Collapse

Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Last updated: May 17 2014
787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

I am not making/supporting anything... Its just a question, which came to my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Amit my question is

If prices in Delhi can rise 100% in these recessionery times, why cant the prices in Gurgaon rise to the level you are talking about ??

The logic of interest rates, recession fear, stock market crash holds good for those delhi properties also which have risen in the last 6 month by an absurd 100%.....

Can really we see:

GCX at 9000-10000
      SPR - 6000-7000
      D Way - 5000 +
      Delhi and Gurgaon are two entirely different markets if you compare the profile of buyers.

In Delhi a typical plot or Kothi deal as much as 80-90% payment is paid in cash (black money). Most transactions don't involve bank loans and where bank loans are taken buyers, it is just to ensure that the buyer has a ready answer in case of income tax scrutiny.

In Gurgaon, mostly professionals with high income are end user buyers. Because of much higher circle rates, black money part is not as high as Delhi, so a person with job can buy with bank loans. NRIs buy here because they also have white money only. If they (NRI) is looking to buy in Delhi then he will have to convert his tax paid white money into black.

A typical Lala Ji who owns and run a shop in Sadar bazaar, Karol Bagh or Chandni Chowk will not buy in Gurgaon because he has plenty of cash but very little white money. So he will buy a plot in Rohini where market rate is like Rs 2-5 lakh per sq mt and circle rate is Rs 36800 or in Pitampura where market rate is like Rs 5 lakh psm plus and circle rate is Rs 43600. In plots/kothi deals in Delhi sellers mostly want to get as little cheque amount as they can and buyers want to pay as little in cheque as he can. Today almost all of Pitampura is owned by shopkeepers of Karol Bagh and Old Delhi areas (Sadar Bazaar, Azad Market, Kashmiri Gate etc).

Recession in economy doesn't affect these shopkeepers much. All their business is in cash and people like myself don't stop buying food, cloths, etc in recession. People continue to get married despite recessions, inflation and interest rate increase. There is huge business of things related to weddings in Delhi. So these businessmen have continuous cash flow that they have deploy. This is the reason why markets in Delhi can stagnate but we will never see clear and visible price reductions. Same may not be true about Gurgaon wher profile of buyers in general and end users in particular is different.

That is what I believe and know from my last 6-7 years of dealing with Delhi RE. Your POV may be different.

Edited to add:

can 5000+ on Dwarka expressway happen? Sure it will. Builder/broker combine can make any rate. We can't underestimate their capability.

Question to ask is: Will an end-user buy at Dwarka eway at 5000+ today? After all it is end user who has to replace a speculative investor like myself in the end. I think no.

Comment

Agree with you 100%.

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
        Delhi and Gurgaon are two entirely different markets if you compare the profile of buyers.

In Delhi a typical plot or Kothi deal as much as 80-90% payment is paid in cash (black money). Most transactions don't involve bank loans and where bank loans are taken buyers, it is just to ensure that the buyer has a ready answer in case of income tax scrutiny.

In Gurgaon, mostly professionals with high income are end user buyers. Because of much higher circle rates, black money part is not as high as Delhi, so a person with job can buy with bank loans. NRIs buy here because they also have white money only. If they (NRI) is looking to buy in Delhi then he will have to convert his tax paid white money into black.

A typical Lala Ji who owns and run a shop in Sadar bazaar, Karol Bagh or Chandni Chowk will not buy in Gurgaon because he has plenty of cash but very little white money. So he will buy a plot in Rohini where market rate is like Rs 2-5 lakh per sq mt and circle rate is Rs 36800 or in Pitampura where market rate is like Rs 5 lakh psm plus and circle rate is Rs 43600. In plots/kothi deals in Delhi sellers mostly want to get as little cheque amount as they can and buyers want to pay as little in cheque as he can. Today almost all of Pitampura is owned by shopkeepers of Karol Bagh and Old Delhi areas (Sadar Bazaar, Azad Market, Kashmiri Gate etc).

Recession in economy doesn't affect these shopkeepers much. All their business is in cash and people like myself don't stop buying food, cloths, etc in recession. People continue to get married despite recessions, inflation and interest rate increase. There is huge business of things related to weddings in Delhi. So these businessmen have continuous cash flow that they have deploy. This is the reason why markets in Delhi can stagnate but we will never see clear and visible price reductions. Same may not be true about Gurgaon wher profile of buyers in general and end users in particular is different.

That is what I believe and know from my last 6-7 years of dealing with Delhi RE. Your POV may be different.

Comment

seems like all the appreciation is happening in gurgaon....dont know if the bullish trend continues..
          Life is good.

Comment

Very well explained.... Completely agree with u

Edited to add:

can 5000+ on Dwarka expressway happen? Sure it will. Builder/broker combine can make any rate. We can't underestimate their capability.

Question to ask is: Will an end-user buy at Dwarka eway at 5000+ today? After all it is end user who has to replace a speculative investor like myself in the end. I think no.

Comment

Edited to add:

Very information full post.

Comment

Edited to add:

Complete agreement. Would just like to add that these lalas have become smarter by the day. Having made fortunes in Delhi, they are now venturing in markets like Kundli, Gurgaon etc. The art of converting coloured components is best known to them.
                "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Very nice post, and 100% true.

Edited to add:

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

ANY OTHER LAUNCH PLANNED IN GCX AREA

HI Guys

After the success of Unitech's CV, any other lauch being planned in SPR, GCX , or similar area. Not looking for D Eway for now !
                    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by zorin111 View Post
                      HI Guys

After the success of Unitech's CV, any other lauch being planned in SPR, GCX , or similar area. Not looking for D Eway for now !
                      M3M is coming up with a project in sector 70A.....
                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...70a-21068.html

Ireo's 67A launch was expected but is delayed 'cause of some litigation issues.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X