Folks there is a new project in soft launch stage by raheja price around 12000 psft for retail shop in sector 84. Any idea about how good this would be from investment point of view.
Or in general how is the feeling about it
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any views on this or anybody invested here. It's on dway 84 commercial zone
    CommentQuote
  • choose other project avoid raheja
    see there are many raheja projects are there but not a singel is completed better to choose other project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    choose other project avoid raheja
    see there are many raheja projects are there but not a singel is completed better to choose other project

Hi Abhay, thanks. But they have a couple of commercials already completed one in sector 47 sohna road, one in panipat, manesar, dharuhera. In residentials sector 109 etc projects are pretty much completed, Revanta is also moving well. Are there any investors with specific experiences with the builder, or see issues with the price point and location please share.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agvinod
    Hi Abhay, thanks. But they have a couple of commercials already completed one in sector 47 sohna road, one in panipat, manesar, dharuhera. In residentials sector 109 etc projects are pretty much completed, Revanta is also moving well. Are there any investors with specific experiences with the builder, or see issues with the price point and location please share.

Sorry to say But All Raheja Commercials have been a BIG FLOP.:(
    CommentQuote
  • True , they dun take the pain to lease out their spaces well , DLF today is the big daddy not because They created the Cyber city / Malls , Anyone can build , The whole point comes down to whether you take the pain to make it a commercial success of it or not....

This is where Ansals / Raheja Lack big time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    True , they dun take the pain to lease out their spaces well , DLF today is the big daddy not because They created the Cyber city / Malls , Anyone can build , The whole point comes down to whether you take the pain to make it a commercial success of it or not....

This is where Ansals / Raheja Lack big time

And thats precisely the reason why DLF GardenCity (Sector 8X and 9X) are slated for a great time in future.. already Sec-74 commercials of DLF are in advanced stages.. once this is ready, focus is going to shift to New GGN in next 2-3 years..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, USP here looks like being right on the sector road just 60 meters from Dway, at the price point of 11500 how much this looks like a value proposition from an investment point of view for may be 2 years. keeping in view the projects around would be almost ready in next 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
    Guys, USP here looks like being right on the sector road just 60 meters from Dway, at the price point of 11500 how much this looks like a value proposition from an investment point of view for may be 2 years. keeping in view the projects around would be almost ready in next 2-3 years.

you request a suggestion and Everyone is telling you only negative about this project, and you are still telling that its very good project.. Strange

do you just want to spread the news that there is such project and looking for fools on IREF ??
    CommentQuote
  • spread the word? yes. looking for fools? not really, but yes still a few pop up. I'm interested in this project and looking for anybody who has analysed this project, got two responses both saying builder hasn't really worked well in terms of leasing, point taken. Now considering the location, price point and keeping in view that a ground floor shop in Garden city Galleria is out of reach of small investors like me, does it make sense to invest in this project or are there any better commercial projects in New Gurgaon around 50-60 lacks for 500 sqft space and why.
    I have gone through Spaze, ocus, Neo, Ansals, Bestech all similar concept and trying to figure out if this is inferior in terms of investment for 2-3 years perspective.

Please ignore if you have nothing to contribute.
    CommentQuote
  • If , you have long term horizon, Go for it , Also I have heard the disc to be in the range of 3% , Do let us know if its more or less
    CommentQuote
    If , you have long term horizon, Go for it , Also I have heard the disc to be in the range of 3% , Do let us know if its more or less

Thanks amit.bhalla, price after discount is 11500 for first floor retails. Yes I'm for long term only. A couple of queries since my knowledge about mixed use retail is less. Here is the scenario with this or similar such projects. One big department store and One Haldiram types for anchorage, one food court on second level and then office spaces above it. Now the issue is.

- What are the best options for investment, Ground floor road facing shops, food court shops?
    - Since the low hangings and location advantage kind of stores e.g. food and kirana would be cornered by the anchor shops what usually people do with these shops, to justify the ROI. Some examples would be great.
    - What is the optimal size for retail one should look for 450 sounds too small, what is usually the size a nice bank would like to lease, or say somebody like McDonalds.

I know I'm asking the very basics, but I'm a bit hazy on details.
    CommentQuote
    Guys, USP here looks like being right on the sector road just 60 meters from Dway, at the price point of 11500 how much this looks like a value proposition from an investment point of view for may be 2 years. keeping in view the projects around would be almost ready in next 2-3 years.

Location is certainly is big plus point for the project. Once Dway is connected to NH8 (work in the stretch is almost complete only 100-200 Mtr. is balance from NH-8 side) it will be aGR8 location
    1) Right on 84 Mtr. Master + service road.
    2) Less than 100 Mtr. From Dway & 1.5 KM from NH8

Concerns are
    1) When the toll will be shifted?
    2) What is the fate of Dway?
    3) Will Raheja construct in hurry & suck 70-80% payment in next 12 months?

Market is slow & I don’t expect significant return in next 10-12 months. If you can hold tight, can get good return in next 3-4 year.
    CommentQuote
  • 11500 carried another 3% discount so the effective price is around 11155 psf and that too for ground floor shops , Go for Road facing shop of around 600-700 sq ft , CCD's , Salon's , Small delivery joints can take up these outlets on rent
    CommentQuote
    11500 carried another 3% discount so the effective price is around 11155 psf and that too for ground floor shops , Go for Road facing shop of around 600-700 sq ft , CCD's , Salon's , Small delivery joints can take up these outlets on rent

They are not breaking below 11500, but said will do a bit over that later, if anybody got a better price point please share would be a great reference point.

Sayan, yes these are very valid points if builder tries to suck 70-80% real quick or puts ascalation clauses and then delays, lets see how it turns out. will keep posted.
    CommentQuote