Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    victory valley .... what price did you book , and in which tower ? any idea how much is the resale for the project?

I got it for 5250+250 PLC = 5500 in the mid rise adjacent to tower C. The broker discount share is about 2.8%. Is it a good one? Please share your views.

The resale I am being told is about 6000+PLC (300) but I am planning to keep it for at least 6 months. What do you say?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetkanwal
    i am sure the min ticket size for these villas wont be less than 3-4 cr............too expensive for me

i guess villa prices will be in comparison to marbella by emaar !!
    CommentQuote
    i am sure the min ticket size for these villas wont be less than 3-4 cr............too expensive for me

Agree, very expensive for me too but I was just thinking for short term.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raja625
    Agree, very expensive for me too but I was just thinking for short term.

there is a lot of risk involved with these high value villas specially newly launched......look at Marbella whoever bought it for making quick buck must be in a fix since there won't be buyers since Emaar itself has not been able to almost half of them.........but as they say with high risk comes high return......so u never know :)
    CommentQuote
    i guess villa prices will be in comparison to marbella by emaar !!

i agree wont be less than that........villas still have a lot of niche value attached to them and I personally too prefer a villa but hard to find one in reasonable budget.........tried myself to but a villa in nirvana country for 6 mths but prices were just getting higher n higher and now a 240 sq yd simplex villa is for 2.7 cr..........so finally bought one in mayfield gardens.....glad i finally bought one for self use.
    CommentQuote
    I got it for 5250+250 PLC = 5500 in the mid rise adjacent to tower C. The broker discount share is about 2.8%. Is it a good one? Please share your views.

you got broker discount of 2.8 % ??? that is a good one !!!! and 250 plc means 5th floor right ?? and is it tower c ??? any idea about what resale prices are there right now in victory valley?
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai, no offense taken . Everybody is free to express his/her views, as long as we try to argue with justified reasoning & without any under hand jibes .

My take on this is that projects, which r right on NH/fall immediately on NH r much better placed, since they have the basic infra. of road, in place ( except the Sector roads, connectivity through the NH is not an issue for them ) .

Sectors 76 to 80 & projects in Manesar which r right on the NH would enjoy the best of the world - easy accessibility, being right on NH but still not in the slowly developing concrete jungle of Gcx. rd./ Sohna road . Projects which r 1 Km. or more inside to NH would keep on facing issues till, at least basic road infra. gets in place .

GCx. area / Sohna rd. and south side projects of NH8 , will merge in few years time & we could see similar rates & appreciation .

& yes, i agree, that Emaar is under an image & financial crisis now & let's see how things develop . Emaar is not the only & the first big builder in GGN facing some sort of a crisis situation, the issue here being that they have recently suffered a lot of negative publicity & is in limelight because of that .

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well nh-8 properties at 4000-4500 levels will not sustain .A particular project can only sustain if it has an ideal mix of end users and investors , only investors might enter at these levels in those areas thinking they ll earn a quick few bucks by paying 2-3 instalments , but the fact of the matter is 99 % of end users would anyday prefer society flats in sushant lok , and sec 56 , 55 ,57 ,tau devi lal park area which are available at a pricing lower than these or golf course ext , or sohna road by putting in some extra money.
    i mean get realistic people !!!
    the realistic pricing of these should be around 3000-3500 mark , as someone rightly said godrej at 3500 and emaar should be nearer to 3000 range or lesser than 3000 since it is facing very bad image problems and is struggling to deliver anything right now !!!!(no offence manoj :P )

The difference between sohna road & golf course ext in comparison to nh-8 properties should ideally be at least 30-35 %.
    CommentQuote

The resale I am being told is about 6000+PLC (300) but I am planning to keep it for at least 6 months. What do you say?

you got 2.8 % dealer discount ??? thats a good one man !!! and how many floors is the mid rise ? and plc of 250 means 5th floor?
    CommentQuote
    you got broker discount of 2.8 % ??? that is a good one !!!! and 250 plc means 5th floor right ?? and is it tower c ??? any idea about what resale prices are there right now in victory valley?

yeah u must have had a great broker to give u 2.8%.........even after checking with many brokers the best i was offered with Ireo is 2.5%.
    CommentQuote

Yes 2.8% is correct. As I said, I have direct links with sales and I hooked up the broker just to get the share and broker agreed as 0.2% is a free money for him for no efforts. As I said, I got in mid rise tower D (adjacent to C). I just wanted to avoid floor PLC so did not go for A,b or C. 250 is the valley PLC.

The resale I am being told is about 6300 including plc. Not sure, what's the reality though. Any inputs?
    CommentQuote
    yeah u must have had a great broker to give u 2.8%.........even after checking with many brokers the best i was offered with Ireo is 2.5%.

Not sure, how much I will be getting though -:)
    I have 2.8% in his official email. The broker is most reputed one. I hope official emails are legal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ishan Bhai, no offense taken . Everybody is free to express his/her views, as long as we try to argue with justified reasoning & without any under hand jibes .

My take on this is that projects, which r right on NH/fall immediately on NH r much better placed, since they have the basic infra. of road, in place ( except the Sector roads, connectivity through the NH is not an issue for them ) .

Sectors 76 to 80 & projects in Manesar which r right on the NH would enjoy the best of the world - easy accessibility, being right on NH but still not in the slowly developing concrete jungle of Gcx. rd./ Sohna road . Projects which r 1 Km. or more inside to NH would keep on facing issues till, at least basic road infra. gets in place .

GCx. area / Sohna rd. and south side projects of NH8 , will merge in few years time & we could see similar rates & appreciation .

& yes, i agree, that Emaar is under an image & financial crisis now & let's see how things develop . Emaar is not the only & the first big builder in GGN facing some sort of a crisis situation, the issue here being that they have recently suffered a lot of negative publicity & is in limelight because of that .

But seriously emaar mgf se toh mera dil hatt gaya hai !!! they constructed there office in gurgaon in 1 n a half years time !!1 and when it came to constructing palm spring plaza they are behind schedule by approx 1.5 yrs !!! i mean commercials are supposed to be constructed fast .

and p.s. the prices of commercials are gaining momentum , remember i had told you a month back that undercurrent in being felt in commercial market . that time palm spring plaza was available for 12 k psf , now nothing available below 13-13.5 k in a month . Thank god !!! had bought it for 13.5 k only , it went down till 9.5 k , held onto it and now its at least back to 13.5 k , expect it to be nearly 16-17 k near possession , this is going to be the best commercial office complex on the entire Golf course road !!!

manoj babu commercial study karna shuru kardo aur laga do, residential ki hawa pata nahi kitni der aur chalti , commercial ka time aane waala hai !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai, 4/5 cr. lend kardo, jo bolo ge khrid lunga . :D
    CommentQuote
    Yes 2.8% is correct. As I said, I have direct links with sales and I hooked up the broker just to get the share and broker agreed as 0.2% is a free money for him for no efforts. As I said, I got in mid rise tower D (adjacent to C). I just wanted to avoid floor PLC so did not go for A,b or C. 250 is the valley PLC.

The resale I am being told is about 6300 including plc. Not sure, what's the reality though. Any inputs?

no clue about resale market for victory valley !!its a great project though !!

can u pm me your name and the brokers name and number so that i can give your reference and get same discount next time ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ishan Bhai, 4/5 cr. lend kardo, jo bolo ge khrid lunga . :D

ha ha !!!! jokes apart on a serious note my sincere advise at least start studying the commercial market as well !! residential mei toh maahir ho hi !! commercial ka time bhi aane waalaa hai 10 mahine -dedh saal mei , the study will be helpful in that time !!!
    CommentQuote