Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
Reply
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    what do you mean by' all kinds' of members? This forum is based on principle of mutual trust so don't disturb the same



    I am not responsible for what u understand . All kind of members means "all kind of members " - quite simple - ordinary members, Investors, end users , On- line Brokers - Brokers & what not .
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech buying is not an investment but a gamble and it may or may not pay.

    Tulip projects on SPR or Uppal 77 may be good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankurkh1
    Thanks, That will give me an head start.
    Can anyone provide such details for Dwarka expressway ?

    Since you want to invest initially 25 Lacs so either you can go for a soft launch or a just launched project:

    1. Assotech Blith Sector 99 - Good Builder. Good Location. Has done good work in noida. Specs are good but for buying 2BHK you need to deploy more funds about 30-35 Lacs if you are buying in resale.
    2. Cosmos Express 99 - Shady Builder. Though the project is doing good as far as construction is considered. 2BHK is available at a low premium still. Can be considered.
    3. Era Sector 103 - Average Builder.Good Location. Can be considered if for pure investment. One of the lowest prices of 2BHK on deway about 4K. 20-30% payment gone according to phases. Don't consider for end use as it would take a hell lot of time. Has given good ROI to investors though. Biggest advantage has a lot of land in 103 and maybe in 104 too.
    4. Ansal Estella - Average Builder. Poor Construction. Good Location. Would need more than 25 Lacs to deploy initially as payment already demanded is 30%. Can get 2BHK 4100-4200. Avoid
    5. 1000 Trees - New Project. License for this project has just come. New Builder. Risk factor involved. 2BHK can be got in fresh booking 5000 approx. Can be considered.
    6. Paras Dews Sector 106 - Good Builder. Good Project, Good Location and good specs. initial Payment gone of investors 7.5 Lac only. Available at 5400-5500 depending on location 1665 size. Is a good option to invest.
    7. M3M Woodshire Sector 107 - Good Builder. Good Location. Great Project and great specs. Available at very less premium. Payment made by investors 20% of 1366 size or 1534 size. Is a very good option to invest.
    8. Experion The Heart Song Sector 108 - Good Builder. Good Location. FDI Funded and very good density. Available at less premium. 1283 sq ft size can be considered. Is a very good option to invest.
    I think all these projects would be in your budget and suit your requirement.
    My personal POV is M3M Woodshire and Experion The Heart Song as the sector 107 and 108 are near to delhi and also new projects like Chintels is about to come and prices would rise.
    If I have missed out anything please add. Hope this gives you a fair idea of Deway investments
    You can even consider New Gurgaon projects of 3C Greenopolis, Spaze Privy AT4, Orris Spring Homes, Ansal 86,92, 91 etc :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by concept
    Since you want to invest initially 25 Lacs so either you can go for a soft launch or a just launched project:

    1. Assotech Blith Sector 99 - Good Builder. Good Location. Has done good work in noida. Specs are good but for buying 2BHK you need to deploy more funds about 30-35 Lacs if you are buying in resale.
    2. Cosmos Express 99 - Shady Builder. Though the project is doing good as far as construction is considered. 2BHK is available at a low premium still. Can be considered.
    3. Era Sector 103 - Average Builder.Good Location. Can be considered if for pure investment. One of the lowest prices of 2BHK on deway about 4K. 20-30% payment gone according to phases. Don't consider for end use as it would take a hell lot of time. Has given good ROI to investors though. Biggest advantage has a lot of land in 103 and maybe in 104 too.
    4. Ansal Estella - Average Builder. Poor Construction. Good Location. Would need more than 25 Lacs to deploy initially as payment already demanded is 30%. Can get 2BHK 4100-4200. Avoid
    5. 1000 Trees - New Project. License for this project has just come. New Builder. Risk factor involved. 2BHK can be got in fresh booking 5000 approx. Can be considered.
    6. Paras Dews Sector 106 - Good Builder. Good Project, Good Location and good specs. initial Payment gone of investors 7.5 Lac only. Available at 5400-5500 depending on location 1665 size. Is a good option to invest.
    7. M3M Woodshire Sector 107 - Good Builder. Good Location. Great Project and great specs. Available at very less premium. Payment made by investors 20% of 1366 size or 1534 size. Is a very good option to invest.
    8. Experion The Heart Song Sector 108 - Good Builder. Good Location. FDI Funded and very good density. Available at less premium. 1283 sq ft size can be considered. Is a very good option to invest.
    I think all these projects would be in your budget and suit your requirement.
    My personal POV is M3M Woodshire and Experion The Heart Song as the sector 107 and 108 are near to delhi and also new projects like Chintels is about to come and prices would rise.
    If I have missed out anything please add. Hope this gives you a fair idea of Deway investments
    You can even consider New Gurgaon projects of 3C Greenopolis, Spaze Privy AT4, Orris Spring Homes, Ansal 86,92, 91 etc :)


    Thanks for all this info.
    I was also inclined towards M3M woodshire but a broker told me its very close to the drainage + Huda has landfill site near it (no offence to people who are already invested in it. I may too :))
    Another option I was given is Spire Wood on sec 103.
    What do you think about that? I may have to shell out 30- 35L, but I think I can manage that.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankurkh1
    Thanks for all this info.
    I was also inclined towards M3M woodshire but a broker told me its very close to the drainage + Huda has landfill site near it (no offence to people who are already invested in it. I may too :))
    Another option I was given is Spire Wood on sec 103.
    What do you think about that? I may have to shell out 30- 35L, but I think I can manage that.

