248 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Raheja Atharva Raheja Developers Sec 109 Gurgaon

and FYI , This so uncalled unfinished product has been offered possession

Comment

no doubt construction quality is bad and these are the worse pictures which could be collected. But few towers are in OK state. Overall had to agree with you guys, this was not expected of this project

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        IF they can get this sort of construction done from a company such as Shapoorji pallonji , God bless the investors of Revanta

Dont know whats in store for them
        SP was contractor only for structure.... Finishing was done by different contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
          SP was contractor only for structure.... Finishing was done by different contractor.
          Hi
          Greetings

One member commented "more time needs to be given to Raheja" as if since 2007, builder was stopped by buyers from giving a good quality project. Koi rocket science nahin hai and we have plentiful of good structures, landscaping, etc all across NCR/India.

May be he meant to give more time for Raheja as building is unfinished. God forbid, if Raheja has the potential of making a SPOORJI into BHOORJI, ARABTECH may also becomes KHARABTECH.

First delivered project in DWAY, brings shame to expectations for the area. Very depressing pictures clearly showing the NEEYAT of this builder.

Does ARABTECH have a comprehensive construction and finishing contract?? or just a portion of structure and rest has all the chance of getting messed up courtesy RAHEJAJI??.

May be those invested may be in a position to throw such light into the fissures of ARABTECH Deal in Revanta.. Warren SHAHIB, SKHAN SHAHIB site pe kaam karne wale arabtech ka overalls pehente hain?? zara check karna ke asli hain ya...??

Cheers
          Last edited by BlessU; December 25 2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Raheja Atharva, Sec 109 Gurgaon, POSSESSION, Buyers Move Court!!

Honestly , after seeing pics .. I had already repent feeling on my investment in apartment that builder don't have any ethics but now I can proudly say , I m good staying in my parental home in old Gurgaon , there is no good infrastructure interns of wide roads , no club n other fancy stuff bcoz of which I invested in new Gurgaon to improve my life style but I can proudly say old Gurgaon is much better than this is so called builder apartments ..we are paying less than 1k for security , park maintenance , street lighting etc .
            It seems we r living where there is no governance n control , builder can do anything , how come they get possession for such flats ..there is no single thread for Gurgaon where buyers r happy with builders ..
            Last edited by evasnis; December 25 2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
              Honestly , after seeing pics .. I had already repent feeling on my investment in apartment that builder don't have any ethics but now I can proudly say , I m good staying in my parental home in old Gurgaon , there is no good infrastructure interns of wide roads , no club n other fancy stuff bcoz of which I invested in new Gurgaon to improve my life style but I can proudly say old Gurgaon is much better than this is so called builder apartments ..we are paying less than 1k for security , park maintenance , street lighting etc .
              It seems we r living where there is no governance n control , builder can do anything , how come they get possession for such flats ..there is no single thread for Gurgaon where buyers r happy with builders ..

Hi
              Greetings

Shown pictures to family.. simple reaction, cash out of all Under-construction builders good or bad and move to RTM at first opportunity..

Carnation is another issue wherein legal stay has been granted by court due to dispute between JV partners/collaborators, again no mistake of buyers. Still issue is commercial and can be solved if the builder wants. The building in inhabitable and people can at least start living unlike RAHEJA ATHARVA who will live/rent this mess??

Bestech.. endless wait for a project which was launched at a premium price

RP.. OC applied again 6 years gone.. buyers still waiting for final offer of possession surprise

Lumbini, decent construction, 4years, oc applied for, can be sorted, likelihood of possession with facilities, no major offer for possession ugly surprises. HONESTLY, not bad at all from first time builder.

Chintels entering 5th year, no clue of possession

Puri DG, legal notice about land title, stand still after major payment taken for super structure

Indiabulls, entering 5th year, news of OC being applied for a part of the project, final demand surprise awaited..

109 and nearby sector projects need a big push on account of NPV litigaitions.

Mahindra.. delivered in 4+ years, maintenance high.. but overall good potential

VATIKA.. floors Inxt flats delivered, problem with high maintenance and non OC. These can be sorted, but create bad experience NOT of the type of uninhabitable offer of possession.

As of now DLF, Tulip petals and Sare are Good in new gurgoan 3x,8x, 9x 10x in comparison to all of the above. RTM with all amenities.

Rest ERA, BPTP, LANDMARK, SS, Earth are worthless piece of scrap and unlikely to deliver in the foreseeable future.

Cheers

Comment

Hi
                Greetings

More damning pics of wednesday,, 24th Dec 14 EFGH towers

LAST MINUTE DAMAGE CONTROL.. MISTRY COVERING EXPOSED BRICKS OF DECREPIT WALL WITH PLASTER FALLEN OFF!!! SHAME

GUY WHO WEARS ADDIDAS HIGH END MODEL CAN AFFORD AND DEFINITELY DESERVES BETTER BUILDER SPECS..

ENJOY SOME GRAFFITI.. RAHEJA I LOVE YOU

Comment

This picture remind me of "Celebrity homes" by ANSAL in Palam Vihar in 2000.
                  Same condition of my flat when the gave me possession. Because the project was finish few years back but couldn't hand over to enduser due to some political difference with CM, Chautala that time and apartments height problem.
                  But they fixed it still not up to my satisfaction,all aluminum sliding doors don't work properly,all the bathroom taps are leaking,all the flooring granite stone are not in leveled are unevened.
                  I personally spent more money to fixed the issue.
                  So all end user you might have to go through with same issue.

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

YAHAAN BALTI RAKNI HAI AUR KAR KE SAKET JANA HAI, RAHEJA JI KE PAS

GHASIYARE SE WELDING KA KAAM KARWAYA HOGA

YAHAAN SHOOTING HOGI AGLI HORROR FILM KI

LOOKS LIKE SOME SARKARI VILLAGE HOSPITAL EARLY MORNING PATIENTS WAITING

RAHEJA KIRYANA STORE BAZAR SE SASTE WA GHATIYA FLATS LO

Comment

This is horrible!!!

Check all pics to decide for yourself

MUSTARD GAS WAS MANUFACTURED HERE BY GERMANS BY RAHEJAS FORMULA

KUCH KHAA PEE LO, AB TO POJESION MIL GAYA HAI

BHAGWAN KE GHAR ANDHER HAI KYA?? DER TO BAHUT HAI
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by BlessU; December 26 2014, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X