Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have been investing in GG for some time and learned two things from my experience. 1. location,location,location 2. Brand.
    i think DWK will take 5-6 years to give you any return. it might give you better return than will sec. 70 but if your time horizon is 2-3 years i would say sec 70 is the place to invest. if you search for development around Sohana road you will get good evidence. some of those articles might be paid but common sense sugegsts that there is fair amount of truth in it. key selling point for sec 70 is closer to GG, Gold course extn road, metro plan, development around sohana road and presense of big builders and premimum projects such as tulip etc. i have investments in sec 70 and in 104.
    in terms of brand, there are a few options unitech, bptp, ..i think one more. unitech has earned a bad name recently but there is still strong perception among investors that unitech name offer much better liquidity and appreciation than any no-name or mid-segment builders. anthean groud floor is a great option as it comes with a basement. demand for basements in GG is very high. era is good but no bank is offering finance. tulip great investment if you can streatch your budget.
    hope it makes sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fdinvestor
    I have been investing in GG for some time and learned two things from my experience. 1. location,location,location 2. Brand.
    i think DWK will take 5-6 years to give you any return. it might give you better return than will sec. 70 but if your time horizon is 2-3 years i would say sec 70 is the place to invest. if you search for development around Sohana road you will get good evidence. some of those articles might be paid but common sense sugegsts that there is fair amount of truth in it. key selling point for sec 70 is closer to GG, Gold course extn road, metro plan, development around sohana road and presense of big builders and premimum projects such as tulip etc. i have investments in sec 70 and in 104.
    in terms of brand, there are a few options unitech, bptp, ..i think one more. unitech has earned a bad name recently but there is still strong perception among investors that unitech name offer much better liquidity and appreciation than any no-name or mid-segment builders. anthean groud floor is a great option as it comes with a basement. demand for basements in GG is very high. era is good but no bank is offering finance. tulip great investment if you can streatch your budget.
    hope it makes sense.

sir

most of what you say makes sense but... i take exception to you saying Era is good.. Era is a thug whose most projects are seeing huge delays ... some of them havent even launched ( sold in prelaunch)... so there is a reason that banks arent financing it.!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks St_Anger ji. yes it helps.
    Surprisingly their Noida project that I was considering has some happy investors/End Users it seems.
    Broker Alert? :-)

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    bhaijaanjee!!

Today's reputation is pathetic.. here are a few threads/posts on the following... All of them are not critisising today but will have a number of posts which will show you both sides of the coin... hope that helps ;)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/179-properties-ahead%C2%9206?p=116429#post116429

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/other-developers/t-today-homes-complaint-blossoms-2-a-15810.html

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=116431#post116431

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=116431#post116431

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=7#post181

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14651-today-callidora-today-homes-sector-73-gurgaon?t=16928

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/jaipur-real-estate/182-jaipur-will-the-heritage-city-sustain-the-investment-boom?p=20#post182

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/46183-today-florina-floors-today-homes-sector-51-gurgaon?t=47927

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12450-princeton-floors-today-homes-sohna-road-gurgaon?t=14766

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/31993-today-canary-green-floor-approval-closed?t=33849

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/11310-today-canary-greens-today-homes-sector-73-gurgaon%E2%80%8E/page28?t=13645&page=28
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BhaiJaan
    Thanks St_Anger ji. yes it helps.
    Surprisingly their Noida project that I was considering has some happy investors/End Users it seems.
    Broker Alert? :-)

i am not sure sir... dont track noida much....

but yeah if what you're buying is RTM then i think that will offset 90% of what bad things today has to offer!!!

baaki if you suspect they are brokers.. you can take the numbers of a few of them, talk to them.. baat karke hi pata lag jaayega whether he as end user.. investor or broker!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    nahi main aapki baat nahi kar raha!!! aap jo copy paste karte ho woh aapko kahan se milta hai woh mujhe nahi pata... but those are like classfied stuff.. plus you have an opinion... to aapki to baat definitely nahi kar raha!!!

yes, if everyone thought like you do, that we should APPRECIATE each other then there would be much less Sh%t flying around the house over here.. Par logon ko A for ACCUSE aata hai A for APPRECIATION nahi... :)

sir koi classified nahin vast majority are in public site for which i have or can give links . sirf thodi search karni padti hai.agar accuse kare to ignore karo, koi appreciate kare to bahut accha. easy to preach but difficult to practice.

but coming to the topic what do you think of aipil , have you heard them before or is it their first project in gurgaon. have never tracked them. besides the GCx plots fiasco, why do you have strong reservations about Krish. are there simillar feedbacks about their other projects in gwal pahadi also.

do share if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    sir koi classified nahin vast majority are in public site for which i have or can give links . sirf thodi search karni padti hai.agar accuse kare to ignore karo, koi appreciate kare to bahut accha. easy to preach but difficult to practice.

but coming to the topic what do you think of aipil , have you heard them before or is it their first project in gurgaon. have never tracked them. besides the GCx plots fiasco, why do you have strong reservations about Krish. are there simillar feedbacks about their other projects in gwal pahadi also.

do share if possible.

sir likhna itna dhoondh ke lana bhi ek "kala" hai :)

AIPL is one of the builders which has little reputation... which is much better than a bad reputation. AIPL ki ek building hai GC road pe.. other than that I dont know much about them. Baaki, log bolte hain ke they are a really old and respectable group whose promoters are not greedy and have given good projects in punjab. I am not sure but the people who told me that are, generally, pretty trustworthy. So, I somewhat feel that AIPL is a good deal par then I think Paras is even better with similar location .. cheaper price ( with lower set of specs)... dono hi kaafi acche lag rahe hain...

