Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Coorect Raja all the retail investors have the same fear, i also have the same fear which is making me look at some options on NH-8 but when i use my mind and see that there is effectively no infrastructure and the market is dominated by investors, i really fear a fall

ratail investors after missing the bus 2-3 times finally catch it at the last stop......honestly i dont see any upside 4000-4500 levels....

just imagine 5000 for an area with no infra at all.....how does it makes sense?

u cna find constructed properties in ggn (where there is no speculative play) 5000-52000 then what sense it makes to pay 4500 for a property which will take atleast 4 years to construct in an area which will take 7 years to be called developed...

I have always maintained that the way this cycle unfolds in the next 1 year will teach us alot...

Lets see

Personally I will never spend 4500 on NH8 even if it is developed by GOD
    CommentQuote
  • Prices of 4500+ in Sectors 81 & plus r only sustainable, if there is proper infra. & ready to move in properties . Builders seem to be currently charging rates, which r probably due 3 years and + from now .
    CommentQuote
  • Checked with a Godrej Broker. Godrej Resale is available at 4000 (Negotiable). Transfer charges are 100 rs psqft.

Construction should start next month +vely.

As per him , NH-8 should get braodened in 1 year till Manesar.

Toll should also move as per builders but he was not sure when.
    CommentQuote
  • RE is GGN has started to work like stock market...it is trading at 2013 multiple :)
    CommentQuote
  • well nh-8 properties at 4000-4500 levels will not sustain .A particular project can only sustain if it has an ideal mix of end users and investors , only investors might enter at these levels in those areas thinking they ll earn a quick few bucks by paying 2-3 instalments , but the fact of the matter is 99 % of end users would anyday prefer society flats in sushant lok , and sec 56 , 55 ,57 ,tau devi lal park area which are available at a pricing lower than these or golf course ext , or sohna road by putting in some extra money.
    i mean get realistic people !!!
    the realistic pricing of these should be around 3000-3500 mark , as someone rightly said godrej at 3500 and emaar should be nearer to 3000 range or lesser than 3000 since it is facing very bad image problems and is struggling to deliver anything right now !!!!(no offence manoj :P )

The difference between sohna road & golf course ext in comparison to nh-8 properties should ideally be at least 30-35 %.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56):

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well nh-8 properties at 4000-4500 levels will not sustain .A particular project can only sustain if it has an ideal mix of end users and investors , only investors might enter at these levels in those areas thinking they ll earn a quick few bucks by paying 2-3 instalments , but the fact of the matter is 99 % of end users would anyday prefer society flats in sushant lok , and sec 56 , 55 ,57 ,tau devi lal park area which are available at a pricing lower than these or golf course ext , or sohna road by putting in some extra money.
    the realistic pricing of these should be around 3000-3500 mark , as someone rightly said godrej at 3500 and emaar should be nearer to 3000 range or lesser than 3000 since it is facing very bad image problems and is struggling to deliver anything right now !!!!(no offence manoj :P )

The difference between sohna road & golf course ext in comparison to nh-8 properties should ideally be at least 30-35 %.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well nh-8 properties at 4000-4500 levels will not sustain .A particular project can only sustain if it has an ideal mix of end users and investors , only investors might enter at these levels in those areas thinking they ll earn a quick few bucks by paying 2-3 instalments , but the fact of the matter is 99 % of end users would anyday prefer society flats in sushant lok , and sec 56 , 55 ,57 ,tau devi lal park area which are available at a pricing lower than these or golf course ext , or sohna road by putting in some extra money.

ISHANb,
    Many of us like your comments and you may be 100% correct and I wish you will be proved correct but unfortunately we are seeing different ground realities. Many of us missed Bestech, Godrej and Ireo's Skyon keeping the high prices in mind. I am afraid of thinking that I really missed the Skyon :)

I want to invest in one more project but scared because of price levels and then after sometime I see the prices going up -:)

What project do you suggest for investment? I am waiting for Shobha now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raja625
    ISHANb,
    Many of us like your comments and you may be 100% correct and I wish you will be proved correct but unfortunately we are seeing different ground realities. Many of us missed Bestech, Godrej and Ireo's Skyon keeping the high prices in mind. I am afraid of thinking that I really missed the Skyon :)

I want to invest in one more project but scared because of price levels and then after sometime I see the prices going up -:)

Trust me missing skyon is a blessing in disguise for you evenif you had booked at 6500 , one wont see any premium in the project for the coming 1-2 yrs !!!

