Collapse

Raheja Atharva Raheja Developers Sec 109 Gurgaon

Last updated: September 5 2016
248 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Raheja Atharva Raheja Developers Sec 109 Gurgaon

Builder is obliged to provide water, electricity, drainage until huda provides the same!!

.... IGNORAMOUS

Read your license conditions LC V section 7

also LC V clearly stipulates and all BUILDERS who have applied and received a license includes
    That you shall make necessary arrangements for water supply, sewerage, drainage etc. to the satisfaction of DTCP till these services are made available from Enternal Infrastructure to be laid down by HUDA
    ... therefore koi ehsaan nahin hai

Regarding escalation, it has been emphatically adjudged as one side, unfair and abusive condition by CCI in DLF vs Bellaire. Abusive remains abusive whether it is done by a dominant player or a chidu pidu player.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BlessU; December 26 2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      .... IGNORAMOUS

Read your license conditions LC V section 7

also LC V clearly stipulates and all BUILDERS who have applied and received a license includes
      ... therefore koi ehsaan nahin hai

Regarding escalation, it has been emphatically adjudged as one side, unfair and abusive condition by CCI in DLF vs Bellaire. Abusive remains abusive whether it is done by a dominant player or a chidu pidu player.
      Nice Reply Bless Bro...

Dimple Babu... Lamba sa Professional Reply Compose kar lo....

Comment

Dimple 1984, looks to me disappear in a shame and Embarrassment.

Comment

If people are getting possession, it means these pics are from a building which was not well maintained after construction. And due to late possession these things went wrong with this building. As Dimple 1984 described late possession is because of Govt authorities (HUDA).

I am saying this after seeing these pics and reading comments. I can see well maintained buildings behind in the pics.

Comment

What has delayed possession got to do with shitty construction?

Comment

I have got some pics from my client who is living there... I am sharing those pics here... Please share your views...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by omproperty View Post
                I have got some pics from my client who is living there... I am sharing those pics here... Please share your views...
                Hi
                Greetings

Which towers are these??

The earlier pictures received were of EFGH.

Communication has to be relevant and specific to the issue being discussed Unlike attempt to hide behind HUDA delays for poor construction.

Cheers

Comment

I too have an apartment in Shilas tower. I visited my apartment last week, but the conditions inside the apartment is not so horrible as shown in the pictures. Is it a deliberate effort to do so??? The apartments are livable after the finishing (which they have stopped and will start once the consent is received from the owner) The corridor areas are getting finished from top to bottom slowly and steadily.

I agree that the delay compensation adjustment for increase in cost of construction is totally unacceptable as the cost of rent has also increased which we are also paying. Apart from this there is no answer to the timely payment exemption of 5%.

Comment

Originally posted by omproperty View Post
                    It appears very Good.
                    Black & white is the theme
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
                      I too have an apartment in Shilas tower. I visited my apartment last week, but the conditions inside the apartment is not so horrible as shown in the pictures. Is it a deliberate effort to do so??? The apartments are livable after the finishing (which they have stopped and will start once the consent is received from the owner) The corridor areas are getting finished from top to bottom slowly and steadily.

I agree that the delay compensation adjustment for increase in cost of construction is totally unacceptable as the cost of rent has also increased which we are also paying. Apart from this there is no answer to the timely payment exemption of 5%.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Is it a deliberate effort to do so???

well the pictures shown are not deliberate and those sharing have confirmed that these are of dec 14 for towers EFGH for which possession has been offered and maintenance is being charged.

If you could bring pictures of your tower/unit, it would further reinforce flats being maintained and repaired in a more positive way. It is not a question of Raheha or Atharva only. It is question of confidence of entire dway projects which gets hurt if delivery is Passed in the manner Raheja has tried to force upon the buyers.

Those fighting in courts are not happy either, I guess and it would take a genuine effort on the part of RAHEJA to set not only the record but his acts straight and admit and rectify the errors. These are major defect and beter be corrected by builder, if he may.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X