Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
Reply
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Hi, Can any one list down the new projects on NH8 which is available in fresh booking on reasonable price?

    I am looking for 2 BHK under 50 Lakh. I would appreciate your help.

    Thanks


    pkmittal, I am laso in same boat, looking for a new launch or resale at early stage for 2 BHK below 50 Lacs. Please involve me as well if you get some info. If we form a group and go for a group buying, we can get a better deal.

    I did some research on AH project mentioned above but did not hear very positive feedback so opted out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Hi, Can any one list down the new projects on NH8 which is available in fresh booking on reasonable price?

    I am looking for 2 BHK under 50 Lakh. I would appreciate your help.

    Thanks



    -Ansal Heights II Sec 86
    -Bellevue Residences in Sector 82
    -Assotech Blith in Sector 99
    -DLF Sector 82,90, 91
    CommentQuote
  • Very Nicely put -:)


    Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Sir, On a humorous note:

    Why only 'Soft' ? We should have softness classification something akin a Periodic Table and classify launches as per that.

    In increasing order of softness

    Soft Launch = Pre Launch, for active investors, brokers etc

    Softee Launch= Pre Pre Launch, loyalites and company insiders only

    Feather Soft Launch = Only the company insiders and brokers know

    Ultra Soft Launch = Only the brokers know

    Tetra Poly Multi Soft Launch = Only Politicians Know

    I could go on forever but know one thing ( in as soft words as it gets) - The inventories and market data shows only one thing, increasing softness is a sign of demand softness ;) and something hard is lurking closeby.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys..any other project under pre launch...can someone share the information to invest
    CommentQuote
  • Resale 103

    Hi
    Can you guide me which projects are available for resale in sec 103. At that cost
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone advise the best project in soft launch / pre launch...will be getting some cash inflow & would like to reinvest...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by visha78
    Can anyone advise the best project in soft launch / pre launch...will be getting some cash inflow & would like to reinvest...


    Projects in pipeline... check for details.

    Godrej 104 ( expected in May/June)
    ATS 104 ( expected in May/June)
    ERA Sec 104
    Antriksh 112
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by visha78
    Can anyone advise the best project in soft launch / pre launch...will be getting some cash inflow & would like to reinvest...


    Dear sir,
    Why you are selling Imperia at loss pls guide me if your getting any other project to invest as I am also keen to sell Imperia & reinvest again thnks
    CommentQuote
  • dr_achal/ other investors in this Project, could u let the forum know on the current resale price of this Project ? From some posts, i gather that people r looking to sell below their booking price, after holding this for one year or so . What r the reasons, which is leading to such dramatic steps ??? I am somewhat aware of a few of them, but would like to hear from the horses mouth .


    I am not trying to make fun of the agony of the Investors, i am just looking to understand & analyze the situation .


    Honest comments r welcome .


    Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear sir,
    Why you are selling Imperia at loss pls guide me if your getting any other project to invest as I am also keen to sell Imperia & reinvest again thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samie001
    hi guys..any other project under pre launch...can someone share the information to invest

    There is a project coming up in sector 73 by the name of Luxurium spa residencies with luxury apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • srajeev Bhai, aap tao forum pe Eid ka Chand ho gaye ho !!!!

    U seem sick & tired of RE .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    srajeev Bhai, aap tao forum pe Eid ka Chand ho gaye ho !!!!

    U seem sick & tired of RE .


    Arey Manoj Bhaai... itne sare launches ho rahe hai hai NCR mein ... Asmaan mein itne taarein honge .. toh chaand ko jagah kahan milegi !!! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    Their is a prelauch of Ramprastha plots 25-26k near the DLF sec 91 so check out from their management


    What happened to these plots??? heard nothing about them!!
    CommentQuote
  • Imperia Esfera Sector 37C.
    CommentQuote