For me I suggest pioneer presidia in resale , one can get a unit for 6350-6500 in resale as of now , it will definitely touch 7000+ levels till febuary end . I RECOMMEND BUYING IT VERY STRONGLY !! I myself have picked up a 2279 sq ft unit yesterday at 6400 .
    with ireo planning to launch at 7500 near january , presidias transfers opening on january 15th , pioneer planning a launch of towers right next to presidia towers at 8000-8500 per sq ft (presidia and the new towers to be launched which will be called platino will be adjacent to each other and both of these will share a common club house of 3.5 L sq ft), PRESIDIA has way superior location than ireo skyon , and the end of the lock in period for presidia on jan 15th ,construction also to start in jan /feb, this will definitely push up prices of PRESIDIA as it is currently undervalued compared to other projects on GC ext !!!
    CommentQuote
    ISHANb,

Raja........me too was looking forward to Ireo's Skyon and my broker was suggesting me this very hard and advised me to invest (like he did for Uptown at 3900 :)) but I was busy with registry of my other property he called me n i couldn't get back ......2 days later i called him back to check status and told me that he was trying to reach me to take my check at 6500 but now its 7000.......got really disappointed he is still suggesting to invest at 7000 cause as per him it will be launched at atleast 7500 and will be at 8500 in 6 mths...........but i don't know there is something inside me which says these kind of price rises within days is not atall sustainable and can't continue for long and maybe soon some of us could get stuck with some investments with price rises only on paper n no actual takers.................i might be wrong and have been in past but really causious of entering at these levels specially when builders are getting greedy and increasing prices everyday.
    CommentQuote
    Trust me missing skyon is a blessing in disguise for you evenif you had booked at 6500 , one wont see any premium in the project for the coming 1-2 yrs !!!

For me I suggest pioneer presidia in resale , one can get a unit for 6350-6500 in resale as of now , it will definitely touch 7000+ levels till febuary end . I RECOMMEND BUYING IT VERY STRONGLY !! I myself have picked up a 2279 sq ft unit yesterday at 6400 .
    with ireo planning to launch at 7500 near january , presidias transfers opening on january 15th , pioneer planning a launch of towers right next to presidia towers at 8000-8500 per sq ft (presidia and the new towers to be launched which will be called platino will be adjacent to each other and both of these will share a common club house of 3.5 L sq ft), PRESIDIA has way superior location than ireo skyon , and the end of the lock in period for presidia on jan 15th ,construction also to start in jan /feb, this will definitely push up prices of PRESIDIA as it is currently undervalued compared to other projects on GC ext !!!

Ishan.........r these Presidia luxury apartments or like pioneer park........and what was their initial booking price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetkanwal
    Raja........me too was looking forward to Ireo's Skyon and my broker was suggesting me this very hard and advised me to invest (like he did for Uptown at 3900 :)) but I was busy with registry of my other property he called me n i couldn't get back ......2 days later i called him back to check status and told me that he was trying to reach me to take my check at 6500 but now its 7000.......got really disappointed he is still suggesting to invest at 7000 cause as per him it will be launched at atleast 7500 and will be at 8500 in 6 mths...........but i don't know there is something inside me which says these kind of price rises within days is not atall sustainable and can't continue for long and maybe soon some of us could get stuck with some investments with price rises only on paper n no actual takers.................i might be wrong and have been in past but really causious of entering at these levels specially when builders are getting greedy and increasing prices everyday.

I started my relationship with Ireo when Uptown was launched at 3800. I sent the check and did all the formalities but I rejected their allotment as I wasn't offered in tower E. Later on the price were revised and I kept asking them for tower E. Never got an unit in tower E and by that time VV was in pre-launch I booked one unit there. I am happy with VV. This time again, I got direct calls and emails from Ireo but I was busy and little hesitant because every one expecting correction. I missed it.

If you are interested Ireo is going to come up with Villas at GCX.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetkanwal
    Ishan.........r these Presidia luxury apartments or like pioneer park........and what was their initial booking price?

presidia are luxury appartments !! there booking amount was 4500 and 4750 , varies from case to case .
    CommentQuote
    I started my relationship with Ireo when Uptown was launched at 3800. I sent the check and did all the formalities but I rejected their allotment as I wasn't offered in tower E. Later on the price were revised and I kept asking them for tower E. Never got an unit in tower E and by that time VV was in pre-launch I booked one unit there. I am happy with VV. This time again, I got direct calls and emails from Ireo but I was busy and little hesitant because every one expecting correction. I missed it.

victory valley .... what price did you book , and in which tower ? any idea how much is the resale for the project?
    CommentQuote

i am sure the min ticket size for these villas wont be less than 3-4 cr............too expensive for me
    CommentQuote
    presidia are luxury appartments !! there booking amount was 4500 and 4750 , varies from case to case .

thanks for the tip.......will definately look into this project
    CommentQuote