As for krish, parchi plot waala issue. fir krish florence ke 99% investors ko ye pata nahi tha.. aur 98.1% ko abhi bhi yeh pata nahi hai ke whether they can sell this flat in open market or not..they were promised ke after 6 months they can sell it out..as it turns out, this was also a fake promise.. they have launched the eiffel which I think is the most ambitious project in gurgaon,... I dont know when and how that would be made..I dont know whats the progress on provance but i guess all in all, Id stay cautious and stay away from krish bhaiya!! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    sir likhna itna dhoondh ke lana bhi ek "kala" hai :)

AIPL is one of the builders which has little reputation... which is much better than a bad reputation. AIPL ki ek building hai GC road pe.. other than that I dont know much about them. Baaki, log bolte hain ke they are a really old and respectable group whose promoters are not greedy and have given good projects in punjab. I am not sure but the people who told me that are, generally, pretty trustworthy. So, I somewhat feel that AIPL is a good deal par then I think Paras is even better with similar location .. cheaper price ( with lower set of specs)... dono hi kaafi acche lag rahe hain...

As for krish, parchi plot waala issue. fir krish florence ke 99% investors ko ye pata nahi tha.. aur 98.1% ko abhi bhi yeh pata nahi hai ke whether they can sell this flat in open market or not..they were promised ke after 6 months they can sell it out..as it turns out, this was also a fake promise.. they have launched the eiffel which I think is the most ambitious project in gurgaon,... I dont know when and how that would be made..I dont know whats the progress on provance but i guess all in all, Id stay cautious and stay away from krish bhaiya!! ;)

Just acting as a devils advocate, the people associated with krish group project ( eiffel ) :

1. architect - CP Kukreja & Partners ranked top 100 architect firm by world architecture , uk

2. Interiors Partner - wilson associates , new york

3. Landscape architect - Ms Dandi Living Limited, UK

4. Furnishing by Turri, Ipe cavalli, Fendi cassa ( photo or mall ke alava jindagi me naam bhi nahin suna na hi sunne ki aasha )

5. one audi a6 free with every apartment.

6. offer conceirge service, house manager, personal trainer & house keeping ( ghar hai ya hotel ).

7. 14 duplex apartment of 15000 sq ft area in 1 tower of 28 floors each overlooking teri golf course on one side and the aravlis on other .

ab iske baad yeh na bolna sir ki krish ka agent hai :) :).

waise to gurgaon RE mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai, can they afford to screw up their reputation with such project at stake.

construction bhi ho raha hai lagta hai
    Construction Images | Provence Estate
    CommentQuote
  • kRISH FLORENCE IS MY FIRST CHOICE IN SEC 70 ...EXCELLENT RATE EXCELLENT LOCATION...IN FRESH
    CommentQuote
    Just acting as a devils advocate, the people associated with krish group project ( eiffel ) :

1. architect - CP Kukreja & Partners ranked top 100 architect firm by world architecture , uk

4. Furnishing by Turri, Ipe cavalli, Fendi cassa ( photo or mall ke alava jindagi me naam bhi nahin suna na hi sunne ki aasha )

6. offer conceirge service, house manager, personal trainer & house keeping ( ghar hai ya hotel ).

7. 14 duplex apartment of 15000 sq ft area in 1 tower of 28 floors each overlooking teri golf course on one side and the aravlis on other .

waise to gurgaon RE mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai, can they afford to screw up their reputation with such project at stake.

sirjee

main ni bol raha aap krish ke agent ho!!! coz i know aap nahi ho :)

as for the hightlights of the projects... i know all these... and i am mighty impressed!!! I wish this gets executed... id love to have something like this for final end use!!!! would totally lovvvvve it!!! :D
    CommentQuote

:bab (59):Seriously:bab (59):

I cant seem to find info for krish eiffel anywhere on the forum. what is the rate to get in??
    CommentQuote
  • I am surprised they don't have or probably have not mentioned anywhere about central air-conditioning. Such a prime project deserve atleast Central AC across units.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurj
    I am surprised they don't have or probably have not mentioned anywhere about central air-conditioning. Such a prime project deserve atleast Central AC across units.

that is now taken for granted in any luxury project worth its name, since ireo redefined the standards in Grand arch for luxury projects.

i had skipped it .

as anger had mentioned, it is the ability to execute, which is more important.
    CommentQuote
  • Advice, New Project, Fresh Launch, Direct from builder in Gurgaon

Respected members,

I am looking to invest in 2-3 bedroom apartment in Gurgaon. Budget is around 80-85 lakhs. Could you please guide me which sectors and projects are worth looking at? I reside out of India and have never dealt in real estate and hence your valuable inputs will help me a lot.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidsinha
    Respected members,

I am looking to invest in 2-3 bedroom apartment in Gurgaon. Budget is around 80-85 lakhs. Could you please guide me which sectors and projects are worth looking at? I reside out of India and have never dealt in real estate and hence your valuable inputs will help me a lot.

Regards,

sidsinhajee!!

Your query is very generalized .. kindly make it more specific.. for starters, you can answer the following

1. Whether this for self use of pure investment?

2. Do you need RTM or underconstruction property?

3. If Underconstruction ( UC) what is the time horizon of possession that you're looking at?

4.If UC, how much money would you be willing to pay upfront?

5. What is your comfort level regarding coloured component?

6. Are there people in around NCR who could handle a resale on your behalf? ( coz there arent any then you'd be better off going for a fresh booking)

7. Any area of preference?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidsinha
    Respected members,

Regards,

Please refer to this thread. Maybe your query gets solved here itself
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/47829-new-investor-seeking-advise?t=49541
    :D
    CommentQuote