787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Bishan bhai which project is coming at 6300 on SPR

Unitech projects on SPR are available at 5000 or so..bang on SPR le

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
    I dont know but all there projects are on time as of now , they are on schedule , by all i mean they just have 2 pioneer park and presidia . Pioneer park ka kaam bhi kheencha hua hai and presidia bhi bahut achha speed se construct ho raha hai !!!!
    Yaar if projects are coming on SPR at 6300 levels and prices of projects like skyon are getting acceptance level of 7200-7500 in resale.

Also remember price of presidia in resale now is 7000-7200 (although co. price is 7250 but they only have 5000sq ft plus apartmenst) . And as they are claiming it would a far superior project to presidia as well , a pricing on 9000 seems to be appropriate to me at least if specs are ultra luxury and if they bring something new to the table !!!! Yes its a long term thing , but thing with pioneer is it only takes 20 % till start of construction . yes a minimum period of holding would be 1 to 1 n a half years for this , but according to me returns would be decent . There is a market for ultra luxury projects and also i feel there is dearth of good ultra luxury projects in gurgaon under construction with good locations .

Comment

Originally posted by gurpreet357 View Post
      Is Pioneer really a reputed name? I have stayed in Residency Greens which was developed by Pioneer. The independent floors there are of abject quality, with crumbling walls, seeping roofs, rusted pipes and what not.
      That is a common problem with independent floors of all builders and is one of the main reasons why people prefer high rises to floors. Check out independent floors of any builder: Ansal, Unitech, Uppal etc. and you will get the same experience.

Comment

amit001 check your PM

Comment

Bishan you may be right

TATA on SPR is already at 7200....

Even the resale (When it is allowed) should be around 6500 levels...

Comment

Well TATA is a brand that can not defy it's brand equity and its unbeatable.They are developing their "Shubh Griha" brand all over the country and slated to launch in different parts of the Country followed by their project in Boisar in ouskirts of Mumbai which got sold like hot cakes , a very similar to the case when any DLF's new project is in offing.TATA's vision , principles and quality benchmarks stand apart and perceived as tangible product which commands awesome premium.

Now , Pioneer Urban , well Pioneer Urban is independently pursuing it's benchmarks and having it's unison with Unitech , it has developed confidence to further create a niche for themselves in this competitive RE sector by independently developing their own brand.Undoubtfully , Pioneer Urban has the most remarkable location advantage at the moment however , once metro would be functional , entire stretch on GC Ex Road would be significant location per se as it is already declared NH and would be maintained as per the standards of NH.Pioneer commanding 9000 level rates , aha..we would certainly like them to unfold the luxury jargon and justify such rates shortly.

Well , DE Way could be compared with GC Ex however i blame inflation followed by rising construction cost and i foresee DE Way as a great investment destination as it's close proximity to the airport and Delhi.However , i feel looking at the investment point of view , it's a very long term row and Govt's endevour to complete DE Way Road carpeting task and litigation free title will further push the status of DE Way in times to come.

Comment

At these prices on GCX, there are 2 possibilities :

Launch in Navratri and then no sales

Launch in Navratri with good sales followed by no resale.

I dont believe or understand about luxury RE, only affordable RE - but this much I know, in luxury the returns are enorous and so are the price corrections and investors getting stuck.

Indian economy situation does not support the quick return scenario for GGN at these prices - whether GCX or DEWay.

Situation is ripe for people getting stuck.

At thesee prices, NOIDA GNOIDA expressway becomes a more viable investment option - at prices of around 3000psf for a much better location (for Delhi commute) than even GCX, leave alone DEWay.

Only reason to buy in GGN now is for people settled in GGN and for own use.

One exception may be resale plots in Emaar along GCX - available at low rates with excellent location - I am expecting land to show a good 30-50% jump given absorption of floors at 70-100L prices on this stretch
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Finally Venky is coming to a negative outlook on the India RE market

I think the RE market is holding up a strong face to meet the navratra and Diwali demand. They are pumping in a good amount of money to sound stable for the next month. If the sales figures in the navarata's and during diwali does not meet expectation; you should expect a good amount of discounting start in Nov-Dec time frame.

And here is why I think that the RE sales figures will be a flop-show this Navratra-Diwali season.
                1. Very low number of new launches.
                2. Existing launches have failed to attract customers even with the fear that the prices of the same will rise during Navratra's.
                3. Too much money blocked in the share market. Most ppl that I know are on a hold mode in the share market.
                4. Gold still continues to inspire confidence in investors as opposed to the RE market.

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                At these prices on GCX, there are 2 possibilities :

Launch in Navratri and then no sales

Launch in Navratri with good sales followed by no resale.

I dont believe or understand about luxury RE, only affordable RE - but this much I know, in luxury the returns are enorous and so are the price corrections and investors getting stuck.

Indian economy situation does not support the quick return scenario for GGN at these prices - whether GCX or DEWay.

Situation is ripe for people getting stuck.

At thesee prices, NOIDA GNOIDA expressway becomes a more viable investment option - at prices of around 3000psf for a much better location (for Delhi commute) than even GCX, leave alone DEWay.

Only reason to buy in GGN now is for people settled in GGN and for own use.

One exception may be resale plots in Emaar along GCX - available at low rates with excellent location - I am expecting land to show a good 30-50% jump given absorption of floors at 70-100L prices on this stretch

Comment

With Orris launching at 4000 in sector 85, ATS 4500 on D way, New phase of Palm gardens 4550, Ramaprastha 4000 in 37 D

Unitech Southpark 5200 and Unitech Crestview 5000 (both with high end specs) are suddenly looking very attractive....

Especially Southpark which is bang on SPR opposite to TATA project at 7200 and 500 metres from Sohan road/GCX

What say guys?

Comment

Originally posted by rahul05 View Post
                    Finally Venky is coming to a negative outlook on the India RE market

I think the RE market is holding up a strong face to meet the navratra and Diwali demand. They are pumping in a good amount of money to sound stable for the next month. If the sales figures in the navarata's and during diwali does not meet expectation; you should expect a good amount of discounting start in Nov-Dec time frame.

And here is why I think that the RE sales figures will be a flop-show this Navratra-Diwali season.
                    1. Very low number of new launches.
                    2. Existing launches have failed to attract customers even with the fear that the prices of the same will rise during Navratra's.
                    3. Too much money blocked in the share market. Most ppl that I know are on a hold mode in the share market.
                    4. Gold still continues to inspire confidence in investors as opposed to the RE market.
                    No offence but all your above points seem baseless without factual figures !!1 how does a limited no. of launches mean a flop show ? Secondly , i am toh unable to even list down one project by even an avg/ just below avg developer thats not been absorbed in the market ,on what basis you can claim that new launches have failed to attract customers ? And point 3 and 4 have always been there , nothing new that would affect RE in gurgaon !
                    Indian Re may or may not get stable or recessionary , my only point is the above points are non valid according to me .

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                      I dont know but all there projects are on time as of now , they are on schedule , by all i mean they just have 2 pioneer park and presidia . Pioneer park ka kaam bhi kheencha hua hai and presidia bhi bahut achha speed se construct ho raha hai !!!!
                      Yaar if projects are coming on SPR at 6300 levels and prices of projects like skyon are getting acceptance level of 7200-7500 in resale.

Also remember price of presidia in resale now is 7000-7200 (although co. price is 7250 but they only have 5000sq ft plus apartmenst) . And as they are claiming it would a far superior project to presidia as well , a pricing on 9000 seems to be appropriate to me at least if specs are ultra luxury and if they bring something new to the table !!!! Yes its a long term thing , but thing with pioneer is it only takes 20 % till start of construction . yes a minimum period of holding would be 1 to 1 n a half years for this , but according to me returns would be decent . There is a market for ultra luxury projects and also i feel there is dearth of good ultra luxury projects in gurgaon under construction with good locations .
                      ishaanji just an insider information about the project you are talking about.

I happen to meet a very senior employee of Pioneer park. On enquiring from him I came to know that he was liquidating his other investments to use this money buy an apartment for self use in this very project you are talking about. He did explain me the specs and project with lot of excitement however as I was not interested I did not pay much attention. But the point is if an senior employee with all the insider information is buying an apartment for self use in the project it must be good. Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X