    Spire Wood though I don't know much but have heard very bad reviews about builder. The biggest negative its other project Spire Central sector 106 getting cancelled. Shady Builder and also resales not picking up. Sectors 107 and 108 according to me would develop better as compared to 103 as these sectors are easily approachable from 109 which should see people living in another 2-3 years max.
    CommentQuote
  • i will say spire is a Average Builder and spire 106 project is also cancelled and ya m3m project has drain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    i will say spire is a Average Builder and spire 106 project is also cancelled and ya m3m project has drain


    Then where to invest????
    CommentQuote
  • Advice, New Project, Fresh Launch, Direct from builder in Gurgaon

    Originally Posted by abhay1991
    i will say spire is a Average Builder and spire 106 project is also cancelled and ya m3m project has drain



    I second abhay's remarks about Spire but M3M woodshire has a good location. Even Mahindra Aura very near to the railway line and also near nalla has given great returns to the investor. Godrej in the middle of villages and CHD in middle of villages has given good returns. Malviya Nagar is full of villages and Saket is nearby NALLAH still they are considered to be very porche. M3M is a very reputed name and is available at rock bottom prices. It is a great project to invest in today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankurkh1
    Then where to invest????


    friend i will advice u should invest in experion 108 or
    if you can invest initially 40 to 45 L i will advice one of the good project ats koccon sector 109

    ( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brijeshgupta
    I second abhay's remarks about Spire but M3M woodshire has a good location. Even Mahindra Aura very near to the railway line and also near nalla has given great returns to the investor. Godrej in the middle of villages and CHD in middle of villages has given good returns. Malviya Nagar is full of villages and Saket is nearby NALLAH still they are considered to be very porche. M3M is a very reputed name and is available at rock bottom prices. It is a great project to invest in today.

    I believe mr gupta here as answered the question
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankurkh1
    Thanks, That will give me an head start.
    Can anyone provide such details for Dwarka expressway ?


    the suggestions from st anger are very sensible and gives a distilled view of many years of researching this market.

    they make sense to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by concept
    Since you want to invest initially 25 Lacs so either you can go for a soft launch or a just launched project:

    1. Assotech Blith Sector 99 - Good Builder. Good Location. Has done good work in noida. Specs are good but for buying 2BHK you need to deploy more funds about 30-35 Lacs if you are buying in resale.
    2. Cosmos Express 99 - Shady Builder. Though the project is doing good as far as construction is considered. 2BHK is available at a low premium still. Can be considered.
    3. Era Sector 103 - Average Builder.Good Location. Can be considered if for pure investment. One of the lowest prices of 2BHK on deway about 4K. 20-30% payment gone according to phases. Don't consider for end use as it would take a hell lot of time. Has given good ROI to investors though. Biggest advantage has a lot of land in 103 and maybe in 104 too.
    4. Ansal Estella - Average Builder. Poor Construction. Good Location. Would need more than 25 Lacs to deploy initially as payment already demanded is 30%. Can get 2BHK 4100-4200. Avoid
    5. 1000 Trees - New Project. License for this project has just come. New Builder. Risk factor involved. 2BHK can be got in fresh booking 5000 approx. Can be considered.
    6. Paras Dews Sector 106 - Good Builder. Good Project, Good Location and good specs. initial Payment gone of investors 7.5 Lac only. Available at 5400-5500 depending on location 1665 size. Is a good option to invest.
    7. M3M Woodshire Sector 107 - Good Builder. Good Location. Great Project and great specs. Available at very less premium. Payment made by investors 20% of 1366 size or 1534 size. Is a very good option to invest.
    8. Experion The Heart Song Sector 108 - Good Builder. Good Location. FDI Funded and very good density. Available at less premium. 1283 sq ft size can be considered. Is a very good option to invest.
    I think all these projects would be in your budget and suit your requirement.
    My personal POV is M3M Woodshire and Experion The Heart Song as the sector 107 and 108 are near to delhi and also new projects like Chintels is about to come and prices would rise.
    If I have missed out anything please add. Hope this gives you a fair idea of Deway investments
    You can even consider New Gurgaon projects of 3C Greenopolis, Spaze Privy AT4, Orris Spring Homes, Ansal 86,92, 91 etc :)


    good summary, appreciate it , gives a good birds eye view to begin your search.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please elaborate more on this remark on Today group or point me to a relevant thread. I am considering their Sec-135 Noida project (Today's Ridge Residency). I was told it was a decent builder if not good!


    thanks

    Originally Posted by St_Anger


    11) today canary sec 73

    Very shady builder.. stay away!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BhaiJaan
    Can you please elaborate more on this remark on Today group or point me to a relevant thread. I am considering their Sec-135 Noida project (Today's Ridge Residency). I was told it was a decent builder if not good!


    thanks


    bhaijaanjee!!

    Today's reputation is pathetic.. here are a few threads/posts on the following... All of them are not critisising today but will have a number of posts which will show you both sides of the coin... hope that helps ;)

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/179-properties-ahead%C2%9206?p=116429#post116429

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/other-developers/t-today-homes-complaint-blossoms-2-a-15810.html

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=116431#post116431

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=116431#post116431

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=7#post181

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14651-today-callidora-today-homes-sector-73-gurgaon?t=16928

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/jaipur-real-estate/182-jaipur-will-the-heritage-city-sustain-the-investment-boom?p=20#post182

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/46183-today-florina-floors-today-homes-sector-51-gurgaon?t=47927

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12450-princeton-floors-today-homes-sohna-road-gurgaon?t=14766

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/31993-today-canary-green-floor-approval-closed?t=33849

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/11310-today-canary-greens-today-homes-sector-73-gurgaon%E2%80%8E/page28?t=13645&page=28
    CommentQuote