Dear all,
I am an NRI ... have come to India for a few weeks ... thinking of investment ... Can any one guide me as to the addresses of some property consultants in Gurgaon ?

Please PM me.
Thanks in anticipation...
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • find a faithful and reliable local to search for you as others can fool you.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

Very well said by "arcurs". It seems that property dealers in Gurgaon are running some sort of a price fixing scam these days (no offences to any legimate professionals).

90% of these dealers who you'll find sitting on 'Neelkamal' brand plastic chairs on road side shops & shacks are not even registered.

The first thing you should do is to find some local aid. A trustworthy relative or a friend.

Else there are high cances of getting cheated.

Thanks,
    V
    CommentQuote
  • I have been cheated by 2 property dealers. So Beware!.

Gurgaon is a big speculative market. Despite the fact that there is ZERO infrastructural development, the last 2 months has seen a 30% rise in prices.

Some say that local politicians handover big chunk of money to financiers to do some aggressive buying ; as a result of which, the market gets hot due to demand and people start picking/buying property as they exoect prices to go up. It's a vicious circle my friend.

Gurgaon is still better than many Indian cities but it still lacks basic amentities; given the real estate rates here.

YOu must do a very thorough research via news papers ads, classifieds, meet numerous agents, visit the sites yourself (offline and online) and then take a prudent decision.

Remember, Gurgaon does not have a stable real estate like Delhi or Mumabai. Only a few premium properties command a high rate; rest of it is all speculataion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi
    I have been cheated by 2 property dealers. So Beware!.

Gurgaon is still better than many Indian cities but it still lacks basic amentities; given the real estate rates here.

Remember, Gurgaon does not have a stable real estate like Delhi or Mumabai. Only a few premium properties command a high rate; rest of it is all speculataion.

Agreed. Went through Sohna road at night the other day. Desolate place with empty towers all over.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you should look for local directories. And before you got in to it, make a little time to research. Like my frien in U.K who ask for local and it turn out that she doesn't like what she in to.
    Click here on how she find a trusted on her search.
    CommentQuote