Last updated: August 6 2013
10 | Posts
1667 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rental options near Cyber City

Dear fellow members,

I need some suggestions on apartments to rent out near DLF Cyber City. I am moving to GGN in September, after a two year stay in NOIDA. Before this, we were in Sector 45 GGN, which we liked. Since the office is moving to Cyber City (changing jobs), we will need a 2/3 BHK in under INR 25K close to cyber city. My daughter will start going to school in 6 months, so also need a good school near by. Please suggest some options. Thank you very much.

Re : Rental options near Cyber City

U can look for builders floors in DLF Phase-III, these are within walking distance of Cyber City. DLF Phase-II also has some apartments options, but rent would be out of this budget.

Comment

You can look at sector 56-57.

Little far from cyber city but a lot of good schools in the neighborhood.

Comment

I would not suggest DLF Phase III for a family, it is more of a bachelor's area (sorry for being sarcastic). I suggest to look for some builder floors in sector 27-28, very near to established market places like Galeria market, 4 kms from Cyber city. And there is a branch to DPS in sector 28. I used to live in sector 27 and loved the place. Though one ways all around is some problem.

Comment

Thank you all for your help. I would not want to be in a builder floor but only in apartments in a secure complex. Are there any options even in 5-7 KMs range of cyber city? Please let me know and thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by nansjpr View Post
            Thank you all for your help. I would not want to be in a builder floor but only in apartments in a secure complex. Are there any options even in 5-7 KMs range of cyber city? Please let me know and thank you again.
            You can try silver oaks apartments in DLF phase 1. Carpet area is smaller but liveable.
            Flats in phase 2 will cost you near 35 K.

Comment

Cosmos and Celebrity Homes (same land) near Ansal plaza is approximately 8km from cyber greens offices. Cosmos 2bhk rent is around 18/19k and 3bhk within your budget. The apartment complex is secure with 100% power backup and Ansals plaza is within walking distance.
              There are a few schools near by.
              Your disadvantages
              1. Far from metro
              2. You will need to cross Shankar Chowk every day.
              3. Palam Vihar is very open and less populated (good thing in the day.. bad thing at night! )

Comment

Thank you. I was hoping to avoid the right side of NH8 (Udyog Vihar, Shankar Chowk, Palam etc.), so any more suggestions on the left side will be very helpful. Thanks.

Comment

You can get 3 bhk flats easily in 25K in Sector 55-56, Road is smooth - it is hardly 10 kms. Or you can look at flats near South City-1, you can get the same within 25K as well.

Comment

Thank you. Looking forward for more suggestions from fellow members, current GGN residents. Please provide your expert views on 2 BHK options in 5-7 KMs of Cyber City in a secure apartment complex, with some good school options close by. Thanks again.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X