Folks,

Has anyone got a first hand experience with Raheja Atharva, Raheja Developers, Sec 109, Gurgaon. Is the location worth investing for 5 years timeframe ? How is the builder reputaion ? I am an NRI planning to buy a 3BHK in Gurgaon / Dwarka and need some help with this.

thanks for your help
Read more
232 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any updates

Hi Members,

your views on this project please; compared to Shilas, Vedanta, IB Centrum and Aura.

Regs
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja atharva

Originally Posted by cooldude2009
    Folks,

Has anyone got a first hand experience with Raheja Atharva in sec 109 in Gurgaon. Is the location worth investing for 5 years timeframe ? How is the builder reputaion ? I am an NRI planning to buy a 3BHK in Gurgaon / Dwarka and need some help with this.

thanks for your help

This is a sold out project and flats are available only in resale.

It is better than Raheja Shilas.

But it is at more advanced stage of construction than Raheja Shilas and many installments must have already been paid by the original buyer which means you might have to pay around 70 % of the current total cost upfront.

To get the exact details contact some brokers and let us also know the details.

Location---excellent

Builder---A class

growth potential---great
    CommentQuote
  • comparison

Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    Hi Members,

your views on this project please; compared to Shilas, Vedanta, IB Centrum and Aura.

Regs

This could be the order from investment point of view

Shilas > Mahindra Aura > IB Centrum park > Atharva > Vedanta
    CommentQuote
  • Sernior members, your order of preference please from end user prespictive. (and from investment pres if they are different).

Hi Chopra, any reasons for preferring IB Centrum over atharva/ vadanta.

Also what are your view for Vedas (launching soon).

Tks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    Sernior members, your order of preference please from end user prespictive. (and from investment pres if they are different).

Hi Chopra, any reasons for preferring IB Centrum over atharva/ vadanta.

Tks.

Vedas and vedanta are in sector 108 i.e. 4-5 km away from proposed Eway whereas IB Centrum Park is 1.5-2 km away from Eway.
    BSP for Vedas is 3500 whereas BSP for IB Centrum Park is 2900 despite being better located than vedas.

So IBCP is better located than Veda/Vedanta and also cheaper, so it's like getting more with less money.

Atharva is better located than IB Centrum park but accordingly resale BSP for Atharva is around 3200-3400 whereas it is 2600 for IBCP.The reason for preferring IBCP over Atharva is that if you buy Atharva in resale you will need to pay around 70 % of total cost right now whereas you can buy IBCP by paying around 25 % (original booking ) and around 40 % (resale ) of total cost.Atharva will be delivered a lot sooner than IBCP but almost all the Eway projects (except Mahindra Aura ) are almost junk without Eway, so the projects with later deliveries should be preffered. In nutshell Atharva will give less ROI.

If you are ready to invest at BSP of 3500 in Gurgaon in original booking then Today's Homes and Tulip violet are better options .
    CommentQuote
  • completely agree

Originally Posted by chopra
    Vedas and vedanta are in sector 108 i.e. 4-5 km away from proposed Eway whereas IB Centrum Park is 1.5-2 km away from Eway.
    BSP for Vedas is 3500 whereas BSP for IB Centrum Park is 2900 despite being better located than vedas.

So IBCP is better located than Veda/Vedanta and also cheaper, so it's like getting more with less money.

Atharva is better located than IB Centrum park but accordingly resale BSP for Atharva is around 3200-3400 whereas it is 2600 for IBCP.The reason for preferring IBCP over Atharva is that if you buy Atharva in resale you will need to pay around 70 % of total cost right now whereas you can buy IBCP by paying around 25 % (original booking ) and around 40 % (resale ) of total cost.Atharva will be delivered a lot sooner than IBCP but almost all the Eway projects (except Mahindra Aura ) are almost junk without Eway, so the projects with later deliveries should be preffered. In nutshell Atharva will give less ROI.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Guys..

Makes sence..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra

If you are ready to invest at BSP of 3500 in Gurgaon in original booking then Today's Homes and Tulip violet are better options .

Vedas and Vedanta might be 4-5 Km inside ... But I would consider them as safer investment as compared to IB.. The road in masterplan passing from sector 108 already exists and is also part of Delhi master plan (Nagafgarh to Gurgaon) but Dwarka eway doesn't exists as of now neither it is part of Delhi masterplan... So i would prefer to go for things which at atleast present on map.
    CommentQuote
  • raheja sector 109 / 108 projects

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Vedas and Vedanta might be 4-5 Km inside ... But I would consider them as safer investment as compared to IB.. The road in masterplan passing from sector 108 already exists and is also part of Delhi master plan (Nagafgarh to Gurgaon) but Dwarka eway doesn't exists as of now neither it is part of Delhi masterplan... So i would prefer to go for things which at atleast present on map.

guys, i visited the atharva site a couple of days back, my observations

It took me all of 5-7 mins from palam vihar railway crossing to be standing inside the Atharva compound (this is with bad roads, once roads improve this should be a 2 min drive)
      constrcution well ahead of any other project on the Eway or New launches around sohna road (which were basically fields with boards saying coming up soon)
      accroding to the plan (map) from HUDA, which Raheja site office had, it is right next to the proposed Eway (would be around 500mtrs drive along the sector road once u came off the eway)
      even Vedas and Vedanta are not 4-5 kms inside, the construction on them was clearly visible from Atharva site (would be another 1 km at most)
      one plus (in my personal opnion) is that these projects are right next to palam vihar, which is a well established neighbourbood already, so even if Eway takes a little more time, these projects would make a litle more sense than IBCP and the likes.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your valuable inputs.
    Do you really think that Vedaanta/Vedas is just 1km from Atharva.
    Hows the road condition in these sectors.

Any idea about how long will it take for these sectors to become liveable?
    CommentQuote
  • Fb group
    CommentQuote
  • RAMRATAN74
    I tried searching FB, search results were excellent.

Have u bought unit in Atharva?
    CommentQuote
  • To RAMRATAN74
    To joonpradeep
    To all Atharva buyers

I tried searching FB, search results were excellent.

indianrealestateforum -> search in community area for group "Atharva"
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy in resale 3bhk lower size..any sellers??
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry looking for only 1600 size
    CommentQuote