There is a potential launch of plots, villas and low rise apartments The Westerlies in Sector 108 by Experion. Does anyone have any updates / thoughts on this?
Read more
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is it launchedd??
    CommentQuote
  • This has been in the pipeline.

Heartsong was a part of this township.

It is a JV but Experion will be in the driving seat. Worth watching out for.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't invest in experion project

just ask to those who have invested in their heartsong project

those peoples are ruining
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    Don't invest in experion project

just ask to those who have invested in their heartsong project

those peoples are ruining

Those who will buy this project or bought already Experion heartsong have to wait for long term
    if u r short term investor please stay away from Gurgaon. Gone those days when people can think that we will pay 30 % and we will exit with some profit, so only long term term investor should invest. If u invested already hold it for long term ( Sabar ka fal mitha hoga )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    those who will buy this project or bought already experion heartsong have to wait for long term
    if u r short term investor please stay away from gurgaon. Gone those days when people can think that we will pay 30 % and we will exit with some profit, so only long term term investor should invest. If u invested already hold it for long term ( sabar ka fal mitha hoga )

already invested for the last one year and will wait for one more year

so how can u say 2 yrs. As a short term

and yes if u say 2 yrs. Short term so guys in real terms stay away from gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • I have the feeling that if someone is really looking forward to GGN than atleast 7-8 yrs horizon, but than next point comes into my mind is why not FD or some other investments..
    CommentQuote
  • Friends and bhalla ji

any idea about rates of plots and villas ?
    CommentQuote
  • is areas which are under litigation.. yes 7-8 years is the horizon..

but in almost developed or developing fast areas i think we should see returns in 3-4 year horizon.. of course gone are the days of punters.. that was expected also.. that thing could not have stayed for long.. But now things will stabilise.. cleaning of markets is already underway.. and things should be better now..
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul100, I dont think that the project is bad or the company for that matter. They are doing their bit by launching approved project and doing work on it, but if the real estate sentiment is down the company or the project cannot be held responsible.

Would we rather invest in a project that dos not start so no installments to be paid but the appreciation is there. As Abhay rightly says those days are passe. Now is the testing time, invest in the project which has approvals in place and an intent to do work. This will encourage others also to enter the project which would also be fruitful to earlier buyers to plan exit if they desire.

My suggestion give it some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Villa minimum 4500 sq ft Rs 6000/-, Plots 55,000/- per sq yard !

What say Guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it a guess or a quoted price from broker/builder??
    Originally Posted by zorin111
    Villa minimum 4500 sq ft Rs 6000/-, Plots 55,000/- per sq yard !

What say Guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • Quote Sir !
    CommentQuote
  • Prices are valid for Initial Few days for a select few !

:bab (59):

Let the final price list come to me in B&W from my broker, shall share all the details.

Offhand, Pricing for villa's surely looks interesting ... If somebody is looking to park surplus funds ...!
    CommentQuote
  • Better to wait for the dust to settle on DEW first in my opinion as there is a lot happening, going by the updates on NPR thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Plot prices are around 55 k , no confirmation on villa prices . Will get entire confirmation on prices layouts , payment plans etc by tomorrow .

The co. is no doubt very good , just waiting to see what kind of USP they are going to come up with . And the main thing , payment plans and prices .

Agreed heartsong project hasnt picked up much , but so hasnt adani etc which were launched during same time frame . i think it has less to do with the co. or the project and more to do with the market .
    CommentQuote