Last updated: August 19 2013
7 | Posts
1411 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTM in one year along Sohna road

Guys,

willing to buy a 2/3 BHK purely for self use, preferably along sohna road sectors. The society should be functional within one year from now. Budget is around 75-80L. Learned members pl suggest some projects for consideration. Thanks.

Re : RTM in one year along Sohna road

akumar

You can look for builder floors in this area you can get them within your budget. I don't think you will get any gated society in this budget. Only option is wembley estate (ready to move ) and its touching 1.10c for 1040 sqft. If you change your location .. you can get few in sector 37D, new gurgaon or in Cosmos Palam Vihar (Ready to move ) in Rs 85 Lakhs.

Comment

Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
      akumar

You can look for builder floors in this area you can get them within your budget. I don't think you will get any gated society in this budget. Only option is wembley estate (ready to move ) and its touching 1.10c for 1040 sqft. If you change your location .. you can get few in sector 37D, new gurgaon or in Cosmos Palam Vihar (Ready to move ) in Rs 85 Lakhs.
      Thanks for reply. I am getting an offer of Rs. 6000/- BSP for 1198 sq ft in CHD (sec 71). This is RTM in 6 months. Will it be good deal? Pl. suggest.

Comment

Good deal..

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post
        Thanks for reply. I am getting an offer of Rs. 6000/- BSP for 1198 sq ft in CHD (sec 71). This is RTM in 6 months. Will it be good deal? Pl. suggest.
        Firstly, I think this project is among a very few that matches your requirements.. There are a very few close to ready to move in projects that are available in this budget and CHD is one of them.. On the deal, I think it is a fair deal as I have heard people mentioning similar rates..

Disclaimer: Own a unit in CHD

Thanks
        A

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar01 View Post
          Firstly, I think this project is among a very few that matches your requirements.. There are a very few close to ready to move in projects that are available in this budget and CHD is one of them.. On the deal, I think it is a fair deal as I have heard people mentioning similar rates..

Disclaimer: Own a unit in CHD

Thanks
          A
          Thanks Avatar for your insight. I am really interested in this CHD project for self use. This project along with Tulip - orange and white are ready to live in 6-9 months. I like CHD location though orange has better space utilization (3bhk in 1137 sq ft). Rates of orange is around 6500. Do you believe that 100 families would start living in CHD by next year holi? What are you thought is 60 m road and STP? pl. share.

Comment

CHD 71 is surrounded by a 100 acres ( yes, 100 acres) Sewage (Potty) Treatment Plant at Behrampur (Village Tikri) with a capacity of 50 MLD (million liters per day).

All sewage from Sohna Road and SPR , GCX will flow into this and the wind will gently bring smeel to your flat

Not a great neighbourhood.

Comment

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post
              Thanks Avatar for your insight. I am really interested in this CHD project for self use. This project along with Tulip - orange and white are ready to live in 6-9 months. I like CHD location though orange has better space utilization (3bhk in 1137 sq ft). Rates of orange is around 6500. Do you believe that 100 families would start living in CHD by next year holi? What are you thought is 60 m road and STP? pl. share.
              . Trying to provide you an unbiased opinion here- I also had tulip and chd in my mind but the reason I bought chd was bcoz it is better located as in it will reap the benefit of spr when it is ready and subhash chowk to herohonda chowk road once 60 meter road is ready. I would expect that families will start living here sooner than later as majority of the buyers in the project should be end users at this stage. I don't know if you track the progress of chd's other project, I do it to gauge the intention of buyer, you will find that construction is going at great pace there as well. Point being this project is surely going to be delivered this year. On STP, I am not sure if people have actually taken an aerial view if this area or simply talking what other people have to say. Aerial view will tell you STP is as close to CP-2 and Vipul greens as it is to chd. And ofcourse you can see the rates there and as people living there on the condition.. Know the facts and take your call..

Comment

you can also look at Unitech residences and uniworld garden-II...but just evaluate the risk of possession with Unitech...apart from this they are very attractive from location and current resale pricing view

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X