Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by varun1985
    hi Abhay...

Can you share the list of options in 103... as far as i know..

1) India Bulls
    2) SpireWoods
    3)Satya Hermitage
    4) Era Cosmos
    5) Not sure about other projects

Which one should be preferred??

siddartha estilla

i will say u should choose indiabulls or satya or siddartha
    CommentQuote
  • :)

Originally Posted by abhay
    siddartha estilla

CommentQuote
  • Indibulls looks better to me compared with Estella and Satya.. Its a big project

I am searching for resale units in India Bulls.. Lets see if i am able to find any

Originally Posted by abhay
    siddartha estilla

CommentQuote
  • DEW or Valley View Estate?

I hold a 2 bhk in Valley View (but is an investment) and was planning to invest in DEW. However, with rising cost on DEW, I am wondering whether selling my apartment in VVE and investing in DEW makes for a better decision or should I wait and hold on to the VVE property till next year? What do you forsee the prices in VVE by next year vs. DEW prices. Which would be a good project to invest in DEW? Please help to resolve my confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anne18
    I hold a 2 bhk in Valley View (but is an investment) and was planning to invest in DEW. However, with rising cost on DEW, I am wondering whether selling my apartment in VVE and investing in DEW makes for a better decision or should I wait and hold on to the VVE property till next year? What do you forsee the prices in VVE by next year vs. DEW prices. Which would be a good project to invest in DEW? Please help to resolve my confusion.

There many reputed builders in DEW.. projects depends on your budget
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. I want to buy property in Gurgaon.
    My budget is 50-60L with 10L in hand.

Could you all please guide with your experience?

Regards
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • This budget can fetch you many 2BHK options in new Gurgaon, would be good if you can detail your requirement like purpose, holding period if Invetsment, time to possesion, etc.

Originally Posted by ashish1139
    Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. I want to buy property in Gurgaon.
    My budget is 50-60L with 10L in hand.

Could you all please guide with your experience?

Regards
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • And one more thing is this 10L white or colored money?
    CommentQuote
  • My purpose is for living purpose but I can wait for 3 years. Anywhere in 25 km from airport. But it should be 3bhk even if small sized like 1200sft. I don't know what you mean by colored.....I can arrange 10L now (without loan)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi irefians,
    I am looking to invest Rs. 60-70 L with a time horizon of 3 years for delivery on DEW. Purpose in end use and a relatively low density project preferably with a tennis court. Please suggest reliable projects.
    thanks

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy Flat for Resale option, I have Shortlisted following projects, plz suggest which one is best one ?

1) Shree Vardhman Flora, Sec-90
    2) Anant Raj Maceo, sec - 91
    CommentQuote
  • from my limited knowledge on these two, I think both are equal in terms of mkt feedback... however, I think maceo don't have resale open (what i heard from a broker one month back)

Originally Posted by SwapnilJain
    I am planning to buy Flat for Resale option, I have Shortlisted following projects, plz suggest which one is best one ?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SwapnilJain
    I am planning to buy Flat for Resale option, I have Shortlisted following projects, plz suggest which one is best one ?

i dont know about resale open or not but anantraj is better builder
    CommentQuote
  • 60 - 70 L over 3 years in what?

Manedark,

Your post has too many loose ends ends to be tied up.

You are looking to invest 60-70L with horizon of 3 years for delivery on DEW for end use in a low density project prefer with tennis court.

Don't mind, are you looking for a property or a tennis court? You have specified a tennis court but nothing about the property.

Investment and end use are too different things.
    Investment is for getting returns through appreciation.

What are we looking for? End use can be a shop, an office, a plot, a builder floor, an apartment, a shed, a factory, a warehouse.
    It can be a 2 BHK, a 3 BHK, A bunglow, and sky is the limit.

If you are seriously looking for any worthwhile advice, you need to very clearly outline a lot more information.
    AND trust me, based on your vague two liner post if someone does give you advice, "woh bhi time paas kar raha hai Sir".

Originally Posted by manedark
    Hi irefians,
    I am looking to invest Rs. 60-70 L with a time horizon of 3 years for delivery on DEW. Purpose in end use and a relatively low density project preferably with a tennis court. Please suggest reliable projects.
    thanks

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK within 25 KM of airport

Ashish,

A 3BHK in 1200 sqft? Even if you get something like that, would any of the 3 bedrooms be any fun?

In your budget constraints, you can get a decent sized 3BHK in Dharuhera (Dwarkadhish, Aravli Heights Sector 24, Dharuhera).

The project is almost ready for posession. Get a flat in resale.
    It won't be within 25 Km, but is almost on NH8, just where Dharuhera begins if going towards Jaipur.

Give it a thought.

Originally Posted by ashish1139
    My purpose is for living purpose but I can wait for 3 years. Anywhere in 25 km from airport. But it should be 3bhk even if small sized like 1200sft. I don't know what you mean by colored.....I can arrange 10L now (without loan)
    CommentQuote