Hi
Greetings

Its been a dull market over the last few months.. Various threads exist trying to analyse economy, international trade, balance sheets, Rupee moment, Gold prices, Industrial cycles, psephology, crude movement, syrian war,.. global gyan basically..

Starting this OBJECTIVE threads for all to kindly share if they have been through, dealt or have confirmed news of any LATEST Deal for any project, of any specs, residential/commercial, any builder, in any sector/road of GURGAON.

Lets begin with a clean slate and try to sketch the market price points to bring a clarity.

To start.. I have not heard of any ACTUAL trade from my limited circle for some time.

Your news about project, price, size specs, builder about any SALE/PURCHASE in the market awaited
Was it distress or exit.. was it at a profit or below par?? was the money ploughed back into RE or spread to other asset classes??

No speculation, no hypothesis, no prediction of boom/doom, no gyan, NO MERI SAADI TERE SE SAFED.. pure facts please.

Cheers
Read more
224 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Entering into Greenopolis 1910@4800...
    CommentQuote
  • good deal.. guess u already had a unit here?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

LOL!!

Please dont shy even if one owns a unit there beforehand.. Obviously you have all the right to buy another one.. but please disclose this fact;);)

Finally disclose only genuine deals.. else.... PAKDE JAOGE!!!:bab (35)::bab (34): BACCHUU

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • i think pakde gaye already.. lol
    CommentQuote
  • Waiting for someone to share HOTTEST DEAL in commercial space upto 600 sqft area:bab (41): in New Gurgaon only

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

I m not getting your reply , I said entering into project means i m closing the all formalities including transfer this week...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by evasnis
    Hi ,

I m not getting your reply , I said entering into project means i m closing the all formalities including transfer this week...

It's his 1st purchase in GP. He did exhaustive research for the same since last few months & we had exchange few pm's regarding the location of the tower, prospects & which deal to pick.
    Friends, I am sharing this info just to avoid any confusion or misinterpretation of Evasnis's statement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Its been a dull market over the last few months.. Various threads exist trying to analyse economy, international trade, balance sheets, Rupee moment, Gold prices, Industrial cycles, psephology, crude movement, syrian war,.. global gyan basically..

Starting this OBJECTIVE threads for all to kindly share if they have been through, dealt or have confirmed news of any LATEST Deal for any project, of any specs, residential/commercial, any builder, in any sector/road of GURGAON.

Lets begin with a clean slate and try to sketch the market price points to bring a clarity.

To start.. I have not heard of any ACTUAL trade from my limited circle for some time.

Your news about project, price, size specs, builder about any SALE/PURCHASE in the market awaited
    Was it distress or exit.. was it at a profit or below par?? was the money ploughed back into RE or spread to other asset classes??

No speculation, no hypothesis, no prediction of boom/doom, no gyan, NO MERI SAADI TERE SE SAFED.. pure facts please.

Cheers

Another Gr8 thread blessU. You have a precision in doing that.
    In a stagnant market, it’s always possible that 1 or 2 cheap deals can be available in market (100-300 Rs discount compare to other units). Ppl can share such deals here, & intern helps the actual buyers, instead of horrifying others & creates artificial panic for vested interest. Behavior of RE market is very complex & one can only analyze through experience & precedence. Still some ppl try to explain it through Level-2 Economic lectures related to poor GDP, Slow down, weak currency etc. etc. copied from CNBC TV 18 / ET.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Pls dont take me wrong ...Thanks Sayan for clarification...

Infact, Its very first unit of my life , i m taking this for my end use and putting all stakes for same...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bless U,

I have bought a unit in Ninex city sector 76 5200 all inclusive price directly from builder a few months back. I think that deal will be available today also and believe you me that deal is hot.

I would like to congratulate you for starting this thread because I am (and few more friends) actively looking to buy something which comes in the category of hot deals.

