koi ?????

Raheja 78 , What do u think about it , THey have hired arabtech , company whch made Burj Khalifa Dubai , prices of around 6500 for highrise ,G+64

WHat will happen , sizes to start from 1000 sq ft for 1 bdr suites (ultra luxury b y amatrra residencies)

?
    CommentQuote
  • 64+G!!

Hi
    Greetings

Amit bhai itni bhi khopdi mat ghumao.. kya fenka hai... ab to meri bhi ghum rahi hai. he he

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Raheja 78 , What do u think about it , THey have hired arabtech , company whch made Burj Khalifa Dubai , prices of around 6500 for highrise ,G+64

WHat will happen , sizes to start from 1000 sq ft for 1 bdr suites (ultra luxury b y amatrra residencies)

?

Bhalla Saheb you are 1/3 right. Arabtec was one of the main contractors for Burj Khalifa. The other 2 were Samsung Engg. And BESIX. And for the MEP services ETA, Voltas International and Hitachi. Hiring Arabtec does not give any guarantee for a quality of work. It all depends upon who is the consultant, who is supervising the Project ( project Management Team ).
    CommentQuote
  • what is arabtech making and availability and prices please
    CommentQuote
  • There is a thread for this Raheja Project ( i think there r 2 of them, one pretty old & one new, which contains some project & pricing details ) . Look for them .

Originally Posted by sactan
    what is arabtech making and availability and prices please
    CommentQuote
  • New launch: CosmoCity Sector 103. by ERA Landmarks.

Dont have details, may be senior members will have advance information..
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what rates and sizes for resale of plots by IREO and Emaar in GCX??

And if they are parchies or alloted ones
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    New launch: CosmoCity Sector 103. by ERA Landmarks.

Dont have details, may be senior members will have advance information..

Has it been formally launched now? I thought this was old news. Cosmo City is name of their apartment project with ticket sizes of 1350-2500 ish. They are also coming up with a township in the same sector with the same name as per my information.
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk , landmark , sec 51 , 1050 sq ft, low rise flat

I have received mail from broker for above , all inclusive price 40L . I want to know why offer price is so low or something is wrong in my understanding ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I have received mail from broker for above , all inclusive price 40L . I want to know why offer price is so low or something is wrong in my understanding ?

Must be some mistake in the location. I think they have landbank only in sector 95 and 103 for residential projects. Even if they launch project in Samaspur village of sec 51, it would be minimum 5800 psft.
    CommentQuote