Hello,

I am interested in buying a plot for investment purposes near DEW and have shortlisted 2 locations : Sector 102, BPTP Amstoria and Sector 99, G-99. Can anyone please compare these 2 locations and advice about which is a better investment ?

Thanks.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bneha15
    Hello,

I am interested in buying a plot for investment purposes near DEW and have shortlisted 2 locations : Sector 102, BPTP Amstoria and Sector 99, G-99. Can anyone please compare these 2 locations and advice about which is a better investment ?

Thanks.

Read in another thread that Amstoria license got cancelled.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/66866-license-cancelled-for-countrywide-promoter-pvt-ltd?t=68138
    CommentQuote
  • G99 current resale is approx 50 to 52k psy. its a nice township. you may go for it.

I am also invested here for 390 syd plot
    CommentQuote
    Hello,

Thanks.

Stay away from BPTP
    G99 is much better location
    right now BPTP licence is also cancelled even if it renewed in future still i will say G99 is better

Go for G99
    Invest for long term
    CommentQuote
    Hello,

Thanks.

Location for G99 and BPTP Amstoria is bang opposite to each other, so there is no locational difference as such. Members have rightly mentioned about the builder reputation. BPTP is known for being unprofessional and there are loads of complaints against his unethical business acumen. I would also recommend G99, mainly due to their developers. I have not dealt with Uppals directly however, I have dealt with their partner QVC Realty. The company is backed by IL&FS, and are quite professional.

You may go through G99 thread in Gurgaon forum, where pros and cons of this project have been discussed in detail, and then take an informed decision.

Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any Whatsapp group of BPTP AMSTORIA investors...I want to share a critical piece of internal news...

Is there any Whatsapp group of BPTP AMSTORIA investors...I want to share a critical piece of internal news...
    CommentQuote