Last updated: May 17 2014
787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Originally posted by abhay View Post
    builder is better and sector is good

sector is good due to the current projects? Or there are any future developments which will make that sector better compared to 106.

Rates are going up for CHD from 4500 to 6500.

Comment

Sector 103 is good considering many decent projects, this would be developed faster compared to 106 and should be livable in the time frame you are considering. While CHD would take almost 4-5 yrs for delievery and 12-18 months for complete habitation, IB would be delievered in 12-18 months and would see habitation in another 12-24 months so approximately 3-3.5 yrs from today which fits your bill. And you will have operational club and people residing within this time frame.

That is my assuption of suggesting IB over CHD.

Originally posted by varun1985 View Post
      Yes i will check the price options..

But my question is why are we saying go for India Bulls compared to CHD? I see hey have good layout plans and premium style living apartments...

What things do you see which makes India Bulls better compared to CHD? I am planning to live after 3-4 years but not sure which one is better..

Comment

Advice, New Project, Fresh Launch, Direct from builder in Gurgaon

Dear all,

- Please advise which sectors or areas are known as "New Gurgaon"
        - Please advise an under-construction or "about-to-be" launched project / new phases in New Gurgaon. Budget all inclusive 95 lacs
        - I need it for investment purposes. Already have a unit in Noida E-way.
        - New Gurgaon or Dwarka E-way- which one has a better chance of appreciation and development.
        - Looking for a builder who can deliver quality (better than others).
        - Was aiming for ATS but none of their project are in my budget.
        - Can wait for 3-5 years for final delivery / handover

Thanks a ton in advance.

Vic

Comment

Originally posted by varun1985 View Post
          sector is good due to the current projects? Or there are any future developments which will make that sector better compared to 106.

Rates are going up for CHD from 4500 to 6500.
          i will say go to sector 103 and sector 106 u will easily came to know
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by vic1975 View Post
            Dear all,

- Please advise which sectors or areas are known as "New Gurgaon"
            - Please advise an under-construction or "about-to-be" launched project / new phases in New Gurgaon. Budget all inclusive 95 lacs
            - I need it for investment purposes. Already have a unit in Noida E-way.
            - New Gurgaon or Dwarka E-way- which one has a better chance of appreciation and development.
            - Looking for a builder who can deliver quality (better than others).
            - Was aiming for ATS but none of their project are in my budget.
            - Can wait for 3-5 years for final delivery / handover

Thanks a ton in advance.

Vic
            1 sector 77 to sector 95 called a new gurgaon
            2 go for uc, new are overpriced
            3 dwarka expressway is better
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Rightly said, a site visit should clear lot of your doubts,

Originally posted by abhay View Post
              i will say go to sector 103 and sector 106 u will easily came to know

Comment

Advice, New Project, Fresh Launch, Direct from builder in Gurgaon

Have 30L purely for investment purpose. Where to invest in Gurgaon so that can make profit in 2-3 years. Pl. suggest.

Comment

30L investment in Gurgaon

Bluedart,

30L to invest now or 30L to invest over 2 - 3 years?

Originally posted by bluedart View Post
                  Have 30L purely for investment purpose. Where to invest in Gurgaon so that can make profit in 2-3 years. Pl. suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
                    Bluedart,

30L to invest now or 30L to invest over 2 - 3 years?
                    30L over the period of 2-3 years. Do not want to take loan.

Comment

Originally posted by bluedart View Post
                      30L over the period of 2-3 years. Do not want to take loan.
                      How about checking options in Bhiwadi and Dharuheda - there might be something like 1 BHK there...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X