Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Last updated: May 17 2014
787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

    Originally posted by varun1985 View Post
    sector is good due to the current projects? Or there are any future developments which will make that sector better compared to 106.

    Rates are going up for CHD from 4500 to 6500.
    i will say go to sector 103 and sector 106 u will easily came to know
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

    Comment


    • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

      Originally posted by vic1975 View Post
      Dear all,

      - Please advise which sectors or areas are known as "New Gurgaon"
      - Please advise an under-construction or "about-to-be" launched project / new phases in New Gurgaon. Budget all inclusive 95 lacs
      - I need it for investment purposes. Already have a unit in Noida E-way.
      - New Gurgaon or Dwarka E-way- which one has a better chance of appreciation and development.
      - Looking for a builder who can deliver quality (better than others).
      - Was aiming for ATS but none of their project are in my budget.
      - Can wait for 3-5 years for final delivery / handover

      Thanks a ton in advance.

      Vic
      1 sector 77 to sector 95 called a new gurgaon
      2 go for uc, new are overpriced
      3 dwarka expressway is better
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

      Comment


      • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

        Rightly said, a site visit should clear lot of your doubts,

        Originally posted by abhay View Post
        i will say go to sector 103 and sector 106 u will easily came to know

        Comment


        • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

          Advice, New Project, Fresh Launch, Direct from builder in Gurgaon

          Have 30L purely for investment purpose. Where to invest in Gurgaon so that can make profit in 2-3 years. Pl. suggest.

          Comment


          • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

            30L investment in Gurgaon

            Bluedart,

            30L to invest now or 30L to invest over 2 - 3 years?

            Originally posted by bluedart View Post
            Have 30L purely for investment purpose. Where to invest in Gurgaon so that can make profit in 2-3 years. Pl. suggest.

            Comment


            • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

              Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
              Bluedart,

              30L to invest now or 30L to invest over 2 - 3 years?
              30L over the period of 2-3 years. Do not want to take loan.

              Comment


              • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

                Originally posted by bluedart View Post
                30L over the period of 2-3 years. Do not want to take loan.
                How about checking options in Bhiwadi and Dharuheda - there might be something like 1 BHK there...

                Comment


                • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

                  Hi Guys,

                  I am looking at all comments here. Some one suggested that as a investor in GGN one should look at resale options...I understand that new launches are coming at very high pricing however at the same time previous project need lot of outflow at once and moreover the real time of so called spike in rates (prelaunch price, 30% payment, construction start) has already passed....now are we saying there is no market for a small investor or first time investor in Gurgaon...(I mean some one who want to invest 70-80 lakh) ??
                  Please suggest comments. I am looking for investment however, I am not sure what should I do....say in case what will you do if you have budget of 80 lakh including some loan component ?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Apple21 View Post
                    Hi Guys,

                    I am looking at all comments here. Some one suggested that as a investor in GGN one should look at resale options...I understand that new launches are coming at very high pricing however at the same time previous project need lot of outflow at once and moreover the real time of so called spike in rates (prelaunch price, 30% payment, construction start) has already passed....now are we saying there is no market for a small investor or first time investor in Gurgaon...(I mean some one who want to invest 70-80 lakh) ??
                    Please suggest comments. I am looking for investment however, I am not sure what should I do....say in case what will you do if you have budget of 80 lakh including some loan component ?
                    if 80 lakhs budget with loan try that project which is approved by bank and try all white deal in resale so your problem solved
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

                    Comment


                    • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

                      Right. I think allmost all projects are approved by banks except era and all.. However, I am wondering about appreciation....I have already lost the appreciation time in such resale projects, isnt it....

                      Originally posted by abhay View Post
                      if 80 lakhs budget with loan try that project which is approved by bank and try all white deal in resale so your problem solved

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X