Last updated: October 21 2014
13 | Posts
5087 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Experiences With M3M Developers, Gurgaon

Hi,

For the last six months I've been struggling with trying to get customer service from M3M and they are appalling. While I know that tends to be a general problem with the Real Estate Industry in India, the guys at M3M actually lie and avoid phone calls hoping the problem will go away!

I have bought from DLF, IREO and Unitech and this is the first time ever that I've felt strong enough to talk about it.

Pretty much:
    1) What was promised by Sales hasn't come through
    2) They also appear to have a big communication gap with their channel partners
    3) Despite escalating the issue the lies continue. It appears that they have zero ethics!
    4) The courtesy extended pre-sale has vanished and been replaced by rudeness and indifference. Decency on my side gets met with lies and arrogance from them.

I would like to know how many on this forum have experienced similar issues.

Please post as a follow up to the thread.

I will be broadcasting my story and would like to know how many others are out there!
    Last edited October 15 2013, 07:54 AM.

Re : Bad Experiences With M3M Developers, Gurgaon

I am a regular real estate investor in Gurgaon, Noida and other places. In my long experience as an investor, I have come to realize that presently the customer service levels of established FMCG and durable companies are superior to real estate developers.

However, it is heartening to note that some recent developers like 3C, M3M and Ireo are making determined efforts to improve customer satisfaction and response levels. And this gives me confidence that Indian real estate industry is finally beginning to adopt a professional approach to customer relationship management.

Comment

Anuj111
      Would you share the exact situation, what has happened in your case inspite of bookish things like customer satisfaction & customer relationship management???

Originally posted by anuj111 View Post
      I am a regular real estate investor in Gurgaon, Noida and other places. In my long experience as an investor, I have come to realize that presently the customer service levels of established FMCG and durable companies are superior to real estate developers.

However, it is heartening to note that some recent developers like 3C, M3M and Ireo are making determined efforts to improve customer satisfaction and response levels. And this gives me confidence that Indian real estate industry is finally beginning to adopt a professional approach to customer relationship management.

Comment

These days builders are behaving like brokers.False promises,Non-transparent business practices,unending delays,horrible non responsive CRM,Unethical demands as increase in super area without increase in carpet area at possession time etc.........................
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

I had a problem with my TataSky recently which later got aggravated because of the customer support guy. Now even where few hundred rupees are involved, our govt has mandated the broadcasting and telephony companies to appoint nodal and appellate authorities. From my experience I see that these really work. In recent past, I had to contact nodal authority at Airtel and TataSky and both times problem got solved promptly.

Compare this with the real estate industry, here you have crores at stake, there is no mandate from government regarding setting up of such escalation matrix within companies. Till the time our govt shows such apathy for the industry the problem will continue.

As far as the OP is concerned, yes sometime back I got really interested in their M3M Merlin project, I had a bad experience with the sales guy and got to know about how they apparently acquired land patches in Gurgaon. got to know that company has inexperienced top management and reshuffling takes place often, (the only saving grace with them is that they are able to hire good contractors , L & T, sharppon poolonji etc for their projects)
          This drew me away from the project and company. I decided to never invest with them. It's my personal preference, I may be wrong though.

Excuse typos, am on ipad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurgaon101 View Post
            Hi,

For the last six months I've been struggling with trying to get customer service from M3M and they are appalling. While I know that tends to be a general problem with the Real Estate Industry in India, the guys at M3M actually lie and avoid phone calls hoping the problem will go away!

I have bought from DLF, IREO and Unitech and this is the first time ever that I've felt strong enough to talk about it.

Pretty much:
            1) What was promised by Sales hasn't come through
            2) They also appear to have a big communication gap with their channel partners
            3) Despite escalating the issue the lies continue. It appears that they have zero ethics!
            4) The courtesy extended pre-sale has vanished and been replaced by rudeness and indifference. Decency on my side gets met with lies and arrogance from them.

I would like to know how many on this forum have experienced similar issues.

Please post as a follow up to the thread.

I will be broadcasting my story and would like to know how many others are out there!

Gurgaon101jee!!

Quite an interesting post, full of adjectives and devoid of any facts. Would you be kind enough to tell the forum what exactly went wrong in your case ?

I am sure you appreciate the fact that we are a reasonably intelligent and overtly suspicious lot here at IREF. Someone posting for the first time is as it is low on credibility, if the post too is inconclusive then I think no one attaches too much importance to that news story.

Lets wait for your "Broadcast" to see if there is any fire behind this smoke!!

Disclaimer: Invested in M3M ( amongst the others!!) and satisfied (TILL NOW) with CRM etc Have had more trouble with emaar than m3m out of my investments.
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Arre bhaiya!!!

Even Salman Rushdie doesnt take so much time to publish his story... When are you gonna come out with yours??
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anuj111 View Post

3C and customer satisfaction?
                Pls visit the buyers association website and the protest by the Noida project buyers on the appalling state of affairs with customers.

Comment

i have invested with M3M Escala but the i dont see any good movement on this projects.. any views

Comment

Good movement like???? Can u plz elaborate wat kind of good thing were u expecting

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X