Woodview Residences, Lotus Greens, Sector 89, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 22 2019
282 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Woodview Residences, Lotus Greens, Sector 89, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
    Dont think Essencia is cheaper. If this is 6500 types, Essencia would be 9000 types.
    Silly me included the basement area for the gf.
    I think it's around 7500 (1394 sqft at 1.05-08 1855 @1.35) and ya these are still under construction like 40% payment done. The ready to move might be 8500. not sure if these all inclusive

Comment

Right facts Praveen
      Your facts when read along with Krishna's below post clearly highlights why one should be wary of this project and builder

Originally posted by krishna99 View Post
      Some of the consultants seem to be having a real insider info here or they are builder associates
      But i strongly recommend a caution with claims and promises until the entire project info is out oficially.

Some of the negatives for buyers / invrstors at this stage

A) builder credibility is a big question - just one director of the 3 directors of 3C forming a company does not indicate credibility of a builder but rather limitations of just one director. These hoardings of Lotus may be pure marketing gimmicks. 3C also did this marketing in Noida saying green green green, but ask Lotus Panache and Boulevard if there is any Green?... Visit thise threads and Greenopolis thread to see the reality

B) No clarity on the JV partner yet. The land belongs to Orris for sure but there is no clarity on the JV vehicle. Orris sold floors in the same piece of land under kohana township early this year at price of 7500

C) Do not trust these speculative specifications being touted by brokers and consultants - Same thing happened with Greenopolis where they marketed as a luxury project, multiple ameneties, A/C appartments, marble flooring, modular kitchen etc by these brokers but come launch time, every claim was proved to be false

D) there is no clarity on the price - brokers consultants collect at 6500-6800 but the company may launch at higher price and encash cheques against that price. Since brokers cant guarantee these prices. - Here i would like to quote IREO corridors where brokers consultants collected cheques at 6500 but company encashed it at 8250 plus the infamous PLC of minimum 1250/- per sq ft

E) Amenities, PLCs, Specifications are just speculative. No clarity on parking, nonclarity on internal roads width, no clarity if the nalah is passing through the site or the high tension wires in layout etc - Greenopolis launched as a project on the central corridor, however he project layout later indicated that its 500mtrs inside the sector on 24 mtr road

F) Even if we assume that they encash cheques at 6500/- as consultants claim, when the project gets launched the abusive BBA with clauses which would dry up all your savings, put additional strains on your finances and help in increasing blood pressure. - Escalation clauses, Development charges, super area increase, Excess / exorbitant PLCs, excess EDC/IDC (IREO corridors and Bestech sanskruti buyers know it very well about PLCs), completion period (can be as long as 60 months or even more) etc etc will bring out the actual cost of owning these floors. All these would take the total cost to beyond 8500/- Again the specs may be just basic, these brokers cant guarantee anything including the so called passback of comission. In greenopolis builder once launched the project has declined to adjust the discount on form and the commission is yet to be received by buyers even after paying 30% money - Dont consider comission pass back as a criteria to invest at this stage.

There are lots of uncertainities in this project, or i would say with most of the prelaunches these days. Gone are the days when people use to make money investing in prelaunches. Currently builders eats away expected ROI for next 3 years to come leaving buyers and investors high and dry and end users with BP. It would be wise to invest in a known projects (launched project) such as Greenopolis available at much lower price than the unknown devil at such exorbitant price.

Most importantly seeing the above post on 3C buyer protests on state of apathy in noida projects, Greenopolis thread on abusive BBA and non responsive builder do not give any comfort to invest in something which is so uncertain at this stage and with no proven credibility.

This post is relavant not just to this project but in general for all the prelaunches. I would not completely blame brokers or consultants but they become mouth piece and amplify the lies shared by builders unofficially with them.

Be wise in investing with projects where things are in black and white and not speculative and being driven by brokers.

- Krishna

Originally posted by parveen1972 View Post
      Keep away from Lotus Greens
      1) It is a very expansive project. Though it is flaunted that it has "premium" specifications, but that is done to hike up the price not to genuinely provide the buyer with any "great luxury".

