Orris Builders

Last updated: September 7 2012
20 | Posts
6316 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orris Builders

I am planning to purchase a flat in the new proposed Carnation Residency Apartment in Gurgaon. If forum member's can confirm the builders diligence I will be happy. Please do write openly as this will give great confidence to us.

Re : Orris Builders

me also thinking about the same..
    kindly do post here whatever info u could dig up

Comment

Peekay ,

Have you booked flat in carnation ?:

Comment

Be very careful

This project was launched couple of years ago but due to lack of buyers it never picked up. Now they have sort of 'relaunched' it. Hopefully there would be able to sell this time.
        I would go with big names like DLF in an area which is not developd yet.

Comment

Guys! Going with big builders is simply foolishness to me as they charge you more because of their name in the market, I have seen big builders not completing the project on time after making n no of promises, moreover, they take undue advantage of their big name in the market. Afterall, these big builders were small when they first came into picture.

After the new laws coming into picture for FDIs there are many new international players coming into the market to get a fare share of RE market in India. Projects like Crescent Park in sector 92 is a live example of it. do invest in a property which is newly launched so that you may get good rate but before that go deep into it to take an insight of the project.

Comment

rkuma,

can you please suggest us on orris projects !!!

Comment

Orris is yet to go a long way to start the project. Launching is one part, and starting the project is what a buyer would be interested in. I would check out Crescent Parc in sector-92, they have started the excavation and would start the construction in September. also if you book now you might get a good deal.

Comment

Orris Carnation Residency

I have booked a flat in orris carnation residency, we got corporate discount on bulk booking. 25 bookings already done by us.
                Bhoomi poojan for the project is done, builder is awaiting floor plan approval, they have committed possention by June 2013.

Comment

which company u are in ? 25 Bookings is a big number ... at what rate u got the corporate deal ?
                  Orris had launched its project way back in 2008, but due to recession its business centre and housing might have been kept in cold storage...

Comment

Jatin ,

Would like to book one flat in Aster court . Need your help to understand Orris credibility and ability to deliver both projects on time.

I am sure you have done lot of home work on Orris. Pl share your experience.

Arvind

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X