Forum members,
I am looking for a residential 3 bedroom option in Gurgaon. My budget is 75 Lkhs and waiting period of 0-2 yrs for possession . Please guide me as i have spent last 1 month in searching the best options and i am totally confused with which options to go ahead with.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • look for sector 37....property is still affordable there....and seems near to habitat...as ramprastha..bptp a
    bout to give possesion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish007
    Forum members,
    I am looking for a residential 3 bedroom option in Gurgaon. My budget is 75 Lkhs and waiting period of 0-2 yrs for possession . Please guide me as i have spent last 1 month in searching the best options and i am totally confused with which options to go ahead with.

Hi,
    1) What are the options you are getting?
    2) What is the cash component of your budget?
    3) Any area preference??

You need to share in detail to get worthy suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for reply.

I am getting options in Gurgaon Sector 80 to 92 and 37. So far the better option I can see is Vatika PrimeRose floor but it looks a bit far away.

I would prefer max white deal.

3) Any area preference??
    Can negotiate in area my budget is a bit limited but would prefer areas near to udyog vihar phase IV.

Also I am looking for a property which I can sell after 5-8 years and can earn some fair returns.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for reply.

I am getting options in Gurgaon Sector 80 to 92 and 37. So far the better option I can see is Vatika PrimeRose floor but it looks a bit far away.

3) Any area preference??
    Can negotiate in area my budget is a bit limited but would prefer areas near to udyog vihar phase IV.

Also I am looking for a property which I can sell after 5-8 years and can earn some fair returns.

Near udyog vihar the cheapest you can get is i think sector 103...spirewoods ,era or sidhaartha....you can get them at a very low premium....
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by ashish007
    Thanks for reply.

Are you sure??? If you are looking for 8X & 9X, Vatika floors are close to the entry point to the sectors

This will further limit your options.

3) Any area preference??

You can try following other 3 BHK options.

1) Mapsko Paradise 1340 sqft(all inclusive 70-72 L), sector-83
    2) Orris carnation/ Aster court 1450 sqft ( 4500-4800 BSP), Sector-85
    3) BPTP spacio 1225 sqft (4300-4500 BSP), Sector 37D
    4) UA, 1587 sqft, Sector-82, at 4300-4400 BSP
    5) Maceo 3 BHK's are really big & probably out of your budget.
    6) Lots of RP projects at 37D, at 4000-4500 BSP
    7) SARE Phase 1 & 2, sector-92, at 3900-4200 BSP
    8) NCR-1, Sector-95 at 3600-3700 BSP
    CommentQuote
    Forum members,

If you consider DEW, Sec 103 Indiabulls Centrum Park will be within your budget. Developer will give possession for some towers by mid-2014. This area should be close to Udhyog Vihar IV as well (based on your requirement).

However, do your due diligence on the project, and the surrounding infra.

Disclaimer: I am invested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your replies.

What about vatika floors. What are the future prospects of Vatika PrimeRose floors.

Also I want to know which sector is much better in terms of location out of 37C/D and sector 82/82A/83?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your replies.

What about vatika floors. What are the future prospects of Vatika PrimeRose floors.

Also I want to know which sector is much better in terms of location out of 37C/D and sector 82/82A/83?

You can get 2nd floor at 65 & 1st floor at 68-70L. It's without Power back-up & non gated community.
    I don't want to comment on the 2nd part of your query.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    You can get 2nd floor at 65 & 1st floor at 68-70L. It's without Power back-up & non gated community.
    I don't want to comment on the 2nd part of your query.

Sayan,

What is power backup? Can you run ACs with it?

Never lived in an apartment so question might sound stupid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgup
    Sayan,

What is power backup? Can you run ACs with it?

Never lived in an apartment so question might sound stupid.

Y WITH 3 KVA power back up you can run 1 AC plus all normal house hold appliances.
    With 5 KVA power back-up ( most common now a days) one can run 2 AC plus other appliances.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    Y WITH 3 KVA power back up you can run 1 AC plus all normal house hold appliances.
    With 5 KVA power back-up ( most common now a days) one can run 2 AC plus other appliances. In fact apartment with luxury spec are being provided with 8-12 KVA power back-upY WITH 3 KVA power back up you can run 1 AC plus all normal house hold appliances.
    With 5 KVA power back-up ( most common now a days) one can run 2 AC plus other appliances. In fact apartment with luxury spec are being provided with 8-12 KVA power back-up
    CommentQuote