Folks,

Has anyone got a first hand experience with Raheja Atharva, Raheja Developers, Sec 109, Gurgaon. Is the location worth investing for 5 years timeframe ? How is the builder reputaion ? I am an NRI planning to buy a 3BHK in Gurgaon / Dwarka and need some help with this.

thanks for your help
Read more
232 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All projects have been screwed by this builder go and see for yourslef the OC received for Vedanta, i am more worried how OC can be received for the projext where the approach road is not there the external work is not complete....

Yeh daal heee kali hai... Either its Raheja inexerience of delivering projects or he is too greedy... Time will tell but across buyers are not happy with the way Raheja dealt with all the projects delayed for more than 4 years yet not giving any penalty
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    great....omniproperty caught red handed...the video u posted is a proof. It did looked to me sample flat..because of kitchen and blinds on windows instead of curtains. The sample flat of Shilas also looked abandoned now. Can IREF ban such people?...misleading blatantly.

Hi
    Greetings

If such "Miscommunication Managers" and oversmart "Reputation Damagers" planted by builders dont come to IREF, then why will buyers/investors come to IREF??

These are feed stock in the discussions for bringing the truth out and provide required nutrition to debate..These are most welcome..

This is the beauty of this forum. Many members will stay here as long as forum maintains it non commercial ideology.

Read CHD thread,, how a KABRISTAAN has been exposed by valuable member..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I must say the situation in Raheja Shilas/ Atharva is like any other builder in M
    NCR.Both the set of pictures posted are on the extreme sides. The inside flats are liable (most of them) some flats are in non lovablecondition a one can see the last few Shilas independent floors are not even completed.But is it only Raheja who is the root cause of this situation? Can't the OC providers see what we are seeing.than hire come they gave Oc?
    The current situation is that one can start living in their apartment but should not expect the complete services a shown in Boucher.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir1977
    All projects have been screwed by this builder go and see for yourslef the OC received for Vedanta, i am more worried how OC can be received for the projext where the approach road is not there the external work is not complete....

Yeh daal heee kali hai... Either its Raheja inexerience of delivering projects or he is too greedy... Time will tell but across buyers are not happy with the way Raheja dealt with all the projects delayed for more than 4 years yet not giving any penalty

Not Only Raheja, Most of Builders are same in one way or other.... They just take benefit of loop holes and bore holes in lives of Poor Public....

Ek to Builders ne beda garg kar rakha hai upar se Dallalo ne manjhi thok rakhi hai... Sach main Bhagwan hai jo India chal rha hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by omproperty
    I have got some pics from my client who is living there... I am sharing those pics here... Please share your views...

The pics are from the sample flat and not the real one. Please do not try to mislead the users here !!!!!
    Please contact us for the ground reality !

Since the developer has provided sub standard quality material and the construction is already 3 years behind schedule, we are trying to get together and form an association to get our compensation.

Google group : : https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/raheja-atharva-owners-association

Photo gallery:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1386000968365479.1073741842.100008667665393&type=1&l=23c11448d7

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/rahejaatharva.ownersassociation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monu786
    Unfinished products are like it...go and visit any builder

Unfinished products should not be then given for occupancy. this is the state at the time of occupancy !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • The current status of Raheja Atharva is that Miss Jyoti Anand has accepted on 26.12.2014 that the buildings EFGH are in an incomplete stage and the occupancy demand letter has been deferred on an individual basis.

The project is yet to take atleast 6 months to be completed. Seeing the sub standard and unprofessional construction, many owners are taking the court under the guidance of supreme court lawyer Mr Lahoty. The possession and the occupancy is hence invalid because a stay order on the cancellation of the flats has been issued by the court.

There is no concrete answers on the super area, green area and the maintenance charges.

The audio clip between MIss Anand and the association can be heard on the google group.
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raheja-atharva-owners-association/gzhDz3yutT8

To join us on facebook, googlegroup and social platform please click on the links below or write us on rahejaatharva@googlemail.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/raheja-atharva-owners-association
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahejaatharv
    The current status of Raheja Atharva is that Miss Jyoti Anand has accepted on 26.12.2014 that the buildings EFGH are in an incomplete stage and the occupancy demand letter has been deferred on an individual basis.

The project is yet to take atleast 6 months to be completed. Seeing the sub standard and unprofessional construction, many owners are taking the court under the guidance of supreme court lawyer Mr Lahoty. The possession and the occupancy is hence invalid because a stay order on the cancellation of the flats has been issued by the court.

There is no concrete answers on the super area, green area and the maintenance charges.

The audio clip between MIss Anand and the association can be heard on the google group.
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raheja-atharva-owners-association/gzhDz3yutT8

To join us on facebook, googlegroup and social platform please click on the links below or write us on rahejaatharva@googlemail.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/raheja-atharva-owners-association

Dr Raheja,

Though I am not an investor in this project, I heard the entire audio link to get an idea of the discussion. I have to admire how you handled Ms Jyoti throughout the conversation, and stumped her with facts at couple of points (especially about her stance on cost of 2 phase electricity meter).

I completely agree that you are looking for an amicable solution and had the developer delivered a reasonable project, this situation wouldn't have arisen. I don't know what the developer was trying to achieve by providing such shoddy construction.