Certainly I would be measuring the heat of the suggested projects with Ninex city only.
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU...Thats one cool thread that people should be watching out for

My research for both new & resale projects in last 2 months suggests the following

i've also listed positives/negatives or key considerations for the projects

- Spaze Forum/Corporate Park - 10700-11500 psft for GF. Sizes around 500
    - PLP Plan
    - surrounded by resindential flats
    - 50% payment required upfront. Colored component flexible

- Privy 93
    - 1998 sqft 3250-3350, 1697 sqft 3400
    - large upfront payment required
    - clarity of roads not there in 93
    - Privy AT4 is also priced at 41-4200 so can be a good buy

- ELan Commercial
    - Great frontage on NH8
    - 1st floor very reasonably priced ~ 7800 psft. Less colored component
    - New builder so more risky

- Eros City/Market Square (opp rosewood)
    - RTM Attrium shops 18K psft
    - High colored component

- Ameya Sapphire 83
    - Excellent location, will be in high demand once people in vatika floors start living in
    - Ameya has made good fan following due to initial project in sec 49 so people are getting attracted. Good delivery track record
    - Not very reasonably priced...FF 11K and GF @14-15K
    CommentQuote
  • just realised most of the above are commercial...in residential i think Anthea floors 3 BHK (240 sq yard) is interesting as premium is less than 2 BHK. I couldnt think of too many in new ggn area except spaze primarily cuz of quality of delivery and attractive resale price.

Dway is something i dont explore so cant comment
    CommentQuote
  • The above 2 posts don't relate to this thread. Purpose is to list actual deals happening. This is about hot deals available, not hot projects. With all due respect sir, I request you to delete your posts or mods, would you please?

Let us also not enter into mine better. Just list a good deal you have come across.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    Hi Bless U,

I have bought a unit in Ninex city sector 76 5200 all inclusive price directly from builder a few months back. I think that deal will be available today also and believe you me that deal is hot.

I would like to congratulate you for starting this thread because I am (and few more friends) actively looking to buy something which comes in the category of hot deals.

Certainly I would be measuring the heat of the suggested projects with Ninex city only.

Hi
    Greetings

Firstly, wish to convey my heartiest congratulations on your purchase.

Size? What are the extras over BSP?? what is the location of the flat?? Is it for investment or end use? How do you rate the CLP plan? what other payment plans were available (subvention, PLP, DP etc)
    and
    A FEW salient points to sum up reasons for your purchase please.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    BlessU...Thats one cool thread that people should be watching out for

My research for both new & resale projects in last 2 months suggests the following

i've also listed positives/negatives or key considerations for the projects

- Spaze Forum/Corporate Park - 10700-11500 psft for GF. Sizes around 500
    - PLP Plan
    - surrounded by resindential flats
    - 50% payment required upfront. Colored component flexible

- Privy 93
    - 1998 sqft 3250-3350, 1697 sqft 3400
    - large upfront payment required
    - clarity of roads not there in 93
    - Privy AT4 is also priced at 41-4200 so can be a good buy

- ELan Commercial
    - Great frontage on NH8
    - 1st floor very reasonably priced ~ 7800 psft. Less colored component
    - New builder so more risky

- Eros City/Market Square (opp rosewood)
    - RTM Attrium shops 18K psft
    - High colored component

- Ameya Sapphire 83
    - Excellent location, will be in high demand once people in vatika floors start living in
    - Ameya has made good fan following due to initial project in sec 49 so people are getting attracted. Good delivery track record
    - Not very reasonably priced...FF 11K and GF @14-15K

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks bro for the recommendations..

Like what mike has requested. Quest is to know the HOTTEST and LATEST deal that took place!!

What Rate, Size, Specs, Payment Plan, Extras? was the seller exiting in distress or profit booking? etc.

I am sure, at least a few deals must have happened from amongst the wide list of recommendations made by you. Obviously, they are recommendations that are good from one view point, but the "proof of deal" to support the view points, is what is of interest.

Thanks in advance for information on any such deal.

Cheers
    CommentQuote