Please share information about tulip white and unitech vista. Tulip is a new builder which unitech hs several new projects in pipeline but construction has not started in any of them.

What is the future of unitech ?
Read more
749 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    no clue about resale market for victory valley !!its a great project though !!

can u pm me your name and the brokers name and number so that i can give your reference and get same discount next time ?

Sure, I can provide you his details but I will have to check with him first. Please give me a couple of days time. I will send him an email today, if he is ok, I will forward you his details if you PM me your email.
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan, i agree, decent advise . I need to study commercials & probably get into something, at the right time .
    CommentQuote
  • Ishant you seem to be real rich buddy....you have investments in so many projects....great going buddy

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    But seriously emaar mgf se toh mera dil hatt gaya hai !!! they constructed there office in gurgaon in 1 n a half years time !!1 and when it came to constructing palm spring plaza they are behind schedule by approx 1.5 yrs !!! i mean commercials are supposed to be constructed fast .

and p.s. the prices of commercials are gaining momentum , remember i had told you a month back that undercurrent in being felt in commercial market . that time palm spring plaza was available for 12 k psf , now nothing available below 13-13.5 k in a month . Thank god !!! had bought it for 13.5 k only , it went down till 9.5 k , held onto it and now its at least back to 13.5 k , expect it to be nearly 16-17 k near possession , this is going to be the best commercial office complex on the entire Golf course road !!!

manoj babu commercial study karna shuru kardo aur laga do, residential ki hawa pata nahi kitni der aur chalti , commercial ka time aane waala hai !!!
    CommentQuote
  • M3M, Emaar, Ireo, DLF - aap to chaa gaye boss
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ishan, i agree, decent advise . I need to study commercials & probably get into something, at the right time .

when you say study, what do you guys read to gain the knowledge? I am new & I thought you guys gain the RE knowledge by experience and constantly remain in touch with the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    M3M, Emaar, Ireo, DLF - aap to chaa gaye boss

WOW!! impressive investments. Are you sure he has invested with Emaar?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    M3M, Emaar, Ireo, DLF - aap to chaa gaye boss

not invested in ireo , dlf just my home is in dlf , m3m yes , emaar palm spring plaza yes !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raja625
    when you say study, what do you guys read to gain the knowledge? I am new & I thought you guys gain the RE knowledge by experience and constantly remain in touch with the market.

Well raja that is exactly how one studies the market , by being in constant touch with the market , surfing web , studying the forum , taking other people's take on different projects and so on. and obviously studying different projects !!
    CommentQuote
  • raja Bhaiya, some of the lessons to be studied & learnt on commercials,would be --

- Which builder to go with .

- Which location to go with . One may not have the capacity to buy on GC/Gcx. rd., so where to really book .

- whether to enter into a mall lease or buy upfront or go for office space .

- study on nearby competitor office space/malls .

- If it is a mall space, Catchment analysis & conversion rate of footfalls analysis .

...................& many more .

Most of above were total new terms for me & gained them from the forum & i am just starting & trying to learn on them .
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48):

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    not invested in ireo , dlf just my home is in dlf , m3m yes , emaar palm spring plaza yes !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa

- whether to enter into a mall lease or buy upfront or go for office space .

- If it is a mall space, Catchment analysis & conversion rate of footfalls analysis .

Sorry, I didn't get it -:)
    will try to google and learn something about these terms. If you have time, please elaborate little bit.
    CommentQuote
  • I know a bit on some, but just plain basics only . Google & u will find out a lot more . :)

Point is, before u get into commercials, u have to have basic knowledge of what to look for & how & where to look for it . Commercials r a different ball game, altogether .
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • any new launches expected in next two months near highway or gcx road?
    CommentQuote
  • AKME, Sector 80 & ABW , Sector 76 r coming up shortly . I have heard some rumors of DLF also coming up with something on NH ( Sector 81/82 ), in January, but nothing confirmed yet .
    CommentQuote