Sort by :
Filter by :
- resale arround 4900 or 5000 max ....its moving down now as builder chargin 12000 + after u move inCommentQuote0Flag
found this online about this super duper award winning luxury builder...RAHEJA ATHARVA: STATUS Discussion reveals agony of the helpless buyers. In Raheja Atharva Project, since the demand letter towards occupancy is received, allottees are requesting for the transparency of information & the emails are unreplied, visits to Raheja Office are not fruitful. We get only reply "YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT FIRST - THEREAFTER WE WILL SHARE ALL INFO".
Copies of documents, certificates, licences, applications submitted to authorities are not shared;
break up of exorbitant maintenance charges is not given;
complete status of applications for water/ electricity/ sewerage connections not known. one LPG bank is provided but it appears that the licence from Chief Controller of Explosives not yet obtained.
We are forced to pay the Registration Charges but are not sure that all requirements for applying are fulfilled by Raheja & we are not subjected to illegal occupancy.
Genset/ STP facilities appear to be grossly inadequate, external finish is peeling off.
One member got a reply from Raheja that even the facilities like club,swimming pool etc will be shared with Raheja SHILAS project. So far we are happy that all allottees of all Raheja projects in Gurgaon (numbering about 6) are not invited to our project facilities. OH GOD! these are only a few issues. We are worried as we do not know the status & are being forced to pay by 24 June 2014.
Even the first meeting with a senior person Mr. Dhillon has been tentatively fixed for 20 June 2014 (21,22 are weekly off days for Raheja) & all payments are to be made within 24 June 2014.
ESCALATION Story is also interesting. We were to get the compensation on delay but now the project has the escalation to the tune of over 45% & Raheja is not sharing as to what is the Final Payment to be made to them. Even the carpet area is not being informed.
LET GOD HELP US- as Raheja may not.
Read more: It’s Builders Vs Buyers in the Indian Real Estate Industry | Forbes India Blog
45% Escalation!!!:bab (39): can someone confirm please??
If true, the builder certainly deserves another award
- the builder is claiming that the project has had an escalation of Rs 400 psf and the penalty for buyer comes to roughly 200 psf , So the builder is doing them a favour by not charging the Escalation and not giving out penalty amountCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GoogleplusNo discussion in this thread, Though the possession has been offered :-(....
Possession Offered or possession "Given":)....there is a huge difference between both !CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit.bhallathe builder is claiming that the project has had an escalation of Rs 400 psf and the penalty for buyer comes to roughly 200 psf , So the builder is doing them a favour by not charging the Escalation and not giving out penalty amount
Sir, two questions-
From your quote, I understand, the customer is not required to pay anything in the name of escalation as it set off by penalty for late delivery. Right?
Second- When do you think Sec 109 will inhabitable, reasonably well? I mean projects such as Chintels and Lumbini will be other two which will be delivered over next 12-18 months. So just wondering when will people start living there?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes , You understood it correctly , habitation will take atleast for an year and half for atharva in the net 6 months , you will see only early movers who are not able to manage rent and emi's both and are little flexible with respect to the number of ppl living in the society.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pruproresale arround 4900 or 5000 max ....its moving down now as builder chargin 12000 + after u move in
builder charging 12000 ? for what size of the apartment
and in this amount of 12000 electricity bills is included ? or it is separateCommentQuote0Flag
- the maintenance being proposed by the builder is Rs 4 psf pm for the first 3 months and shall be reviewed after the first 3 months and as the load will increase they will start climbing down ...
12000 mentioned is for 4BHK of 2990 sq ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- But Still Rs 4 PSF is too high......Most of the athrava owners are investors who wont shift to Athrava....And i don't think These flats will be easy to rent out atleast next 6-8 months....So These 6-8 months Maintence has to be borne by Owners only...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GoogleplusBut Still Rs 4 PSF is too high......Most of the athrava owners are investors who wont shift to Athrava....And i don't think These flats will be easy to rent out atleast next 6-8 months....So These 6-8 months Maintence has to be borne by Owners only...
I think its fair, if the builder is taking the pain to make the project livable. Yes of course, once the occupancy increase such charges will have to decline.
But the person who was making ho halla of 12k should be banned, as his view was not balanced at all.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by amit.bhallathe maintenance being proposed by the builder is Rs 4 psf pm for the first 3 months and shall be reviewed after the first 3 months and as the load will increase they will start climbing down ...
12000 mentioned is for 4BHK of 2990 sq ft.
They are setting new benchmarks for Gurgaon builders.
If you give phasewise possession, why should the poor guy who gets possession first bear the brunt of the maintenance.
The intial maintenance is always an estimate and is normalized based on actuals later. so they can surely assume that they will give possession to all the owners instead of load.
Is the club and all other common facilities completely ready. Is the electricity charge for common area included in this rate.
even so the range is between 2 to 2.5 max in most of the good societies. wonder where this 1.5 etc. is coming. Other builders also give possession in phases but have never heard the graded maintenance concept.CommentQuote1Flag
- its worst project of Raheja...jus go n check..Bhoott BanglaCommentQuote0Flag
- Guys check out Raheja's new website. There is now a discussion forum on their official website where you can just sign up and post your comments on the respective projects pages.
What do you suggest guys should we post on their website so that that builder himself gets to know the situation??CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Rahul is it possible to post on Raheja Atharva's page?? Because if yes then we should write our queries directly on their site then they will be forced to reply. We should get answers from them.CommentQuote0Flag
- About 60 Atharva Buyers File Case Aganst Raheja Developers Ltd. in Consumer Court
Over 60 people from Raheja Atharva have sued Rahejas at the National Consumer Court.
Search for respondent Raheja here Online Case Status
On the face of it, buyer was intimated with threat of cancellation and this is what the court has orderedHeard.
Issue notice to the opposite party returnable on 09.09.2014. It is directed that till further orders of this Commission, the allotment made to the complainant shall not be cancelled on account of non-payment of the amounts disputed in the complaint.
“Dasti” as well.
If this persists, it may be long tough battle and entire project may be in jeopardy, as some say. However, the matter is subjudice and such inferences may or may not be valid.