Last updated: 2 weeks ago
95 | Posts
27461 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions Farmhouses In Gurgaon

Guys

Would like to start a discussion on farmhouses in and around gurgaon, what options are available.. i heard about ansal aravali retreat and farmhouses near damdama lake, please advise

would like to know a good and not expensive options...

cheers
    Last edited February 12 2011, 11:19 PM.

Re : Suggestions Farmhouses In Gurgaon

Farm house culture has slowly perished in Delhi/NCR unlike when people used to spend their leisure time on the weekends.These days people dont have time and alternatively like to explore the world by travelling overseas.However , farm houses have been bulit largely on MG Road going as far as Sohna and Manesar with beautiful view of aravalis in the like of Karma Lakelands as highlighted by Godrej Frontier project in sector 80.

Comment

Originally posted by vineetm View Post
      Farm house culture has slowly perished in Delhi/NCR unlike when people used to spend their leisure time on the weekends.These days people dont have time and alternatively like to explore the world by travelling overseas.However , farm houses have been bulit largely on MG Road going as far as Sohna and Manesar with beautiful view of aravalis in the like of Karma Lakelands as highlighted by Godrej Frontier project in sector 80.
      Thanks vineet for heads up.. so it seems that farm houses are not much in demand now a days.. in that case one can get a good price.. could you tell any such project in manesar.. i looking for a 2 acre farm house.. i am ok even if that is not developed at the moment.. as i looking for a long term...

cheers

Comment

U might need a budget of about 10 cr. for a 2 acre farm house in a decent location in Manesar .

Last, i know, land was 5-6 cr./acre in Manesar. Guys, if i am wrong, correct me .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ighlight=tauru

In this forum I had asked senor members views.

1/2 acre land is up for sale. Should I go for it o should I ref. sombody else to but it.
          Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

have heard taarudhan valley has small and decent farm house options ( 1500 sq yds i guess).
            You can check on it !

Comment

1500 sq yards is 15% of a farm house. It's not a farm house, in other words. Neither is the half acre plot.

A farm house needs to be around 2 acres (ie. 9680 yards).

So getting back to the question, where are the farmhouse plots and how much do they cost?

Comment

they are approved farm houses in taarudhan valley of small sizes !!!!!!

There are some farmhouses on gwal pahadi (near ansal valley view ) by DLF as well !

Comment

my bad about smaller 1500 sq yds farhouses , these are not near tarudhan valley but somewhere near resort country club !

Comment

Originally posted by adityasareen View Post
                    Guys

Would like to start a discussion on farmhouses in and around gurgaon, what options are available.. i heard about ansal aravali retreat and farmhouses near damdama lake, please advise

would like to know a good and not expensive options...

cheers
                    Dear Aditya, There is a farm House in weekend City, Behror. 110KM from here. This is a farm house project. It is a five star resort with all the facilities like games, lake, swimming pool, mini stadium etc. U get a farmhouse land of your choice size in a resort at the rate of 1700/sqyd

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X