Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sector 103 is good considering many decent projects, this would be developed faster compared to 106 and should be livable in the time frame you are considering. While CHD would take almost 4-5 yrs for delievery and 12-18 months for complete habitation, IB would be delievered in 12-18 months and would see habitation in another 12-24 months so approximately 3-3.5 yrs from today which fits your bill. And you will have operational club and people residing within this time frame.

That is my assuption of suggesting IB over CHD.

Originally Posted by varun1985
    Yes i will check the price options..

But my question is why are we saying go for India Bulls compared to CHD? I see hey have good layout plans and premium style living apartments...

What things do you see which makes India Bulls better compared to CHD? I am planning to live after 3-4 years but not sure which one is better..
    CommentQuote
  • Advice, New Project, Fresh Launch, Direct from builder in Gurgaon

Dear all,

- Please advise which sectors or areas are known as "New Gurgaon"
    - Please advise an under-construction or "about-to-be" launched project / new phases in New Gurgaon. Budget all inclusive 95 lacs
    - I need it for investment purposes. Already have a unit in Noida E-way.
    - New Gurgaon or Dwarka E-way- which one has a better chance of appreciation and development.
    - Looking for a builder who can deliver quality (better than others).
    - Was aiming for ATS but none of their project are in my budget.
    - Can wait for 3-5 years for final delivery / handover

Thanks a ton in advance.

Vic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun1985
    sector is good due to the current projects? Or there are any future developments which will make that sector better compared to 106.

Rates are going up for CHD from 4500 to 6500.

i will say go to sector 103 and sector 106 u will easily came to know
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    Dear all,

- Please advise which sectors or areas are known as "New Gurgaon"
    - Please advise an under-construction or "about-to-be" launched project / new phases in New Gurgaon. Budget all inclusive 95 lacs
    - I need it for investment purposes. Already have a unit in Noida E-way.
    - New Gurgaon or Dwarka E-way- which one has a better chance of appreciation and development.
    - Looking for a builder who can deliver quality (better than others).
    - Was aiming for ATS but none of their project are in my budget.
    - Can wait for 3-5 years for final delivery / handover

Thanks a ton in advance.

Vic

1 sector 77 to sector 95 called a new gurgaon
    2 go for uc, new are overpriced
    3 dwarka expressway is better
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly said, a site visit should clear lot of your doubts,

Originally Posted by abhay
    CommentQuote
  • Advice, New Project, Fresh Launch, Direct from builder in Gurgaon

Have 30L purely for investment purpose. Where to invest in Gurgaon so that can make profit in 2-3 years. Pl. suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • 30L investment in Gurgaon

Bluedart,

30L to invest now or 30L to invest over 2 - 3 years?

Originally Posted by bluedart
    Have 30L purely for investment purpose. Where to invest in Gurgaon so that can make profit in 2-3 years. Pl. suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    Bluedart,

30L to invest now or 30L to invest over 2 - 3 years?

30L over the period of 2-3 years. Do not want to take loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bluedart
    30L over the period of 2-3 years. Do not want to take loan.

How about checking options in Bhiwadi and Dharuheda - there might be something like 1 BHK there...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am looking at all comments here. Some one suggested that as a investor in GGN one should look at resale options...I understand that new launches are coming at very high pricing however at the same time previous project need lot of outflow at once and moreover the real time of so called spike in rates (prelaunch price, 30% payment, construction start) has already passed....now are we saying there is no market for a small investor or first time investor in Gurgaon...(I mean some one who want to invest 70-80 lakh) ??
    Please suggest comments. I am looking for investment however, I am not sure what should I do....say in case what will you do if you have budget of 80 lakh including some loan component ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apple21
    Hi Guys,

I am looking at all comments here. Some one suggested that as a investor in GGN one should look at resale options...I understand that new launches are coming at very high pricing however at the same time previous project need lot of outflow at once and moreover the real time of so called spike in rates (prelaunch price, 30% payment, construction start) has already passed....now are we saying there is no market for a small investor or first time investor in Gurgaon...(I mean some one who want to invest 70-80 lakh) ??
    Please suggest comments. I am looking for investment however, I am not sure what should I do....say in case what will you do if you have budget of 80 lakh including some loan component ?

if 80 lakhs budget with loan try that project which is approved by bank and try all white deal in resale so your problem solved
    CommentQuote
  • Right. I think allmost all projects are approved by banks except era and all.. However, I am wondering about appreciation....I have already lost the appreciation time in such resale projects, isnt it....

Originally Posted by abhay
    if 80 lakhs budget with loan try that project which is approved by bank and try all white deal in resale so your problem solved
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apple21
    Right. I think allmost all projects are approved by banks except era and all.. However, I am wondering about appreciation....I have already lost the appreciation time in such resale projects, isnt it....

i dont think so u have lost u can expect now also better than new
    new projects are launching at 7xxx levels and old are around 5000 that 5000 can reach 6000 but time can take to reach 7xxx to 8xxx
    take example

1 vipul is around 4500 near to ir unknown builder microtek camed at 6000 dlf at 8000 so vipul in above is best beacuse in vipul resale will rise fat beacuse of price is less and one can think of small premium even market remain stable if market rise than vipul will give still give more beacuse already a vast difference

reason to avoid new is that there is not 100 or 500 price different it is more than 2000 now a days

vatika sector 88 at 7500 but in that one can get 3c at 5000 so 2500 less so in that 3c is good beacuse of chances of 3c for price rise is much more than vatika new

so better to go resale and avoid builder like era and earth
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay

I will visit this friday. My father visited both the places and they told me CHD in terms of layout and project is good. There is a village nearby but its not visible from the towers they have..

For India Bulls- I agree the sector and roads are already there compared to 106, but its hard to find apartments in India Bulls(Only 1-2 are selling)

The reason i was choosing CHD is because of the availability within 5000 and i can choose from some available flats from resellers for the floor and location. Plus the layout is better.

So its like either i go for better layout and options.. or choose better sector with limited options...

Whats your thoughts on this.. still consufed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun1985
    I will visit this friday. My father visited both the places and they told me CHD in terms of layout and project is good. There is a village nearby but its not visible from the towers they have..

For India Bulls- I agree the sector and roads are already there compared to 106, but its hard to find apartments in India Bulls(Only 1-2 are selling)

The reason i was choosing CHD is because of the availability within 5000 and i can choose from some available flats from resellers for the floor and location. Plus the layout is better.

So its like either i go for better layout and options.. or choose better sector with limited options...

Whats your thoughts on this.. still consufed

than you should go for chd
    CommentQuote