2) Anybody who advocates this project on this forum is 99.99% a broker who wants to fool buyers/investors of "great specifications" and dump this project on the innocent buyer.

3) Besides, Nirmal Singh as a director is common to Greenopolis and Lotus Greens, and just see how Nirmal Singh is plundering poor buyers by going to the Greenopolis thread.
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...21138&page=390

4) Some brokers are trying to fool poor investors by writing that these 2 companies (one constructing "Greenopolis" and the other "Lotus Greens") are different. They are doing so because they know that 3C in general, and Nirmal Singh in particular, has looted poor investors/buyers of Greenopolis.

5) I myself have a unit in Greenopolis which i purchased in resale. Now I am planning to resell it below 4800 psf but there is not a single buyer of the unit. When I am not getting a buyer at sub 4800 level, wonder what will happen to investors investing in Lotus Greens @6400 psf. They might have to hold their units for 3 years so that they can sell the unit at the price at which they purchased.

Comment

Guys, i think getting emotional and jumping the gun here altogether serves no purpose, it would be better if we analyse it in a logical manner
        I have gone through the greenopolis thread, and though i do empathise with the people invested there, to my mind a few things come across.
        Firstly, i think that the prime reason that people are not happy with greenopolis is approximately a years delay in the start of the project, though i absolutely do not agree with such tactics and behaviour, but it should be seen in the context of the overall macroeconomic climate of the sector.
        The delay in construction is on account of non issuance of EC as far as i can make out from the thread.
        Now mostly all projects in the region are / have suffered from such government apathy. Upcoming projects such as vatika have now built in such delays in their clp plan wherein you dont have to pay any money dor maybe one year after booking and maybe another 10-15%. I think builders are not in the business of social service to dole out such largesse. Its just that they are being intelligent and building the delay into their payment plans and marketing the same as a very investment friendly payment plan.

Buy this observation i absolutely do not mean to say that delays are simply because of reasons beyond their control, at times they do delay projects as they park the funds for the project by investing it elsewhere. These are behaviours which should absolutely be condemend and fought tooth and nail.

But greenopolis currently does not seem affected by such malpractices.

Secondly, there was some contention i believe on some clauses in the BBA such as the escalation clause, but i think people such as krishna have rallied others and got it removed. Now to my mind that does not amount to cheating as the builder is willing to listen and change.
        This can be seen in the perspective of builders such as dlf and jaypee not giving a damned thought to their investors thoughts and going along in a roughshod manner. Hell, jaypee even had the galls to start construction with a two year delay and upon possession increase the super area by 13%. The same even goes for dlf in the case of new town heights.

And currently to top it all, dlf and maybe vatika have now made the ecsalation clause a stardard article.
        Such projects with escalation clause are showing zilch premium as pointed out by a learned senior here at the forum.
        In such a scenario, greenopolis by listening to its customers has atleast made it a project which will indeed command premium in the times to come.

Lastly, even the people who are protesting, still think it to be a very good project, i think their protests are not against the project but against these issues which are detrimental to their stand as an investor or an end user.

Finally for investors who are not able to exit, i think RE nowadays is no short term punters arena.absolutely gone are the days when you could pay 20-30% and look to exit with six months to an year with good profits to boot. Investing in RE today is actually INVESTING according to the actual meaning of the word and not day trading.
        For people willing to have the patience RE has historically outperformed all other asset classes and not withstanding short to mid term corrections owing to local demand supply fluctuations, will keep on doing so.

Its just that RE hubs such as gurgaon because of their past performance have so corrupted our expectations that we are finding it hard to accept the ground realities.

Well these are some thoughts which are mine and absolutely open to discussion and critique.

Disclaimer : i absolutely do not endorse anything on the ground against which my honourable and learned friends such as krishna and seek justice are fighting . I am absolutely with them and would even love to physically partake in their protest if my being in delhi and their protests coincide.
        And finally i am not a broker
        Last edited November 4 2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
          Guys, i think getting emotional and jumping the gun here altogether serves no purpose, it would be better if we analyse it in a logical manner
          I have gone through the greenopolis thread, and though i do empathise with the people invested there, to my mind a few things come across.
          Firstly, i think that the prime reason that people are not happy with greenopolis is approximately a years delay in the start of the project, though i absolutely do not agree with such tactics and behaviour, but it should be seen in the context of the overall macroeconomic climate of the sector.
          The delay in construction is on account of non issuance of EC as far as i can make out from the thread.
          Now mostly all projects in the region are / have suffered from such government apathy. Upcoming projects such as vatika have now built in such delays in their clp plan wherein you dont have to pay any money dor maybe one year after booking and maybe another 10-15%. I think builders are not in the business of social service to dole out such largesse. Its just that they are being intelligent and building the delay into their payment plans and marketing the same as a very investment friendly payment plan.

Buy this observation i absolutely do not mean to say that delays are simply because of reasons beyond their control, at times they do delay projects as they park the funds for the project by investing it elsewhere. These are behaviours which should absolutely be condemend and fought tooth and nail.

Secondly, there was some contention i believe on some clauses in the BBA such as the escalation clause, but i think people such as krishna have rallied others and got it removed. Now to my mind that does not amount to cheating as the builder is willing to listen and change.
          This can be seen in the perspective of builders such as dlf and jaypee not giving a damned thought to their investors thoughts and going along in a roughshod manner. Hell, jaypee even had the galls to start construction with a two year delay and upon possession increase the super area by 13%. The same even goes for dlf in the case of new town heights.

And currently to top it all, dlf and maybe vatika have now made the ecsalation clause a stardard article.
          Such projects with escalation clause are showing zilch premium as pointed out by a learned senior here at the forum.
          In such a scenario, greenopolis by listening to its customers has atleast made it a project which will indeed command premium in the times to come.

Lastly, even the people who are protesting, still think it to be a very good project, i think their protests are not against the project but against these issues which are detrimental to their stand as an investor or an end user.

Finally for investors who are not able to exit, i think RE nowadays is no short term punters arena.absolutely gone are the days when you could pay 20-30% and look to exit with six months to an year with good profits to boot. Investing in RE today is actually INVESTING according to the actual meaning of the word and not day trading.
          For people willing to have the patience RE has historically outperformed all other asset classes and not withstanding short to mid term corrections owing to local demand supply fluctuations, will keep on doing so.

Its just that RE hubs such as gurgaon because of their past performance have so corrupted our expectations that we are finding it hard to accept the ground realities.

Well these are some thoughts which are mine and absolutely open to discussion and critique.

Disclaimer : i absolutely do not endorse anything on the ground against which my honourable and learned friends such as krishna and seek justice are fighting . I am absolutely with them and would even love to physically partake in their protest if my being in delhi and their protests coincide.
          Hi
          Greetings

Does anyone have any idea about
          -project clearances,
          -license status,
          -project details,
          -specs,
          -floor plans,
          -amenities,
          -BBA conditions
          -Environmental Certificate
          -Status of Joint Venture whether approved by DgTCP or not
          -Bank Loan
          etc??

Otherwise, it is a perfect recipe to convert "Return on Investment" to "Regret on Investment".

Besides location is a big dampener.

Cheers
          Last edited November 4 2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Rasputin sir, somewhere you are writing in your post that gone are the days of making RE profits in 6 months to 1 year.

I do agree that I purchased a unit in Greenopolis in feb. this year and I also wish to inform you that I purchased the unit at a very good price, but now when i want to sell the unit AT A LOSS OF APPROXIMATELY 1.5 LACS, there is not even a single genuine buyer. I have yet not calculated the interest on investment. If I add interest of 8 months @10% per annum, my loss becomes 2.5 Lacs approximately.

Last edited November 4 2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

Does anyone have any idea about
              -project clearances,
              -license status,
              -project details,
              -specs,
              -floor plans,
              -amenities,
              -BBA conditions
              -Environmental Certificate
              -Status of Joint Venture whether approved by DgTCP or not
              -Bank Loan
              etc??

Otherwise, it is a perfect recipe to convert "Return on Investment" to "Regret on Investment".

Besides location is a big dampener.

Cheers
              Which project are you talking about?...
              Greenopolis or lotus greens.
              If it is lotus greens , then i have no idea

To remind you, i have been asking you the same question the past few days

Comment

Which project are you talking about?...
                Greenopolis or lotus greens.
                If it is lotus greens , then i have no idea

To remind you, i have been asking you the same question the past few days
                Hi
                Greetings

LOL

I would request all those who feel +ve to ensure the status and share the details.

We are out of the period where projects were being offered at 3-4K psf during 2009-11 and the current conditions/prices are no longer invitational.

Besides, unethical practices are being fed to buyers as established norms, quoting DLF and Vatika etc. All this without blinking an eyelid about the amount of trouble buyers/endusers of these very benchmark setters are in. Better not to talk about developers who are yet to deliver their first ever project.

It would be in their interest as well an opportunity for such new builders to establish new benchmarks at transparency and ethics.

Joint ventures being all the more risky given uncertainties of titles, ambitions, working methods, aspirations and legalities. Made an attempt at sharing the nuances of JVs on the thread ARE JVs/COLLABORATIONS CROONEY CAPITALISM Or A HATCHET JOB??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by parveen1972 View Post
                  Rasputin sir, somewhere you are writing in your post that gone are the days of making RE profits in 6 months to 1 year.

I do agree that I purchased a unit in Greenopolis in feb. this year and I also wish to inform you that I purchased the unit at a very good price, but now when i want to sell the unit AT A LOSS OF APPROXIMATELY 1.5 LACS, there is not even a single genuine buyer. I have yet not calculated the interest on investment. If I add interest of 8 months @10% per annum, my loss becomes 2.5 Lacs approximately.
                  Yes pravin sir, this is exactly what i had intended to say.
                  Leave alone greenopolis, i even know of people invested in dlf and ats( supposedly the best builder of noida and surroundings) who are finding it very difficult to make an exit. A close friend of mine is finding it very difficult to even sell a very excellent authority plot.

But then i think these are the exigencies created by a depressing economic climate caused by a corrupt government and an inept bureaucracy. Not getting a good ROI is one matter but not finding any liquidity in a market is a totally different animal.

But my point is that such grievances are common to any project by any builder at any location. Even RTM flats are facing a similar situation to some extent( maybe except the ones that stand outdue to location/ specs etc).
                  Hence it does not make any project good or bad simply by this observation. If you have holding capacity then i would suggest you to hold it for a couple of years atleast.

Imho, in the current scenario all that you can do is pick a good builder at maybe a decent location and be prepared for the long haul as in the long haul you are certain to come out smiling with a return which would be better than even the best stock market estimates. Rest is your luck as if in between you are provided with a good exit option then you are welcome to grab it. but dont bank on it, if it happens then good...elae wait it out.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

LOL

I would request all those who feel +ve to ensure the status and share the details.

We are out of the period where projects were being offered at 3-4K psf during 2009-11 and the current conditions/prices are no longer invitational.

Besides, unethical practices are being fed to buyers as established norms, quoting DLF and Vatika etc. All this without blinking an eyelid about the amount of trouble buyers/endusers of these very benchmark setters are in. Better not to talk about developers who are yet to deliver their first ever project.

It would be in their interest as well an opportunity for such new builders to establish new benchmarks at transparency and ethics.

Joint ventures being all the more risky given uncertainties of titles, ambitions, working methods, aspirations and legalities. Made an attempt at sharing the nuances of JVs on the thread ARE JVs/COLLABORATIONS CROONEY CAPITALISM Or A HATCHET JOB??

Cheers
                    Well it is because of people like you and posts like this that i prefer to be on iref rather than a facebook or a twitter .

I believe that out of every two cents that i may utter 1.75 is learned on the forum and the other 0.25 is my contribution and the best part is the 1.75 are the facts and the other 0.25 maybe pure hogwash .

So cheers to all you gents out there!!!
                    Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Comment

• Re : Woodview Residences, Lotus Greens, Sector 89, Gurgaon

Guys any updates on the project??..heard that they have started encashing the pre launch cheques.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X