Last updated: May 17 2014
787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Good Night Amit Babu . Sleep Tight

Comment

Any new launches, u r aware of ?

I have been speaking to a few brokers, 9-10 launches, one of Vipul, 2 of Anant Raj & 1 or 2 of DLF & one of Tata r expected in January .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoja,

Have you slept already ?

Comment

Anybody aware on any new, upcoming projects ?

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

I have been speaking to a few brokers, 9-10 launches, one of Vipul, 2 of Anant Raj & 1 or 2 of DLF & one of Tata r expected in January .

Comment

Anybody aware on any new, upcoming projects ?
            Ireo luxury villas and independent floors project is coming up in early Feb at GCX. This is very accurate and insiders info.

Comment

JMD Group is coming up with it's new project "Samanvaya" in Sector 91, Gurgaon.and Completion Date will be 2013.
              Ramprastha Group is coming up with new residential project Ramprastha Skyz located in Sec 37D in Gurgaon.

Sweeta

Comment

where is vipul planning to launch and at what rate?

or could i have that brokers number?

Comment

Vipul is in Sector 70 plus . Rates r not out, yet on any of these proposed launches . In fact, date/month of these new launches is also not 100 % confirmed, could just be rumors being spread by brokers .

Comment

Unitech sold off 2 land parcels to Tatas (to pay off certain people during the specturm mela )

One was in Sec 72 and one in Manesar. I guess the Tata project cud be in Manesar.

Comment

the tata project that all are talking about in jan is the official launch of sec 72 project only
                      And one of my friends has invested in TATA 72 project and hes saying that his cheque has been debited long time back but still no receipt , the reason being TATA is awaiting for sanction of its building plans , a particular unit number has been confirmed to his broker but official allotment and launch would be in january after procuring the sanction for the building plans!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X