Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey Vicks, Abhay, Himanshu..

Just realized.. 2022 sqft Lumbini costs the same as Chintels 1850 sqft.. I am not much of a fan of terrace garden.. So if i choose between these two.. it pretty obvious that i go for chintels? Right??

This is what i realized from several topic discussions..Correct me if i am wrong on this.. ;)
    Originally Posted by abhay
    lumbini
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun1985
    Hey Vicks, Abhay, Himanshu..

Just realized.. 2022 sqft Lumbini costs the same as Chintels 1850 sqft.. I am not much of a fan of terrace garden.. So if i choose between these two.. it pretty obvious that i go for chintels? Right??

This is what i realized from several topic discussions..Correct me if i am wrong on this.. ;)

yes better to got chintels
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Captain, any specific projects?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

The New launch market seems to have gone a bit slow.. Any particular reasons??

- Oversupply
    - Poor Offtake
    - Waiting for Elections
    - Waiting for Market to Pick up
    - Watching for rates to go down/up
    - Low Approvals from DTCP
    - Any other issue??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Projects in Sectors 8X

Manedark,

There would be quite a few options available within your budget in resale in sectors 81 to 86.

Originally Posted by manedark
    Thanks Captain, any specific projects?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

The New launch market seems to have gone a bit slow.. Any particular reasons??

- Oversupply
    - Poor Offtake
    - Waiting for Elections
    - Waiting for Market to Pick up
    - Watching for rates to go down/up
    - Low Approvals from DTCP
    - Any other issue??

Cheers

very high prices
    CommentQuote
  • Resale market v/s new launches

Abhay,

Things are not that simple.

If new launches do not come up at high prices, resales will not pick up.
    The investors need to exit from existing inventories that they hold.
    As these inventories are cleared (passed on to end users) the resale rates will gradually nudge upwards and catch up with the new launch rates, which will then again be hiked as new launches will sell.

The actual investors are happy with the new launches coming up at higher prices. Else what the the point in them putting their money into RE?

Originally Posted by abhay
    very high prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    Abhay,

Things are not that simple.

If new launches do not come up at high prices, resales will not pick up.

Hi
    Greetings

Would request experienced members to help understand if any other factors than Higher new launch price, can help increase the resale price??

To me the idea "Resale price will increase ONLY with increasing new launch prices" is scary and unsustainable. Infact, new launches can sustain higher prices only if resale prices are increasing.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Beethoven 8 from Agrante
    Residential Development at Sec 107, Gurgaon

BHK: 3BHK+ 4 Toilet 2BHK+ 2 Toilet 3BHK+3 Toilet + SQ 3BHK+ 4 Toilet + SQ 4BHK+ 3 Toilet + SQ
    Property Size: 1400 Sq. ft. to 2100 Sq. ft

Price Starting 1.5 Cr.Onwards
    CommentQuote
  • Resale v/s new launch

BlessU,

In my limited understanding, neither the resale rates support the new launch rates nor vice versa - without other factors being at play.
    The demand / supply balance, controlled release of inventories, timings of new launches, infrastructure related announcements (if all that is announced was delivered, we would have been living a different world) and some deliveries, holding power of investors (to boost demand) and several other factors contribute to resale rates going up.

Oh! and I would be failing my duty if I were to miss out mentioning the rosy pictures and the wonderful dreams that the brokers show to the common man.
    Have you heard "Sirji, aap ke balcony ke saamne lake hai, aap ki personal lake samjho, Bhabhiji ke saath balcony mein chai pakode ke saath lake ki view ka anand lena". Well actually it is not a lake, Badshahpur village ki "sewage drain kaa Naala hai".
    But then, God gifted hain ji (khwab dikhane ki kala mein). People blindly trust them and buy those dreams at a premium.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Would request experienced members to help understand if any other factors than Higher new launch price, can help increase the resale price??

To me the idea "Resale price will increase ONLY with increasing new launch prices" is scary and unsustainable. Infact, new launches can sustain higher prices only if resale prices are increasing.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    BlessU,

In my limited understanding, neither the resale rates support the new launch rates nor vice versa - without other factors being at play.
    The demand / supply balance, controlled release of inventories, timings of new launches, infrastructure related announcements (if all that is announced was delivered, we would have been living a different world) and some deliveries, holding power of investors (to boost demand) and several other factors contribute to resale rates going up.

Oh! and I would be failing my duty if I were to miss out mentioning the rosy pictures and the wonderful dreams that the brokers show to the common man.
    Have you heard "Sirji, aap ke balcony ke saamne lake hai, aap ki personal lake samjho, Bhabhiji ke saath balcony mein chai pakode ke saath lake ki view ka anand lena". Well actually it is not a lake, Badshahpur village ki "sewage drain kaa Naala hai".
    But then, God gifted hain ji (khwab dikhane ki kala mein). People blindly trust them and buy those dreams at a premium.

Hi
    Greetings

... promises of singapore,,, metro,,, expressway... etc while the bare essential sector roads, electricity, sewerage, water supply take minimum 5-6 years

I guess what my initial list of reasons for low new launch activity is only expanding.
    Hope a few factors will mitigate and fresh flow of funds comes into the market to absorb resale inventory which is at huge discounts to the new launch expectations of the builders.

Question here is by when?? I guess may be another 1-2 years.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone list down projects in Sector 106???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun1985
    Can someone list down projects in Sector 106???

1 paras 106
    2 chd 106

spire central but cancelled project
    CommentQuote
  • I visited DEW, Sonha Road projects and New Gurgaon few projects...

DEW and Sonha Road projects are good.. New Gurgaon is too far.. My home in north Delhi is close-by in terms of distance.

I am planning to visit CHD in Sector 71 today and few other projects on that side... How do you compare this project with CHD 106 project OR Lumbini/Chintels in Sector-109...

In terms of investment which projects will have higher gains??
    CommentQuote
  • Varun bhai....CHD 71 and CHD 106 are different games....CHD 71 need 90% payment, rate arnd 6k....CHD 106 is just getting on its feets...comparing CHD 71 and CHD 106 is like comparing orange and mango....Also, if you want to compare Chintels vs CHD then I will suggest freeze two instead of one and then start looking in resale units...in resale anyway you will not get enough Good options at one point of time...
    CommentQuote