Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Last updated: May 17 2014
787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

    Originally posted by Apple21 View Post
    Right. I think allmost all projects are approved by banks except era and all.. However, I am wondering about appreciation....I have already lost the appreciation time in such resale projects, isnt it....
    i dont think so u have lost u can expect now also better than new
    new projects are launching at 7xxx levels and old are around 5000 that 5000 can reach 6000 but time can take to reach 7xxx to 8xxx
    take example

    1 vipul is around 4500 near to ir unknown builder microtek camed at 6000 dlf at 8000 so vipul in above is best beacuse in vipul resale will rise fat beacuse of price is less and one can think of small premium even market remain stable if market rise than vipul will give still give more beacuse already a vast difference

    reason to avoid new is that there is not 100 or 500 price different it is more than 2000 now a days

    vatika sector 88 at 7500 but in that one can get 3c at 5000 so 2500 less so in that 3c is good beacuse of chances of 3c for price rise is much more than vatika new

    so better to go resale and avoid builder like era and earth
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

    Comment


    • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

      Originally posted by abhay View Post
      i will say go to sector 103 and sector 106 u will easily came to know
      I will visit this friday. My father visited both the places and they told me CHD in terms of layout and project is good. There is a village nearby but its not visible from the towers they have..

      For India Bulls- I agree the sector and roads are already there compared to 106, but its hard to find apartments in India Bulls(Only 1-2 are selling)

      The reason i was choosing CHD is because of the availability within 5000 and i can choose from some available flats from resellers for the floor and location. Plus the layout is better.

      So its like either i go for better layout and options.. or choose better sector with limited options...

      Whats your thoughts on this.. still consufed
      Last edited by varun1985; April 17 2013, 02:37 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

        Originally posted by varun1985 View Post
        I will visit this friday. My father visited both the places and they told me CHD in terms of layout and project is good. There is a village nearby but its not visible from the towers they have..

        For India Bulls- I agree the sector and roads are already there compared to 106, but its hard to find apartments in India Bulls(Only 1-2 are selling)

        The reason i was choosing CHD is because of the availability within 5000 and i can choose from some available flats from resellers for the floor and location. Plus the layout is better.

        So its like either i go for better layout and options.. or choose better sector with limited options...

        Whats your thoughts on this.. still consufed
        than you should go for chd
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

        Comment


        • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

          Dont want to confuse you Varun. But when I visited site last month with a broker he told me Paras is better than ChD. ChD has a village near by however Paras is still in arnd commercials as per master plan.....builder wise, I think both are equal. Then why ChD, any reasons ?

          Originally posted by varun1985 View Post
          I will visit this friday. My father visited both the places and they told me CHD in terms of layout and project is good. There is a village nearby but its not visible from the towers they have..

          For India Bulls- I agree the sector and roads are already there compared to 106, but its hard to find apartments in India Bulls(Only 1-2 are selling)

          The reason i was choosing CHD is because of the availability within 5000 and i can choose from some available flats from resellers for the floor and location. Plus the layout is better.

          So its like either i go for better layout and options.. or choose better sector with limited options...

          Whats your thoughts on this.. still consufed

          Comment


          • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Apple21 View Post
            Dont want to confuse you Varun. But when I visited site last month with a broker he told me Paras is better than ChD. ChD has a village near by however Paras is still in arnd commercials as per master plan.....builder wise, I think both are equal. Then why ChD, any reasons ?
            Layout is better and i am getting more options in terms of floor, tower. APart from that i have to only 60% right now compared to 90% in India Bulls. Paras is good as well but its over 5000 right now.

            Thats the reason i am confused with India Bulls and CHD.. Also CHD rates are increasing day by day. Dont know why but there should be something promising...

            Comment


            • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

              Originally posted by abhay View Post
              than you should go for chd
              CHD Cons

              1) Nearby Village
              2) Not a good builder compared to India Bulls

              India Bulls Cons -
              1) Layout not that good.(Mainly because of the Kitchen )
              2) Lesser options available in Resale.


              CHD Pros-
              1) Good Layout
              2) Premium Style Living(Per Brochure and Videos)

              India Bulls Pros-
              1) Good Builder
              2) Location wise better as there are good projects in 103 compared to 106.


              Do you have any other points which we can add.. I will discuss it with friends and family as well to decide this.

              Comment


              • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

                appreciation happens when construction happens...in a budget of 70-80lac for investment, i would buy in 3C Green-o-polis...

                Originally posted by Apple21 View Post
                Hi Guys,

                I am looking at all comments here. Some one suggested that as a investor in GGN one should look at resale options...I understand that new launches are coming at very high pricing however at the same time previous project need lot of outflow at once and moreover the real time of so called spike in rates (prelaunch price, 30% payment, construction start) has already passed....now are we saying there is no market for a small investor or first time investor in Gurgaon...(I mean some one who want to invest 70-80 lakh) ??
                Please suggest comments. I am looking for investment however, I am not sure what should I do....say in case what will you do if you have budget of 80 lakh including some loan component ?

                Comment


                • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by Apple21 View Post
                  Dont want to confuse you Varun. But when I visited site last month with a broker he told me Paras is better than ChD. ChD has a village near by however Paras is still in arnd commercials as per master plan.....builder wise, I think both are equal. Then why ChD, any reasons ?
                  don't go by brokers' words. they're want to sell you whatever is profitable to them. I have seen in your past posts that you are getting confused repeatedly and you are making others too confused. however, I am not a D-eway fan and it is not my area of interest hence cannot suggest you anything.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

                    Correctly said, you should not trust brokers for genuine advice, and this is why I always suggest to do your home work first and then go to a broker. You are working superbly though on your homework Varun. One more point about IndiaBulls is that their construction quality is very good, if you have seen some structure from inside you would understand what I am saying.

                    Originally posted by Domum View Post
                    don't go by brokers' words. they're want to sell you whatever is profitable to them. I have seen in your past posts that you are getting confused repeatedly and you are making others too confused. however, I am not a D-eway fan and it is not my area of interest hence cannot suggest you anything.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
                      Ashish,

                      A 3BHK in 1200 sqft? Even if you get something like that, would any of the 3 bedrooms be any fun?

                      In your budget constraints, you can get a decent sized 3BHK in Dharuhera (Dwarkadhish, Aravli Heights Sector 24, Dharuhera).

                      The project is almost ready for posession. Get a flat in resale.
                      It won't be within 25 Km, but is almost on NH8, just where Dharuhera begins if going towards Jaipur.

                      Give it a thought.
                      Thanks Captain!

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X