Hope this gets sorted out soon, and serves as an example for other projects being delivered in NCR.

By the way, how did you manage to record this conversation....I am sure Ms Jyoti wouldn't have agreed to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Please like to create awareness among the investors. https://www.facebook.com/AtharvaFlatOwners
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Khattar sahib,, congratulations on your becoming CM!!!

You are having CHAI, NASTA, PAKODA, RABDI with CREDAI Haryana Builders,, please have a glimpse of this..

Hope you can feel the pain and tears of buyers in the following lines!!

(a) Incomplete project : The company had promised exclusive amenities & facilities like a private club, swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis courts, spa & sauna, primary school & shopping complex, 24 hrs power backup etc. The company had even taken Rs.50,000/- as club membership. You are asking me to take possession but where are these amenities ?

(b) Damaged and Incomplete flat : The flat is in terribly bad condition. Windows are broken, there is seepage on the walls with plaster peeling off. Quality of construction is very poor. Doors, windows, tiles etc. are of extremely inferior quality. Fittings and fixtures have not been done. Lifts not working and stairs in bad shape. My father is 75 years old, can he live in this flat in such conditions. I really wonder is this what you call a luxury apartment ?

(c) Electricity : There is no electricity provided from State Electricity Board. Only a line of low capacity is provided for construction purposes which is not sufficient to run the lifts, A.C. etc. To make the matter worse, electricity bills are being raised Rs.12.41 per unit for grid and Rs.18 per unit for D.G. set. I, being a single mother with many liabilities and after spending almost all of my money won't be able to shell out such a huge amount of money every month in the name of electricity bill.

(d) Sewage and Water : No sewage and municipal water supply is available to the project. The sewage treatment plant installed cannot take the load of complete colony.

(e) Security Problem : With so many labourers working at the site, it is a serious security risk. According to your own staff posted there, a considerable time is required before the project is complete and labourers move out of our tower.

(f) Maintenance : The maintenance plan is not clear and is very expensive. Occupancy should only be raised vis a vis maintenance agreement signed "upon the completion of the building". As the building is not yet complete, why should I pay the maintenance ?

I had invested in a so called good company thinking that they will be fair and just but this was not the case. The company is forcing me to take over incomplete apartment. This arm twisting by the company has caused me extreme mental tension.

In view of above, you are requested to defer demand due on " On Receipt of Occupancy Certificate" and don't charge any interest from me till the project is complete and Habitable.

or have you been purchased by these STUPID BUILDERS???

Khattar Sahib, your secretary is definitely sold out as his team is issuing Occupation Certificate to KHANDAR type construction. WHAT ABOUT YOU and YOUR GRAND GOVERNANCE PARTY BJP?????

Apke to bacche, biwi, age peeche kuch nahin hai,, but do you suggest that buyers can live in such a place which your HUDA administrator after having taken due inspection fee, has approved for completion certificate and delivered this pigs sty?? How much money did CREDAI Haryana PAY YOU and YOUR PARTY, if any?? DO you keep the accounts or should this be asked from CAPT ABHIMANYU SINDHU, your finance minster???

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Let modi ji come to power...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Let modi ji come to power...

Hi
    Greetings

Boss, this is a very clever game being played on buyers/voters... Front end pose those with no family, RSS background, siblings etc.. Back end,, keep the game on through ordinance etc and recover costs of elections and generate funds for the party.

The scale of operations, constitution, structure, span and method is really appreciative.

How could Raheja get OC for such a KHANDAR building within 2 months of KHATTAR and BJP Govt in HARYANA???

The match is fixed and now all builders who are front end congress party ill gotten money dummy companies will have their OC (irrespective of illegalities and improprieties)

Honestly, I am surprised they (BJP/KHATTAR/ABHIMANYU/MODI) could get caught red handed, in by a builder like RAHEJA!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Now oil will be extracted from gurgaonites. Acche Din.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Boss, this is a very clever game being played on buyers/voters... Front end pose those with no family, RSS background, siblings etc.. Back end,, keep the game on through ordinance etc and recover costs of elections and generate funds for the party.

The scale of operations, constitution, structure, span and method is really appreciative.

How could Raheja get OC for such a KHANDAR building within 2 months of KHATTAR and BJP Govt in HARYANA???

The match is fixed and now all builders who are front end congress party ill gotten money dummy companies will have their OC (irrespective of illegalities and improprieties)

Honestly, I am surprised they (BJP/KHATTAR/ABHIMANYU/MODI) could get caught red handed, in by a builder like RAHEJA!!

Cheers

Raheja's bad days are coming.... He looted so many people and OC in both his projects is a question mark. Close to 70+ buyers have written to HUDA administrator on the OC given to Raheja with pics of the site and highlighting all conditions to be met before OC is granted. This builder got too far with thinking janta ka bana lega....

If he doesn't mend his ways will have to pay a heavy price......
    CommentQuote
  • heard that their is a govt. Notification came against 575 builders in gurgaon who has taken the stamp duty money from the flat owners but had not done the registration yet. A string action us panned against those builders after a due date. Raheja Atharva and Raheja Shilas falls into this category.
    CommentQuote