Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Last updated: May 17 2014
787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Advice, New Project, Fresh Launch, Direct from builder in Gurgaon

This Thread is to discuss the projects in Gorgaon in Pre Launch, Soft Launch or Just Launched states. Purpose is to discover insights of the builder, project, location and best deals in Gurgaon on Fresh Bookings. Please post your findings, expereinces, concerns, and other realted stuff.

Comment

I have come across 1) 1000 tress by Geowork in sector 105 with BSP around 4K 2) Beverley Towers sector 99 with BSp around 4K 3) SS group in sector 85 at around 4.5 BSP.

SS group is the best name among all above also location is the best in terms of current connectivity available and hence the highest rate.

Comment

I feel BTPL in sec 99 is the best bet looking at the lower price tag of 3950 - broker discounts.

it is next to ansal 103, mgf 102 etc who have launched the flats at 4500 plus.

so vis na vis location .. both are at par with BTPL's sec 99 .

Comment

I agree with Kapil bhai not just because I have invested in BTPL but after doing a considerable research and ofcourse suggestion taken by Kapil

Comment

If there is any Broker who is giving dealer discount on ultra luxurious projects in 85 and 89 ( hibiscus , 3c , bestech , oric ) please let me know.

Comment

WARNING

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards

Personal Information
              Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

TOO many instances on this thread..

Members requested to report post

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                I feel BTPL in sec 99 is the best bet looking at the lower price tag of 3950 - broker discounts.

it is next to ansal 103, mgf 102 etc who have launched the flats at 4500 plus.

so vis na vis location .. both are at par with BTPL's sec 99 .
                Hi Kapil,

Would you mind sharing the BTPL current prices?? and the brokers who are giving discounts in BTPL.

Cheers!!!

Comment

Seniors/Experts

please guide me from where i can get info for the upcoming new launch/soft launch for low rise floors in gurgaon, preferably on DEW or GCx

Comment

IndiaBull CENTRUM

Senior advice needed on IndiaBull Centrum project in sec 103.I am interested in investing.Pl let me know how is the project and about company also.
                    THANKS
                    Last edited by BlessU; April 4 2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

have you booked Amrit?

Originally posted by amritsood View Post
                      Hi Kapil,

Would you mind sharing the BTPL current prices?? and the brokers who are giving discounts in BTPL.

Cheers!!!
                      If booked kindly pm me ur broker details and whats your intake on this project?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X