Collapse

Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

Last updated: May 17 2014
787 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tulip White By Tulip Group Vs Unitech Vista By Unitech Group - Gurgaon

last few launches of bestech and emaar, have actually spoiled the market, these are clearly over priced but no developer will now launch at a lesser price....

Comment

OK, so D E-way is dependent on some court verdict after which prices can go either way, and probably substantially. Reading the various threads indicates there is optimism on the verdict. I see Raheja's investment there as a good signal as well.

Considering this, I am very inclined to buy Shobha's launch, if it happens as expected in Q1. Do people know if there is a possibility to get an unit before the launch?

Comment

time to buy in resale

DLF / EMMAR / BESTECH have spoiled the market .This is the best time to buy in RESALE...

Comment

Yes, best options could be in the resale market, but, i think, the best time would be when we have a downturn or correction, probably sometime in by March/April next year or so .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Anybody aware on any new projects coming up ?

Comment

Even if new projects come , they will come with absurb prices on the back of the pricing of Emaar and Bestech....

I really feel that NH-8 projects are in the speculative range, keeping in mind there is absolutely no infrastructure in these sectors and practically speaking it will take close to 5-7 years before we can call these sectors developed....

May be I am thinking conservatively, but i just cant digest the 4000-4500 pricing here.....

The practical range should be 2800-3500, builders like Godrej shud be arnd 3500 and rest like vatika and vipul shud be around 2800-3000

Comment

Boss, Godrej is now at 4250, looks like a price war is going on between the builders, more the prices, merrier r the builders .

Comment

Godrej phase 2 ka response kaisa raha aaj ?

3 BHK bik gaye ya abhee hai

Comment

Manoj - We know one can not predict anythign in real estate...but boss i am pretty confident that people will not make money on this 4250-4500 pricing in the next 2 years.....

I can bet on this -

Comment

If there was the concept of shirt selling in RE; I would have shorted all these NH-8 projects 4000 +

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X