Is DLF New Town Heights still a good bet. Considering for long term/ stay.. not immediate maybe in 3-4 years.

Please suggest more options with 4 BHK 2000-2800 sqft, nearing completion
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you want to throw your money somewhere for 10-15 years and forget about it, then there are better options :)
    It's a dead place and literally feels ghostly at night.

1. DLF did big time frauds in this project and was fined 650 Crore penalty....and from that point on, this project has been neglected
    2. DLF stocks are going down and the company is selling major chunks of it's business
    3. At night, the area around society is ghostly
    4. In each tower, there are around 100 flats, around 10-12 are occupied....so building itself is ghostly if you look from outside
    5. Rate of DLF Nth is decreasing by the hour
    6. No major construction planned for next few years
    7. Water sepage problem is starting
    8. High maintenance 5k-8k
    9. Isolated area: no malls/shops around....so you have to travel 8-10 KM to buy anything
    10. Buildings don't have fire exits....i.e. no stairs
    11. Lobby size is extremely small
    12. It feels suffocated when in lobby or lift
    13. View is good only for from few apartments
    14. It's total jungle around the society at night
    15. Rent is as low as 10k Rs per month for 4BHK, while maintenance is 8k per month on top of rent

Only upside for me is cheap price.
    CommentQuote
  • sunyansh... there is a full thread that talks about NTH... Refer to that... Meanwhile several of the comments mentioned above are worng and I will post a response to that.
    CommentQuote
    0 Comments
    • saby.bigdata11 months ago
      oh is it....FYI, I have visited property many times and I am stating what I observed rather than saying things in thin air
      Did you see stairs anywhere in the building?
      Check 99acres for rent prices, 16k for 4BHK out of which 6k-8k will be deducted for maintenance making it a horrible investment option
  • Originally Posted by saby.bigdata
    If you want to throw your money somewhere for 10-15 years and forget about it, then there are better options :)
    It's a dead place and literally feels ghostly at night.

1. DLF did big time frauds in this project and was fined 650 Crore penalty....and from that point on, this project has been neglected
    2. DLF stocks are going down and the company is selling major chunks of it's business
    3. At night, the area around society is ghostly
    4. In each tower, there are around 100 flats, around 10-12 are occupied....so building itself is ghostly if you look from outside
    5. Rate of DLF Nth is decreasing by the hour
    6. No major construction planned for next few years
    7. Water sepage problem is starting
    8. High maintenance 5k-8k
    9. Isolated area: no malls/shops around....so you have to travel 8-10 KM to buy anything
    10. Buildings don't have fire exits....i.e. no stairs
    11. Lobby size is extremely small
    12. It feels suffocated when in lobby or lift
    13. View is good only for from few apartments
    14. It's total jungle around the society at night
    15. Rent is as low as 10k Rs per month for 4BHK, while maintenance is 8k per month on top of rent

Only upside for me is cheap price.
    I like this guy. Quiet a energy to defame anybody. Keep us the job, you can be placed as a head of negative marketing. Well if somebody ask him, who created gurgaon.... Everyvody on the forum better know about it.
    CommentQuote
    0 Comments
    • saby.bigdata11 months ago
      don't make useless personal comments....talk on facts
  • most of the apartments that different dealers showed me are rotting with bad smell....no one actually ever lived in most of these apartments since last 3 years
    sector 90 and 86 has additional problem of revenue rasta

to add to the problem, dealers are quoting prices 10-15 lakhs above the market price i.e. prices on 99acres etc....the usual middleman problem and corruption

no end users are there to sell as most of the apartments are there with investors only
    If anyone plans to buy here, make sure that your money will be stuck for next 5-7 years as you probably won't be able to sell it...the property is already 4 years old
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote