Sort by :
Filter by :
- Lotus Greens is 3C's copromoter Nirmal Singhs company. They have landbanks in Gurgaan and Noida. Their first project is slated for Gurgaon.
They are cash rich so seed capital is there, lets see how they go about their first project.
But seems too early to launch.CommentQuote0Flag
- Red fort Capital is the one who does funding for 3C's and same it's doing for Lotus . Where as Lotus is parent company. As far Big Question every one is having is Lotus Project, This Upcoming Township is JV between Orris & Lotus . Where Orris already taking booking . Check DTCP Licence is dere.CommentQuote0Flag
- sanjay bakshi... i would suggest that you wait for more information from the developer before handing over a cheque... also, you should check on a project called "kohana floors", wherein orris had sold some units in the last year... i think those were part of Orris's share of the FSI, so could be a good comparable...
no track record as of now, except that of the promoters... Nirmal Singh, ex-CFO of Unitech (manoj popli), some senior level guy from JLL, and one other chap who has worked for pretty much every developer in Gurgaon (achal raina)... recheck the names... you could google them... seems like a strong team..
as for whether they are cash rich or not... no one knows... as the information is not public, nor does it need to be... so these would all be speculations...
personally would still like to keep this in my radar and wait for the official launch, and more information is available regarding the project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback , Yes but as far as the team goes, seems to be a very strong team . but will hold on till something concrete cums upCommentQuote0Flag
- its similar to Kohana floor by orris few months backCommentQuote0Flag
- Both projects are same n very close to Greenopolis ....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sanjaybakshiHey Guys , Got to know that Lotus Greens is coming up with township in Sector 89 , Gurgaon
Any news PLease Share .
Seems a good project
Yes, there are more than a thousand 5 acre townships in NCR. Yet another.CommentQuote0Flag
- Some news on the project:
Being developed by a new company called Lotus Greens - which is being promoted by Mr. Nirmal Singh, who also has an equal promoter holding of 33.3% in the 3C company.
The 3C company has already delivered/on the verge of delivering projects like Lotus Pananche, Lotus 300, Lotus Boulevard.
Lotus Greens have 300 acres of land in sector 89, out of which this project is being developed in 100 acres.
It is a low rise luxury development with high end specification. A few specs are:
Designed by World renowned architects - Benoy
Premium specifications like
Engineered wooden flooring
Landscaped terrace with granite top and barbeque station
all floors have private backlawn
The GF comes with a basement, while the 1st & 2nd floor have the terrace to be shared amongst themselves. The configuration is - Basement, Stilt, UGF, FF, SF.
The units come in 180/240/300/360/500 sq. yard configuration and the Price plan is:
It seems this is going to be one of the best projects of Gurgaon, an address in itself in the long term and would give some good appreciation.
Unit Area (Sqft)
Terrace/ Basement (sqft.)
1150 - 1250
250 – 300
1400 - 1500
1400 - 1500
300 – 400
1700 - 1800
1300 – 1400
3BHK + Lounge
1700 - 1800
400 – 500
1900 - 2000
1450 – 1550
3BHK + Lounge + Study + SQ
1900 - 2000
2450 - 2550
1900 – 2000
4BHK + Study + Lounge + SQ
2450 - 2550
600 – 800
- SO is this a JV with ORRIS?
If yes, then what about people who have invsted in the Kohana soft launch 6-8 months bk as LOtus after six month is being launched (soft) at the same priceCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for sharing the informationCommentQuote0Flag
- I just checked their website ....their corporate presentation is up .looks good ...check out guys
- Originally Posted by sanjaybakshiI just checked their website ....their corporate presentation is up .looks good ...check out guys
Nothing is updated on their website, seems to be fakeone...CommentQuote0Flag
- 95 Lakh 2 bhk :bab (59):CommentQuote1Flag
- On top of that It is not having PLC+EDC/IDC charges :) in 95 L.
Sir, It is not telecom or banking sector in which entrant offer better services and low cost as compare to competition...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by evasnisOn top of that It is not having PLC+EDC/IDC charges :) in 95 L.
Sir, It is not telecom or banking sector in which entrant offer better services and low cost as compare to competition...
Have heard that this is a 3C project only.. just that they have launched it as a different entity..CommentQuote0Flag